Djengiz

Reacties
    05-01-2020

<==vervolg

Zikr

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Allah: "I am always with my servant. I am with him when he remembers me. If he remembers me from his heart, I remember him in my soul. If he remembers me in a congregation, I remember him in a better congregation than that congregation. If he comes close to me, I will remember him." " (Muslim 48/21)

HADITHS ABOUT ZIKRULLAH (Dhikr)
    "Shall I Tell You One Thing That You Will Get Above Everyone else?"
    According to what is narrated from Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anh, the poor of the Muslims who migrated from Mecca to Medina came to the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) and said:

Wealthy Muslims took away the highest degrees of Paradise and eternal blessings. They also perform the prayers we offer. They also keep the fasts we keep. They do hajj and umrah, jihad and give alms because they have too much money, but we can't.

Thereupon, the Messenger of God said to them:

"Shall I inform you of something that you can catch up with those who are ahead of you, surpass those who come after you, that you will be superior to everyone except those who do what you do?" he asked.

"Yes, tell me O Messenger of Allah!" they said.

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

"After each prayer, you glorify Allah thirty-three times, praise Him, and utter takbir."

According to Abu Salih, who narrated the hadith from Abu Huraira, when the Companions asked how to recite these dhikrs, the Messenger of Allah said:

“Say subhanallah, alhamdulillah, Allahu akbar, thirty-three times each.” [14]

There is the following addition in a narration by Muslim:

A few days later, poor immigrants came to the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) again and said:

"Our rich brothers have heard our dhikr. They do the same." they said.

Thereupon, the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said:

"What should we do? Now this is a favor of Allah, Allah gives His bounty to whom He wills." (Muslim, Masâcid 142.)

The Best, Most Valuable, Most Profitable Deed
    According to what is reported from Abu'd-Darda radiyallahu anh, the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said to his Companions:

“Shall I tell you what is the best deed, the most valuable in the sight of Allah, the one that will raise your rank the most, more profitable for you than distributing gold and silver as alms, and which will bring more rewards than you beating the neck of the enemy and they kill you?” she asked. They are also:

"Yes say it." they said. The Messenger of Allah said:

“It is to remember Allah.” he commanded. (Tirmidhi, Daavât 6. See also İbni Mâce, Adab 53.)

The Prophet's Advice to the Companions
    Abdullah Ibn Busr radiyallahu anh said:

A man addressed the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him):

"O Messenger of Allah! The orders of Islam have increased. Tell me something that I will hold fast to." said. Room:

“May your tongue always remember Allah!” he commanded. (Tirmidhi, Daavât 4. See also İbni Mâce, Adab 53.)

The Place Where the Servant Is Closest To Allah
    According to what is narrated from Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anh, the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said:

“The closest a servant is to his Lord is in prostration. This is why you should pray a lot in prostration!” (Muslim, Salat 215. Abu Dawud, Salat 148

The Difference Between Those Who Remember His Lord and Those Who Don't
    According to what is reported from Abu Musa al-Ash'ari radiyallahu anh, the Prophet sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam said:

“The difference between those who remember their Lord and those who do not is like the difference between the living and the dead. ” (Bukhari, Daavât 66.)

Muslim narrated this hadith as follows:

“The difference between the house in which Allah is remembered and the house in which Allah is not remembered is like the difference between the living and the dead. " (Muslim, Musafirin 211.)

Prayers to be recited to be a chanting servant
    “O my God! Help me in remembering you, thanking you, and worshiping well.” Hz. The Prophet (pbuh) advised Muadh ibn Jabal to recite this prayer in every prayer or at the end of every prayer. (A. Ibn Hanbal, V, 247.)

"My God! Make me a person who thanks you a lot, remembers you a lot, fears your torment, obeys you properly, bows only for you, always begs and turns to you ! (Ibn Majah, Dua, 2.)

Remembering Allah in Prayer
    " If one of you does not perform an obligatory prayer due to sleep or forgetfulness, he should immediately perform it when he remembers it. Because Allah the Exalted has said , "Perform the prayer to remember me (Taha, 20/14.)" . (Muslim, Mesâcid, 316 Tirmidhi, Salat, 16, Mace, Salat, 10.)

