®

Reacties
    22-08-2020

waarom wil je wahabi weg halen van soena ?

dat is vals informatie 9ardash

®

Reacties
    22-08-2020

MIT361 = iblis 4

Djengiz

Reacties
    05-01-2020

Citaat Geplaatst door T-Bone Bekijk reactie
    wahabi valt onder hanbali 9ardash . rest heb je goed
    wahabi is pas ergens in de 18e eeuw opgericht door zionisten in wording

ze zijn afgesplitst.. dat is heel wat anders dan een wetschool
    Citaat Geplaatst door Sfenj Bekijk reactie
    ik ben liever zionistische dier dan een turk. Dat mag best gezegd worden dayouth
    Erdogan powerhouse
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwpGR...I2YzEzYmMxYg==

®

Reacties
    22-08-2020

Citaat Geplaatst door MIT361 Bekijk reactie

is gewoon een naam het zijn hanbaliyin net als salafiyin die zijn op hun buurt ook wahabiyin hanbaliyin .

Djengiz

Reacties
    05-01-2020

is gewoon een naam het zijn hanbaliyin net als salafiyin die zijn op hun buurt ook wahabiyin hanbaliyin .
    is dit jouw redenering

nog eentje die van de pot gerukt is.. kerel het gaat niet om de benaming maar om de oprichting, hun overtuiging..

wahabisme moet met wortel en tak verdelgd worden

dit zijn zionisten om het Islamitische wereld te verdelen
    ik ben liever zionistische dier dan een turk. Dat mag best gezegd worden dayouth
    Erdogan powerhouse

®

Reacties
    22-08-2020

is dit jouw redenering

nog eentje die van de pot gerukt is.. kerel het gaat niet om de benaming maar om de oprichting, hun overtuiging..

wahabisme moet met wortel en tak verdelgd worden

dit zijn zionisten om het Islamitische wereld te verdelen
    de aarde is plat en bush is reptilian

®

Reacties
    22-08-2020

wahabiyin hebben turken er uit geschopt daarom die haat 9ardash, je wilt ze zelfs buiten de islam zetten iblis

Verbannen

Reacties
    26-11-2019

oeigoeren topic was je nergens te bekennen wahahahaha

Hou je mond beter eerloos

®

Reacties
    22-08-2020

turks propaganda gedoogd door m.nl

Djengiz

Reacties
    05-01-2020

"Do spend 2 minutes to read this heart melting historical answer by a great scholar
    A reply by Huzoor Mujahid e Ahle Sunnat, Hadrat Allaamah Syed Shah Turaab al Haq Qadiri(May Allah Almighty preserve him)

Question: Shah sahib Qibla, I wanted to know what is the hukm for Sunnis, when they go for Hajj and Umrah,with regards to performing Salah behind the wahabi najdi imams ?

Answer: The Salah of a Sunni is only valid behind a Sunni Imam, and not behind followers of any other sect. Before the saudis took over, the Ottomans ( including Turks, Arabs and Kurds also) were in power. They made such arrangements that four Salah congregations would take place, four musallahs were put down on all four sides of the Kaaba.
    Hanbali, Maaliki, Hanafi, and Shafi'ee, each follower of each Imam would perform Salah behind his Imam, therefore there was no issue whatsoever.

The Ottomans era of rule was the rule of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama’ah.When the saudis came they took the rule from the turks, aal saud and aal shaykh took over the rule of the country.aal saud are the worldly kings which namely control today, and they went as far as naming the Hijaz country by this name also (saudi Arabia) after taking the country by force. The aal shaykh are the children of Muhammad ibn abdul Wahhaab.

Before attacking the Sacred Haram aal saud and aal shaykh made an agreement that, they would jointly attack Makkah Mukarramah and Madinah Munawwarah, and when our government is established, aal saud will take over the kingdom and rulership, and aale shaykh will deal with all the religious affairs.

The Imams will be theirs, qaadis, madrassas, muhadiths, muftis etc will all be supplied by aal shaykh. After this agreement, they attacked Madinah Munawwarah and Makkah Mukarramah.

A few years ago, the Saudi government celebrated their anniversary. King Abdul Aziz was shown on tv riding on a horse within Haram Shareef, slaughtering and murdering people with his sword. Who were these people being unlawfully murdered ?

Had the jews suddenly appeared inside the HaramShareef ?
    No, these were Sunnies being murdered.

The Imam of Masjid Nabawi Shareef was slaughtered whilst being on the musallah by a sword.

Only 200 people attacked Madinah Shareef. When I first visited MadinahShareef in the year 1977, I stayed with Huzoor Qutb e Madinah Shaykh Zia al Deen Alaihirrahmah. I stayed with them for 40 days, I would hear quietly from them about the history.

