MVC Lid

Reacties
    20-01-2016

*Prayer in her house is better for her than prayer in the mosque*

In the hadith of Umm Humayd as-Sa'adiyyah رضي الله عنها she said:

”I came to the prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم and said:

_’O messenger of Allaah, I love to pray with you.’_

He صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
    _’I know that you love to pray with me, but praying in your sleeping area is better than praying in your room, praying in your room is better for you than praying in your house, and praying in your house is better for you than praying in your courtyard, and your praying in your courtyard is better for you than praying in the mosque of your people, and praying in the mosque of your people is better for you than your praying in my mosque.’”_

`A Piece of Advice & Admonition for the Women` ✒ Shaykh 'Abdur-Razzāq al-'Abbad (page 46)

Translated by Jamīl Finch.
    Published by Hikmah Publications.

■ Hadeeth is found in 'Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb by al-Albaanee'

MVC Lid

Reacties
    17-12-2019

Salamoualaikoum wa rahmatoullah wa barakatouh

Moge Allah shwt jou, samen met jouw geliefden in Jannah laten zijn, naast de profeet Mohammed (vrede en zegeningen zij met hem), en alle moslims en moslima’s ook, amin!

Moge Allah shwt alles en iedereen leiden op het rechte pad, amin!

Moge Allah shwt het leven van alle moslims en moslima’s vergemakkelijken, en de aanbidding tot Allah shwt vergemakkelijken, amin!

Moge Allah shwt alle mannelijke en vrouwelijke duivels ten alle tijden ver bij jouw en jouw geliefden en jouw naasten vandaan houden, amin!

Moge Allah shwt de rest van jouw leven, samen met jouw geliefden, het beste van jullie leven laten zijn, amin!

Moge Allah shwt jou en je geliefden laten slagen voor de beproevingen, amin!

Djazaakoum Allahoe Ghairan
    Salamoualaikoum wa ra7matoullah wa barakatouh!