MVC Lid

Reacties
    23-03-2018

Captain's log - BlackBeard

MVC Lid

Reacties
    23-03-2018

Captain's log: Day 1

Mother, Father, I have failed you both. For all of my years i have been chasing my desires without purpose. Taking whatever I pleased and not caring who i hurt along the way. Feeling like a king stuck in the body of a poor man. Thinking like a wise man but acting as a drunken fool. What was it that made me choose the wrong way? Is it my desire for wealth or is it my arrogance that taught me to run without patience. Yes i have changed my ways and became one of the working man. But even then my mind kept playing with me and not letting me proceed as I wished. It kept telling me that I deserve more than just working for a small wage pay. Are these the words of a mad man or are these the words of a new leader? I guess time will tell and maybe then I will understand.

As I write this and look around the place and status I am in. The only conclusion I can take is shame and failure. For not making myself more and allowing myself to end in the bottom of this pit. Dark and hopeless does my surroundings seems as I see myself walking in circles instead of moving forward. How can I motivate myself again and what is this purpose that Allah wants me to fulfill? What wisdom can this life give me and will i ever reach my potential to see the top?
    So many things that I want but where do I start? Maybe the wise thing for me right now is to take it one step at a time.