MVC Lid

Reacties
    15-06-2017

Franse TV persoonlijkheid wilt Zebzafi adopteren

Enora Malagré Wants to Adopt from Morocco

Rabat – French columnist and television personality Enora Malagré wants to adopt a child from Morocco, as she is unable to have any of her own, reports Moroccan newsource Plurielle.

“I cannot birth any children, so I will adopt,” Malagré was quoted on the French show “Les Grandes Gueules,” which aired on radio RMC.

The French entertainer suffers from a condition known as endometriosis, which she says “has ruined [her] chances of birthing children.” Nevertheless, the 37-year-old has not given up her dream of raising children. She says that for her, adoption is the perfect solution.

In her adoptive search, Malagré has turned to Morocco.

“I started the adoption process a short time ago,” she explains, “I expect it to be long. I am trying to adopt in Morocco because I am very attached to the country, and for other personal reasons.”

Endometriosis is a disorder where tissue grows outside of the uterus inside of it. The “dislocated” tissue grows as it normally would inside of the uterus, thickening, breaking down, and bleeding during each menstrual cycle. However the tissue is trapped inside the body, and unable to exit, causing severe pain.

Endometriosis can affect the ovaries, fallopian tubes, and also the pelvic tissues. As a result, fertility issues are common.

Malagré encourages women to not suffer from the disorder in silence, and to seek medical treatment to help alleviate their symptoms. She believes that many women are embarrassed about their condition, and seeks to combat the stigma surrounding it.

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/201...-from-morocco/

MVC Lid

Reacties
    15-06-2017

Citaat Geplaatst door Vrouwe_Justitia1 Bekijk reactie
    Of hassan 3 adopteren

Reacties
    25-05-2017

als ze wil mag ze mij ook wel adopteren

MVC Lid

Reacties
    15-06-2017

Citaat Geplaatst door Catenaccio- Bekijk reactie

als ze wil mag ze mij ook wel adopteren
    hhhhhhhhh

المملكة المغربية ♥️

Reacties
    10-01-2009

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    "I am trying to adopt in Morocco because I am very attached to the country, and for other personal reasons.”

Ik snap wel waarom, goede genen.
    Moge Allah azza wa jall jullie harten vullen met zijn liefde & barmhartigheid.♥️Allah ya7afdék Vôtre Majesté Vive Sidna

Verbannen

Reacties
    28-01-2017

Ze is niet goed gepompt.

Je hebt speciale technieken om een vrouw zwanger te maken. Maghariba kennen deze technieken goed vandaar dat we makkelijk 10 kids kunnen krijgen

Verbannen

Reacties
    01-01-2018

zij is een lesbische