Verbannen

Reacties
    17-09-2022

Citaat Geplaatst door KoningBanane Bekijk reactie
    Je kon deze informatie zelf opzoeken
    Volgens de informatie ik had opgezocht gisteren, zou een slaaf ene abu lulu hem hebben vermoord

Was te stoned om te reageren.
    Ik ga ff een joint draaien
    bijna alles kan je opzoeken, maar waar het om ging is die man die omar ra vermoorde heeft dat gedaan om de nederlaag en de val van de perziche rijk . en dat is tot nu toe gaande die haat tegen de arabs zal nooit verdwijnen .

الله اكبر

Reacties
    03-05-2022

Goeie topic.

||
    V
    Citaat Geplaatst door ElKhattabiBilal Bekijk reactie
    Jij snapt sfenj niet, zijn gave als serpent is dat hij heel veel stemmen tegelijk en moet verwerken van nature!
    Citaat Geplaatst door Lefty Bekijk reactie
    I put a bet on a horse, that horse don't do what it's supposed to do, like every fucking thing else in my life
    Waarheid:https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJnAtFpm/

MVC Lid

Reacties
    19-03-2016

Citaat Geplaatst door aL3araF Bekijk reactie
    Wat een gek, alleen hier tel ik al meer dan 8 oorlogen, Ottoman–Persian Wars
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoma...93Persian_Wars

1) It is also known that the heterodox Shiite sect hurufiyya was widely spread in Iran and Anatolia and that they made propaganda in large parts of the Ottoman Empire. In 1445 a group of Hurufis managed to personally meet Sultan Mehmed II, with the intention to invite him to the Hurufi faith. The sultan allowed them to speak for their cause, and also showed clear signs of interest in their mystical doctrines. This aroused discontent among Mehmed II's closest advisers who were not however, able to take direct action. They thus decided to call a scholar named Fakhr al-Din 'Ajami, who pretended to be interested in the Hurufi doctrines and therefore invited the leader of the present Hurufis to his home. However, when the Hurufi explained his faith, Fakhr al-Din could not keep himself from shouting "heretic!". The Hurufi then attempted to seek refuge with Mehmed II, but was subdued by Fakhr al-Din's aggressive behavior and therefore held back from defending his guests. The Hurufis were subsequently led to the new mosque in Edirne, where Fakhr al-Din publicly denounced their faith and preached the spiritual rewards, one would obtain by attending to the extermination of their faith. The Hurufi Order was then ordered to make a huge bonfire to burn their own leader. The head of the Hurufis was then thrown on the fire and the other Hurufis were otherwise executed. ( ook door zogenaamde wahabieten gedaan zeker )

2) During the sultan Bayezid II the relationship between the state and heterodox groups further worsened. Already by the assassination of the Safavid spiritual leader Shaykh Haydar in 1488, in a letter the Ottoman Sultan Bayezid II had expressed that the news has multiplied my joy[5] and about Haydar's supporters, the Qizilbāshes, he said: may God curse Haydar's heretical followers. [6] Only four years later, in 1492, there was an attempt of murdering the sultan by a dervish and a document from 1501 also reveals that Bayezid II had ordered the execution of all Qizilbāshes who were captured from traveling to Iran.[7] The rest of his reign was also marked by numerous Qizilbāsh rebellions, which Bayezid II tried to overcome by deporting thousands of Qizilbāsh from Anatolia to some of the new conquered coastal areas of Greece: Morea, Modon, Coron and Lepanto.[8] The official reason for the deportations was that Qizilbāshes (Shias) according to religious scholars were "infidels". ( ook wahabieten zeker )

3) Bayezid II's son, Selim I, however did not think his father had taken sufficiently hard measures against the Qizilbāshes. As governor of Trabzon, he had been closely acquainted with the Safavids and the Qizilbāsh success in Iran and eastern Anatolia. Against his father's desire he had also repeatedly mobilized military forces and made attacks on Safavid land. It is also known that Selim I had a great hatred towards Shia Muslims in general , especially the heterodox Qizilbāsh. Therefore, liquidated three of his brothers and forced deposed his father to abdicate to himself to seize power. He then sent his father Bayezid II off on a supposed vacation after which he too was killed.