Huzur Qutb e Madinah told me, only 200 people from the najdi army attacked Madinah Shareef.

The Ottomans were such staunch and respectful Sunnies that when they were attacked, they surrendered and laid down their weapons by saying that they will not allow blood to be spilt within the sacred court of the Most Beloved Sall Allahu Alaihi Wa Sallam, they allowed themselves to be slaughtered and attained martyrdom without defending themselves, and the same was the case in Makkah Shareef. They took over the country in this way. People forget everything!

The first thing they did after taking over, was that they bulldozed Jannah al Baqee Shareef. They dug up the graves of the blessed personalities in Jannah al-Baqee Shareef, dug up the graves of Ahle Bait e Kiraam.
    The Most beautiful Mazaar in Jannah al Baqee Shareef was that of Sayyiduna Uthman Ghani Radi Allahu Anhu. They took it apart stone by stone and flattened it into the ground. Then they demolished the Mazaars of Jannah al Maala shareef.

They demolished all these Mazaars, and the Najdis of that time would say, The green dome is the biggest idol, this needs to be destroyed, MaazAllah, But they did not succeed in this evil plan. This took place in the time of Maulana Muhammad Ali Johar, Molana Abdul Hamid Badayuni, Molana Abdul Aleem sidiqui. There was a journalist by the name Riyaaz al Hasan or Riyaaz al Hussain, whose interview was published approximately 30 years ago in the newspaper Jang. He was a member of the delegates that went to Saudi Arabia to protest.

The Saudi government promised them at that time that they would rebuild these mazaars. The small stones that you see today at the Mazaars of the ahle Baqee, which enable us to recognise the maqaam of Sayyidah Fatimah Radi Allahu Anha or Sayyiduna Imam Hasan RadiAllahu Anhu, is due to those people who campaigned at that time.

Even till today they have not fulfilled their promise of reconstructing the Mazaars.

The Tomb of Sayyidah Khadeejah al-Kubraa Radi Allahu Anhaa was beautifully built in the Jannah al Maala graveyard, come and I will show you all those pictures taken prior to this demolition.

Now, you tell me, that those evil people who slaughtered thousands of Sunni Muslims, forcefully took over Makkah Shareef and Madinah Shareef.

Have you all forgotten everything?
    And you still dare ask, Why can’t we pray behind them?
    We do not pray behind them because they consider us, the people of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah,as mushriks. Now, you tell me, wouldyou pray behind someone who calls you a mushrik?

This is why we do not pray behind them! If anyone wants to study this history, then study the book of Allaamah Abdul Qayuum, Tareekh Najd o Hijaaz. If you want to research who was Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhaab search on internet for the book confessions of a british spy.

Who was this Hempher? there were seven spies who broke up the Turkish rulership, six of them were men and there was one woman. They went to Istanbul and caused havoc. Hempher, studied the Darse Nizaamicourse with a Shaykh in Istanbul, and studied the Arabic language. He would say, Whenever someone suspected me of spying, I would begin speaking in Arabic.
    He has completely exposed Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhaab in this book, confessions of a british spy which has been published in Arabic from Kuwait, and also from London, from where these spies belonged.

It discloses everything regarding Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhaab and how he misled him, debated with himand convinced him that alcohol is not haram, and then he persuaded him that Mutah is also halal, ultimately he made him form a temporary marriage with the female British spy. He would praise and flatter him by saying, You are a great servant of Allah. You are like Sayyiduna Umar Farooq, and Allah Almighty has destined great things for you. If you do not believe me, then read this book by the british spy. The book is available openly on the internet. This is the reality of the ale shaykh and aale Saud.

Today the simple Muslims think that because this is Haram Shareef, the Imam here will also be someone verypious and god fearing.
    We do not pray behind these people because oftheir evil beliefs and their past actions as well as their beliefs regarding us.

Bad mazhab wahhabism was born in the middle of the 18th century in the sleepy desert-village of Dir’iyyah located in the ArabianPeninsula’s central region of Najd ( real name for the land now called Riyadh ). The Wahhabi sect derives its name from the name of its founder Mohammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhab"
    Erdogan powerhouse

Djengiz

Reacties
    05-01-2020

achter een wahabi bidden is niet toegestaan in Islam
    Erdogan powerhouse

Hear my Roar, GRRR ⵣ

Reacties
    20-01-2015

geef de koerden de wapens en je zal zien
    turken hadden al moeite met Koerdische vrouwen die turkije bombardeerden.
    vooruit kijken is regeren.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    11-10-2018

achter een wahabi bidden is niet toegestaan in Islam
    Dat is niet waar, achter een mushrik bidden is niet toegestaan.

