MVC Lid

Reacties
    31-12-2014

Kalimatullah Hiyal Ulya

Salaam alaykum warahmatuAllah wabarekatuhu

عن أبي موسى، رضي الله عنه أن أعرابيا أتى النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم فقال‏:‏ يا رسول اللهالرجل يقاتل للمغنم، والرجل يقاتل ليذكر، والرجل يقاتل ليرى مكانه‏؟‏ وفي رواية‏:‏ يقاتل شجاعة، ويقاتل حَمِيّة‏.‏ وفي رواية‏:‏ ويقاتل غضبًا، فمن في سبيل الله‏؟‏ فقال رسول الله صلى اللهعليه وسلم ‏:‏ ‏”‏من قاتل لتكون كلمة الله هي العليا، فهو في سبيل الله‏”‏
    Abu Musa (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    A bedouin came to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and asked:
    “O Messenger of Allah! One man fights for booty, another fights to win fame, and the third fights for show off.” In another narration: “One fights for displaying his valour, another fights out of his family pride.” In another narration: “One fights out of rage.” He asked: “Which of them is fighting in the Cause of Allah?” The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said, “The one who fights so that Word of Allah (Islam) be exalted, is the one who fights in the Cause of Allah.” Read other related ahadeeth here
    May Allah bless us with guidance, patience, strength, wisdom, means, resources and undying spirit to strive in His cause, to make His Word Supreme. Aameen.
    Jazakallahu Khayra for reading this post. Vassalam.
    ——–
    قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٣١﴾

MVC Lid

Reacties
    31-12-2014

Word of Allah is Supreme.

While arguing with people, among friends or colleagues, man always wants to prove his own point and keep his opinion high: “My speech is the best”, ‘My viewpoint is correct’, ‘I have got good command over language’, ‘I am superior, so my word must be supreme!’
    But when it comes to the choice and living an Islamic life, for a Muslim the Word of Allah is supreme. It is not because he is a Muslim and out of ‘that’ affinity he ‘wants’ the word of Allah to be supreme but because the Word of Allah by itself is so deserving to be supreme, and by all means it is rightly so!
    The Qur’an uses the phrase ‘Kalimatullaahi hiyal ulyaa’ which means ‘Word of Allah is supreme’. The word ‘word’ in this phrase primarily means the Qur’an – which is nothing but the Speech of Allah – and secondarily means the authentic ahadeeth, the Shariah, the Seeratun Nabi sal-lal-laahu-alihi-wa-sallam, and indeed the very natural way of life called Islam.
    قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٣١﴾

MVC Lid

Reacties
    31-12-2014

The Merriam webster dictionary gives the following definition of Supreme:

1. highest in rank or authority
    2. highest in degree or quality
    3. ultimate, final.

ulyaa’ عليا is the feminine form of the word ‘a’laa’ أعلى which means ‘higher’, ‘highest’, ‘most exalted’, ‘most sublime’, ‘most victorious’, ‘most prevailing’, ‘having the upper hand’, ‘most dominant’, ‘most supreme’.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    31-12-2014

The supremeness of the Qur’an is supremely evident from the fact that it is the eternal word of Allah. Brought to man in its pristine purity, the word of Allah is here to d o m i n a t e!
    And man is hopelessly impotent to bring about any changes in the Qur’an, the Kalaamullah!
    By default, the Qur’an is tamper-proof. No virus in the world can corrupt the system called Qur’an!
    When we say ‘Kalimatullaahi hiyal ulyaa’ it means:
    * The Word of Allah is the highest = Islam is the priority = Shariah is victorious.
    The Word of Allah is the most dominant = Islam has an upper hand = Truth triumphs
    * The Word of Allah is the most prevailing = The way of the Prophet will prevail = Islam dominates
    * The Word of Allah is the most exalted = Shariah is the natural world order = Prophet Muhammad is the real role model
    * The Word of Allah is the most victorious = Islam is the winner, the winner of hearts, winner of souls
    * The Word of Allah is the most sublime = Dignity and honour belongs to Islam = Islam is unique
    * The Word of Allah is supreme = Man-made religions must surrender = Falsehood never succeeds!
    All this has already started happening in the world, in one way or the other. Allah will take His Deen to attain supremacy. And Islam will prevail, ultimately. There should not be any doubt whatsoever regarding this.
    Yes, today Muslims are seen with jaundiced eyes. Islam is being targeted. The media paints Islam and Muslims with one single brush and equates with terrorism. Still, Islam will prevail!
    Can anyone stop the tide? Only a fool will venture to!!
    Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam did not come to this world to teach cock and bull stories. He gifted humanity with the gracious Qu’ran. Abu Jahl shivered fourteen centuries ago. Abu Jahls of 21st century are shivering today. The truthfulness of Islam is such!Kalimatullaahi hiyal ulyaa!
    Dear brothers/sisters, All said and nothing is done!! Unfortunately. By me and you!!
    Do we want to exist as mere spectators in the contemporary world? or do we have some role to play?