One of the first things Selim I did as sultan was to get the Ottoman Shaykh ul-Islam ibni Kemal (d. 1533) to issue a new fatwa against the Qizilbāshes to finally legitimize the killing of them. He then gathered a great army consisting of 200,000 men to lead a gratuitous war against the Safavids. On his march to face Ismā'il at Chāldirān Selim had 50,000 Alevis massacred, seeing them as enemies of the Ottoman Empire. ( ook door zogenaamde wahabieten gedaan zeker )

The omniscient Sultan Selim I sent accurate writers all over the country to take note of the supporters of the group called Qizilbāshs, part by part and name by name, it has been ordered by Divan [a senior executive institution of the Ottoman Empire] to retrieve records to Divan on everyone from age seven to seventy and the names of forty thousand persons were noted in those registers, old and young, then officials brought the registers to the administrators of all regions [of the country]; the places they went, they killed more than forty thousand by sword in these areas. (vohabis vehebis vayhabi )

Stoning: Although stoning was normally only used against people who had committed adultery, this method of punishment was also used. There is an example of a Qizilbāsh named Koyun Baba who was stoned because of his faith.[26]
    Anachronisme, want je gebruikt een 15e tot 17e eeuwse situatie voor iets hedendaags.

Hedendaagse Turkse soennieten kunnen redelijk goed omgaan met ethnisch Turkse sjiieten in Iran en Irak. Met de Azerbeidzjanen zijn ze al helemaal goed. De haat van Turkse soennieten jegens sjiieten zijn enkel tegen Perzen en Arabieren, dus om ethnische redenen. Ook dat is niet diepgeworteld bij de meeste.

الله اكبر

Reacties
    03-05-2022

Citaat Geplaatst door Adyghe Bekijk reactie
    Anachronisme, want je gebruikt een 15e tot 17e eeuwse situatie voor iets hedendaags.

Hedendaagse Turkse soennieten kunnen redelijk goed omgaan met ethnisch Turkse sjiieten in Iran en Irak. Met de Azerbeidzjanen zijn ze al helemaal goed. De haat van Turkse soennieten jegens sjiieten zijn enkel tegen Perzen en Arabieren, dus om ethnische redenen. Ook dat is niet diepgeworteld bij de meeste.
    Jij snapt sfenj niet, zijn gave als serpent is dat hij heel veel stemmen tegelijk en moet verwerken van nature!
    I put a bet on a horse, that horse don't do what it's supposed to do, like every fucking thing else in my life

MVC Lid

Reacties
    19-03-2016

Citaat Geplaatst door Sfenj Bekijk reactie
    ?

الله اكبر

Reacties
    03-05-2022

?
    waarom rood geven met de tekst: da3esh aanhanger

?

MVC Lid

Reacties
    19-03-2016

Citaat Geplaatst door Sfenj Bekijk reactie
    waarom rood geven met de tekst: da3esh aanhanger

?
    Enkel feiten

الله اكبر

Reacties
    03-05-2022

Enkel feiten
    je bent een trutje

Zoek daar de feiten maar

Verbannen

Reacties
    22-09-2022

Reminder

Verbannen

Reacties
    22-09-2022

MVC Lid

Reacties
    26-12-2008

Klopt, als je weet wat er in hun boeken staat en hoe ze de Metgezellen (moge Allah tevreden zijn met hen allen) tot op het bot haten dan weet je genoeg.
    Ze zijn ver afgedwaald van de boodschap waarmee de Profeet, vrede zij met hem, is gezonden.
    Alleen jammer dat er zoveel Moslims onwetend zijn over hun praktijken, uitspraken en handelingen.

احب الجمال

Reacties
    02-01-2021

Citaat Geplaatst door lostandfound Bekijk reactie
    Klopt, als je weet wat er in hun boeken staat en hoe ze de Metgezellen (moge Allah tevreden zijn met hen allen) tot op het bot haten dan weet je genoeg.
    Ze zijn ver afgedwaald van de boodschap waarmee de Profeet, vrede zij met hem, is gezonden.
    Alleen jammer dat er zoveel Moslims onwetend zijn over hun praktijken, uitspraken en handelingen.
    klopt
    Citaat Geplaatst door MIT361 Bekijk reactie
    FSA zijn voornamelijk Turkmeense strijders en een handje vol arabieren en koerden die zich verwant voelen met het Turks zijn

Citaat Geplaatst door Stijnsansvarke Bekijk reactie
    Iedereen is vrouw
    die zich vrouw voelt ...

الله اكبر

Reacties
    03-05-2022