What Do Angels Do in Dhikr Assemblies?
    Narrated by the Prophet (saas). They said:

Undoubtedly, Allah Almighty and Ta'ala has some mobile angels. They research dhikr assemblies. When they find an assembly with dhikr in it, they sit with them. And they surround each other with their wings. That is, the distance between them and the lower sky is filled. When the congregation disperses, they rise and ascend to the sky.

Even though Allah (Azza wa Ce'le) knew about them, he asked them: "Where did you come from?" he asks.

They say: (We came from some of your servants on earth), they glorify you, make takbir, tehlil, praise you and ask you, they answer.

His Excellency: What do they want from me? He asks: "They ask you for your paradise. They say, "Have they seen my paradise?" He says, "No, my Lord!

Angels: They ask you for safety, they say. Why do they ask me for safety? she asks. From your hell, O Lord! they reply. Have they seen my hell? says. No! they answer. What would they do if they saw my hell? says. They ask your forgiveness, they say. He said: I forgave them and gave them whatever they asked for. And I saved them from what they wished for, he says.

Then the angels said: O my Lord! There is such and such among them, a servant with a lot of sin. They say that he only sat with them as he passed by.

His Excellency: I have forgiven him too. They are such a congregation that there is no song to sing with them." (Muslim 2689/25)

Our Prophet (saas) Speaks at the Sermon!
    “O people!

Repent before you die; Do good deeds while you have the opportunity! Reconcile yourselves with your Lord by giving charity in secret and openly and remembering Allah much! If you do this, you will be provided with sustenance, help and you will get what you missed." (Ibn-i Hisham, I, 118-119, Beyhakî, Delâil, II, 524)

All Creatures Remember Allah
    “Ride on your animals well without tiring them out and give them a good rest (even when not in use). Don't take them as podiums for your speeches on the roads and streets (don't sit on their backs to chat). There are many animals that can be ridden, which are better than those that ride on their backs, and they remember Allah Blessed and Exalted more than they do.” he commanded. (Ahmed, III,439)

What is the Polishing of Hearts?
    The Messenger of Allah (saas):

“–Hearts rust like iron rusts.” he had commanded.

The Companions:

“–What is its polish, O Messenger of Allah?” they asked.

The Messenger of Allah (pbuh):

“–To recite the Book of Allah a lot and to remember Allah much.” gave his answer. (Ali al-Muttaqi, II, 241)

What Do People of Paradise Longing for in the World?
    The Messenger of Allah -upon him blessings and peace- expressed the longing and regret felt by pious believers who passed away as follows:

“The people of Paradise yearn and regret only the moments they spent in this world without remembering Allah, not for anything else!” (Heysemi, X, 73- 74)

The Reward of Those Who Come Together for Allah
    “When a group gathers to remember Allah, angels surround them. Allah's mercy covers them, tranquility descends on them, and Allah mentions them among those who are with him." (Muslim, Dhikr, 39)

Signs of Loving Allah
    The Messenger of Allah (saas) says:

“The sign of loving Allah is loving the remembrance of Allah.” (Suyuti, II, 52)

Three Things That Are Valuable In The World
    The Messenger of Allah (saas) said:

“The world and what is in it are worthless. A scholar who teaches knowledge and a student who wants to learn only through the remembrance of Allah and the things that bring them closer to Him are exempt from this.” (Tirmidhi, Zuhd, 14)

It Is Superior To Any Worship
    "The dhikr of Allah is superior to any worship without dhikr." (Ihyâ, I, 847)

It is easy to chant with pure language. However, the real purpose of our Lord from us servants is; Filled with the effulgence of dhikr, it is a wise, sensitive and wise heart that is always conscious and conscious of being together with Allah.
    Prophet (s.a) informed in his eternal message that; “The Turks will ride to the inner side of the Arabian Peninsula” and he also said that; “The Turks will be the first nation whom will take the Caliphate from the hands of his Ummah.”don’t attack the TURKS as long as they not attacking to you”

Djengiz

Reacties
    05-01-2020

Prophet (s.a) informed in his eternal message that; “The Turks will ride to the inner side of the Arabian Peninsula” and he also said that; “The Turks will be the first nation whom will take the Caliphate from the hands of his Ummah.”don’t attack the TURKS as long as they not attacking to you”

Djengiz

Reacties
    05-01-2020

Op de Dag des Oordeels zullen 2 mensen voor Allah gebracht worden. 2 mensen die zondaars waren.

