Married.

Reacties
    29-08-2012

Hate the weekends.

“‘I spend all week running around looking forward to some free time but then I wake up on Saturday morning and don’t know what to do with myself. All my friends are married and babied so they’re off at the park or doing play dates. It’s easy to feel very alone on a Sunday afternoon, and I fall into Netflix binges. There is now so much you can do to pass your time, that you’re almost not aware of the fact that you haven’t left home all weekend. Same with Facebook – it feels like you’re interacting but you feel more lonely after it.’

It can be easy to let that ache take over, and occasionally I’m filled with a deep malaise as I contemplate the time on my own. Quilliam says, ‘Being lonely centres around the feeling of being unappreciated. There’s nobody to talk to on a minute to minute basis. If you’re with a partner, even if he’s out, he’ll be coming back.’”

Verbannen

Reacties
    24-04-2018

Er zitten mooie citaten tussen.

Married.

Reacties
    29-08-2012

“Keep Going.. Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.”

Salaf us saalih

Reacties
    24-07-2018

Mommy of N.

Reacties
    16-12-2009

Noti

Married.

Reacties
    29-08-2012

It’s nice to have someone who simply asks... “How was your day?”

Married.

Reacties
    29-08-2012

Some people are born to give more love than they will ever get back in return

MVC Lid

Reacties
    21-02-2019

Check SYT always op insta

MVC Lid

Reacties
    21-02-2019

Noti.
    Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear. —

Married.

Reacties
    29-08-2012

“Hi sorry I haven’t texted you back. (I’ve been anxious and depressed). I haven’t had time to catch my breath, you know how life gets. (I am so drained I can’t even collect the energy for the most menial tasks, like texting back or washing the one dish in the sink). The weather has been beautiful, right? (Yesterday I fought off a panic attack while I was driving. I had to pull over because my vision was blurred. I focused on how blue the sky was. I haven’t washed my hair in three days. I just want to sleep all the time, but if I told you, you would want to uncover a reason behind all of this, and there is no tangible reason you would accept as valid). How are you? I hope well. Let’s get dinner soon!”

(...) All the things we don’t say.

Married.

Reacties
    29-08-2012

“Hi sorry I haven’t texted you back. (I’ve been anxious and depressed). I haven’t had time to catch my breath, you know how life gets. (I am so drained I can’t even collect the energy for the most menial tasks, like texting back or washing the one dish in the sink). The weather has been beautiful, right? (Yesterday I fought off a panic attack while I was driving. I had to pull over because my vision was blurred. I focused on how blue the sky was. I haven’t washed my hair in three days. I just want to sleep all the time, but if I told you, you would want to uncover a reason behind all of this, and there is no tangible reason you would accept as valid). How are you? I hope well. Let’s get dinner soon!”

(...) All the things we don’t say.

Married.

Reacties
    29-08-2012

So much love to give, but no one to give it to.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    04-05-2009

Mooii hoor. De drive die je hebt om door te blijven plaatsen is super. Elke keer als ik hier ff terugkeer is je topic het eerste wat ik check
    Liever laten lopen, dan los te moeten laten

MVC Lid

Reacties
    30-04-2019

Tijd om weer wat te posten, where u at?

Married.

Reacties
    29-08-2012

Het is niet zozeer de gebeurtenis die bepaalt hoe je je voelt, maar vooral de gedachte.