MVC Lid

Reacties
    27-02-2016

The Righteous Woman In Paradise Is More Beautiful

The Righteous Woman In Paradise Is More Beautiful

Imam Qurtubi [رحمه الله] said:

❝The state of the believing Muslim woman in Paradise is better than that of the Hoor al-A'yin [women of Paradise] she also has a higher status and is more beautiful.

The righteous woman is from the people of the Duniya, when she enters Paradise she enters it as a reward for good deeds and an honour for her from Allaah for her Deen and righteousness.

As for the Hoor [woman of Paradise] who is from the delight of Paradise was created in Paradise for other than her and is placed as a reward for the believer for good deeds.

There is a huge difference between the one who enters Paradise as a reward for her good deeds and who was created as a reward for the person who has good deeds.

The first is a righteous woman who is a queen, a lady who has a high status, the second is the Hoor al-A'yin even though she has a great status and beauty but as far as is understood by the people, she is lesser than a queen, and she follows the command of her master the believing man, Allaah created her as a reward for him.❞

[Tafseer Qurtubi, (16/154) | Translated By Abbas Abu Yahya Miraath al-Anbiyya]

For Authentic Reminders ⤵
    Join us @ t.me/salafusaleh
    For salafi audios & videos ⤵
    t.me/audios_videos_manhaj_salafi
    For salafi posters ⤵
    t.me/salafiposters
    For women issues ⤵
    salafiyyahpearl
    Al-Awaza'ie zei: "houd je vast aan de overleveringen van degene die jou zijn voorgegaan (i.e. Salaf), Ook al verwerpen de mensen jou.

المملكة المغربية ♥️

Reacties
    10-01-2009

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    Up
    Moge Allah azza wa jall jullie harten vullen met zijn liefde & barmhartigheid.♥️Allah ya7afdék Vôtre Majesté Vive Sidna