Beiden zullen verbannen worden naar het hel-vuur.

Nadat ze zijn verbannen naar het hel-vuur, 1 van hun zal de aankondiging van Allah horen dat hij verbannen is naar het hel-vuur en hij begint te rennen en rennen richting het hel-vuur. Zo snel als hij kan rent hij die richting op..

En de andere hoort de aankondiging dat Allah hem verbannen heeft naar het hel-vuur en hij sleept zijn voet, en kijkt achterom, loopt weer richting hel-vuur en kijkt weer achterom en sleept weer zijn voet en kijkt weer achterom.

Beide worden terug gebracht naar Allah en er zal gevraagd worden aan de eerste, je was verbannen naar het hel-vuur waarom rende je?

Dat persoon zal zeggen, Oh Allah mijn hele leven ben ik ongehoorzaam geweest richting jou, ik dacht het minste wat ik kan doen om maar in deze situatie jou te gehoorzamen dus rende ik naar het hel-vuur. Jij zei ga naar het hel-vuur dus ik rende zo snel als ik kon om jou gehoorzaam te zijn. Allah swt vergeeft deze persoon en stopt hem in het Paradijs. Voor dat excuus gaat deze persoon naar Jannah.

De tweede persoon wordt gevraagd, jij bent verbannen naar het hel-vuur, je sleepte je voet en keek achterom keer op keer waarom?

Deze persoon zegt, Ya Allah, je hebt mij verbannen naar het hel-vuur maar, jou genade is zo overweldigend dat terwijl ik liep naar het hel-vuur dacht ik misschien zul je mij terug roepen uit jou genade. En ik liep weer vooruit en keek weer achterom denkend dat je mij zou terug roepen uit je genade en dit keer op keer.

En op basis van dit zal Allah zeggen, ja mijn genade overschaduwd mijn toorn en Allah zal ook deze persoon in het Paradijs stoppen.

Dit zijn wat uitreksels van excuses die letterlijk gemaakt zullen worden op de Dag des Oordeels wat mensen in het Paradijs van Allah swt zullen stoppen.

Moge Allah ons maken onder de mensen die het Paradijs zullen betreden. Ameen.

Djengiz

Reacties
    05-01-2020

12 meisjesnamen die in de Quran voorkomen die mensen bijna nooit gebruiken jammer genoeg

Allah houdt niet van lelijke namen

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: On the Day of Resurrection you will be called by your names and by your father's names, so give yourselves good names.

abu Dawud al adab 69

1- SIDRA, Een plaats waar zelfs engelen niet kunnen komen, naam van een boom dat in de 7e hemel staat.. Surah Najm 12

2- SEDJA, De rust van de nacht, zee

3- EFNAN, Verschillende schoonheden van bomen in de hemel Surah Rahman 48

4- ILAF, verlichting, vertrouwen, veiligheid Surah Quraish

5- LEYAL, kalme nachten Surah Fajr 2

6- RAVZA, Tuin van Eden Surah Rum 15

7- EBRAR, Goedaardig, waarheidsgetrouw, eerlijk

8- SENA, vertegenwoordigt de scheppingskracht van Allah. Surah Nur 43

9- TESNIM, Naam van een van de rivieren in het Paradijs Surah Mutaffifin 27

10- SENABİL, Maagden Surah Baqara 261

11- MIHAD, De oogappel van de familie Surah Naba 6

12- BEYZA, heel wit, heel schoon, vlekkeloos, zonder zonde