MVC Lid

Reacties
    30-08-2009

Mag je

Als er een zoon geboren is 1 schaap offeren en het bedrag van een 2e schaap als sadaqa weggeven of moet je echt gewoon 2 schapen offeren?
    The People

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

Ter nasieha fisabililah onderstaande van de dragers van kennis m.b.t. het verrichten van aqiqah en haar bijbehorende sharia regelgeving. Wa Allahu ahlem. insha Allah heb je er baat bij. Ghair insha Allah!

http://forums.marokko.nl/showthread.php?t=4299769&

http://forums.marokko.nl/showthread.php?t=4713635&

Fatwas of the Permanent Committee>Group 2>Volume 10: Hajj and `Umrah>Ud-hiyah, `Aqiqah and naming the newborn>`Aqiqah>Giving away money instead of offering `Aqiqah for the new baby:

The fourth question of Fatwa no. ( 16316 ):

Question 4:

Is it permissible to give away money instead of offering 'Aqiqah (sacrifice for a newborn) for the new baby particularly nowadays when there are a lot of Muslims in need of money, clothes, food and weapons for Jihad (fighting/striving in the Cause of Allah) in the Cause of Allah?

Answer4:

Giving away money or any other type of wealth does not meet the conditions of 'Aqiqah and is not an alternative to slaughtering 'Aqiqah or Ud-hiyah (sacrificial animal offered by non-pilgrims), because these are acts of worship and it is not permissible to change their legal position.

May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.

The Permanent Committee for Scholarly Research and Ifta':

Member Member Member Member Deputy Chairman Chairman
    Bakr Abu Zayd `Abdul-`Aziz Al Al-Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzan `Abdullah ibn Ghudayyan `Abdul-Razzaq `Afify `Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn Baz

MVC Lid

Reacties
    30-08-2009

جزاك اللهُ خيراً
    The People

ibn kamaal

Reacties
    03-08-2013

Citaat Geplaatst door 50_50 Bekijk reactie
    جزاك اللهُ خيراً
    Wat is de reden dat je Anonymous bent? ik had begrepen dat zij een hele eigen ideologie hebben wat concurreert met Islam

MVC Lid

Reacties
    30-08-2009

En is het waar dat als je niet op de 7e dag kan slachten je dan ook op de 14e of de 21e mag slachten?
    The People

MVC Lid

Reacties
    30-08-2009

Citaat Geplaatst door abdulhamid Bekijk reactie
    Wat is de reden dat je Anonymous bent? ik had begrepen dat zij een hele eigen ideologie hebben wat concurreert met Islam
    Verschillende redenen.
    The People

MVC Lid

Reacties
    30-08-2009

Nog een vraag omtrent 3aqiqa, mag je bijvoorbeeld je ouders in Marokko geld sturen dat hun 2 schapen voor je kopen en daar slachten?
    The People

MVC Lid

Reacties
    30-08-2009

Niemand?

Ik kan niks duidelijks hierover vinden...
    The People

*Rosa,inter amicos*.

Reacties
    19-01-2011

Citaat Geplaatst door 50_50 Bekijk reactie
    En is het waar dat als je niet op de 7e dag kan slachten je dan ook op de 14e of de 21e mag slachten?

Allahuma ameen op je oprechte dua. Wa iyaak. Ter info onderstaande van de dragers van kennis. Wa Allahu ahlem. insha Allah heb je er baat bij. Ghair insha Allah!

Fatwas of the Permanent Committee>Group 2>Volume 10: Hajj and `Umrah>Ud-hiyah, `Aqiqah and naming the newborn>`Aqiqah>Slaughtering `Aqiqah should be according to one's means:The first question of Fatwa no. ( 16356 ) :

Question 1:

I traveled from Egypt to Saudi Arabia on the seventh day of the birth of my son. Due to many debts and a limited amount of money and time, I did not offer an `Aqiqah (sacrifice for a newborn). This happened several months ago. Now I have become rich with the grace of my Lord and can offer an `Aqiqah. I left my wife and my son in Egypt. Should I send them money to offer it in Egypt, or is it permissible to postpone it until I come back and offer it by myself?

Kindly be informed that my family will be pleased if I offer the `Aqiqah; my mother may be upset if I send it to them to offer it while I am absent.

Answer:

The `Aqiqah is an act of Sunnah (action following the teachings of the Prophet) for the person who can afford it. It is Islamically permitted to offer it quickly on the seventh day or after it whether you slaughter it in your country or outside it. All of this is permissible and being grateful to your mother is required too; it is even a type of dutifulness to parents. Therefore, postponing it until you come back in order to please your mother is permissible.

May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.

Member Member Member Member Deputy Chairman Chairman
    Bakr Abu Zayd `Abdul-`Aziz Al Al-Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzan `Abdullah ibn Ghudayyan `Abdul-Razzaq `Afify `Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn Baz

Fatwas of the Permanent Committee>Group 1>Volume 11: Hajj and `Umrah>Hajj and `Umrah>`Aqiqah>Should the meat of `Aqiqah be distributed cooked or uncooked?:Fatwa no. 9353:

Question:

We live in the desert area of Jizan. We do not understand the proper meaning of the Hadith narrated concerning offering `Aqiqah (sacrifice for a newborn). As a result, we do not know about the rulings related to it: whether it should be divided in small portions and distributed to the poor as an act of Sadaqah (voluntary charity)? On the seventh day of the birth of a newborn, about ten sheep are slaughtered and a grand feast is held. Invitations are extended to friends, near and distant relatives who give money gifts to the person who is offering `Aqiqah in return for the loss sustained as a result of sacrificing this great number of sheep. People also engage in an all-day ceremonial demonstration of gun firing.

Answer:

The meat of `Aqiqah can be distributed to the poor, neighbors, relatives, and friends either cooked or raw. The newborn's family may also assign themselves a share from the meat. The person offering `Aqiqah may also invite the poor and rich to a home-made feast. The ceremonial demonstration of gun firing associated with this occasion is a customary practice introduced by people and it is therefore better to avoid it.

Member Deputy Chairman Chairman
    `Abdullah ibn Ghudayyan `Abdul-Razzaq `Afify `Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn Baz

Fatwas of the Permanent Committee>Group 2>Volume 10: Hajj and `Umrah>Ud-hiyah, `Aqiqah and naming the newborn>`Aqiqah>Offering `Aqiqah for boys and girls on certain days:The second question of Fatwa no. ( 21367 ) :

Question 2:

We have a prevalent custom, which is that we offer 'Aqiqah (sacrifice for a newborn) for a new male baby on his seventh day, fourteenth or twenty-first and for a female baby on her eighth day, sixteenth or twenty-fourth. What is the ruling on this, may Allah reward you)?

Answer2:

'Aqiqah for a female is the same as that for a male with regard to the best time when it should be slaughtered. It is a Sunnah (action following the teachings of the Prophet) to slaughter for a new baby, male or female, on the seventh day, on the fourteenth or on the twenty-first and after that all days are equal.

Member Member Member Chairman
    Bakr Abu Zayd Salih Al-Fawzan `Abdullah ibn Ghudayyan `Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah Al Al-Shaykh