En wie is er Wahabi terwijl je eigenlijk moet zeggen Muhamadi, want deze geleerde heet Muhamad BIN Abdul-Wahhaab en alle moslims zijn Muhamadiyien en niet omdat Muhamad Bin ‘Abd al-Wahhaab zo heet, maar omdat de Profeet salAllahu alayhi wa Salam zo heet.

Ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab was gewoon een vernieuwer (mujadid) en dat is iemand die de Koran en Sunnah begrijpelijk maakt in een tijd dat men het verwaarloost heeft. Iedere eeuw is er zo’n mujadid, net als imam an-Nawawi, ibn Hajar al-‘Asqalani, ibn Taymiyyah, enzovoorts.

Tot slot nog een fatwa:

ما معنى كلام الامام مالك -رحمه الله- : "كل يُؤخذ من كلامه ويُرد إلا صاحب هذا القبر" ؟

Wat is de betekenis van de uitspraak van al-imam Malik: Van iedereen worden zijn woorden aangenomen en verworpen behalve die van de eigenaar deze graf?

يقول فضيلة الشيخ وفقكم الله : هل كلام الإمام مالك -رحمه الله- : كل يُؤخذ من كلامه ويُرد إلا صاحب هذا القبر ، هل هو في المسائل الفقهية الاجتهادية فقط دون المسائل العقدية ؟

Hij zegt, edele Shaykh moge de succes met jou zijn; is de uitspraak van al-imam Malik رحمه الله dat van iedereen de spraak genomen wordt en verworpen wordt behalve die van de eigenaar van deze graf, is dat alleen in de izjtihadi fiqh zaken, zonder de 'aqida zaken?

الجواب : المسائل العقدية مافيها خلاف ، ماهي مجال للأخذ والرد ، لأنها مسلَّمة مبنية على التوقيف ، وإنما هذا في مسائل الفقه ، كلٌ يُؤخذ من قوله ما وافق الدليل ، ويُرد ما خالف الدليل ، هذا قصد الإمام مالك -رحمه الله- . نعم .

Antwoord van Shaykh al-Fawzan حفظه الله: in de zaken van 'aqida is er geen onenigheid, het is geen aanleiding voor het aannemen en verwerpen, want het is een zaak dat gebouwd is op at-tawqif (geen bevestiging en geen ontkenning zonder bewijs), veeleer gaat het hier om de fiqh (jurisprudentie) zaken, van eenieder wordt genomen wat overeen komt met het bewijs en wordt verworpen wanneer het afwijkt van het bewijs. Dit is de bedoeling van al-imam Malik رحمه الله. Na3m.

Bron: http://alfawzan.af.org.sa/ar/node/2392 http://alfawzan.af.org.sa/sites/default/files/791.mp3
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Allah forgives my ummah those (bad deeds) their souls may whisper or suggest to them, as long as they do not act (on it) or speak (with it). Bukhari 6664

Hear my Roar, GRRR ⵣ

Reacties
    20-01-2015

Er moet een afdeling komen in de psychiatrie speciaal voor turken. Die kampen zo erg met grootheidswaanzin dat ze alles kunnen roepen en eisen wat ze willen. Nationalisme heel hoog tot hun bol gestegen.

Alle turkie zenders draaien overuren met romantiseren van artikels om het volk dom en vol te pompen met misplaatste trots. Als je zo wordt gevoed, dan ga je roepen dat de wereld zelfs van je is

turkie kan zich beter focussen op de economie want die keldert al jaren, zelfs de economen roepen dat tayyip moet opstappen. Hij bakt er niks van. Maar gelukkig beschikt ie nog over recht om bij Qatar aan te kloppen voor geld bedelen.
    vooruit kijken is regeren.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    27-09-2020

Citaat Geplaatst door chelhie21 Bekijk reactie
    Er moet een afdeling komen in de psychiatrie speciaal voor turken. Die kampen zo erg met grootheidswaanzin dat ze alles kunnen roepen en eisen wat ze willen. Nationalisme heel hoog tot hun bol gestegen.

Alle turkie zenders draaien overuren met romantiseren van artikels om het volk dom en vol te pompen met misplaatste trots. Als je zo wordt gevoed, dan ga je roepen dat de wereld zelfs van je is

turkie kan zich beter focussen op de economie want die keldert al jaren, zelfs de economen roepen dat tayyip moet opstappen. Hij bakt er niks van. Maar gelukkig beschikt ie nog over recht om bij Qatar aan te kloppen voor geld bedelen.
    De mentaliteit om alleen binnen je eigen land grenzen dingen te doen is een westerse gedachtegang die zij willen opleggen aan moslimvolkeren.

Terwijl zij (westerse landen) zelf alleen maar buiten hun landgrenzen militaire operaties uitvoeren,