MVC Lid

Reacties
    17-02-2018

Na3lato Allah alayk, moge Allah jou de zwaarste bestraffing geven!!

MVC Lid

Reacties
    04-07-2018

Citaat Geplaatst door Telefie_Salih Bekijk reactie
    It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Er werd verteld dat 'Aishah zei:

"De Boodschapper van Allah trouwde met mij toen ik zes was en consumeerde het huwelijk met mij toen ik negen was, en ik speelde met poppen."

Grade : Sahih
    Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
    In-book reference : Book 26, Hadith 183

Meskiena 6 jaar pffffff, dien arra7ma

Check hoe goor deze volgende hadeeth is.

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"I often scraped it (semen) from the garment of the Messenger of Allah with my hand."

Er werd verteld dat 'Aishah zei:

"Ik heb heb vaak (sperma) van het kledingstuk van de Boodschapper van Allah afgeschraapt met mijn hand."

Grade : Sahih
    sunan ibn maja
    English reference : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 537
    Arabic reference : Book 1, Hadith 580

Tfoeeeeeee wat een vies mannetje

bron: https://sunnah.com/search/?q=semen (islamitische site)
    “And Shaytaan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: ‘Verily, Allaah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allaah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)’”

[Ibraaheem 14:22 – interpretation of the meaning]