Amazigh

Reacties
    10-02-2006

Marokkaanse wint Eurosongfestival

Lorine Zineb Noka Talhaoui, een Zweedse met Marokkaanse roots, die zich Loreen noemt heeft het Songfestival gewonnen

It came as no surprise when Loreen won Melodifestivalen, the Swedish selection for the Eurovision Song Contest, but she did it with record figures; more than 670,000 of the four million viewers called in to vote for her song Euphoria. Afterwards Loreen was simply overwhelmed: ”A fantastic feeling, I almost started sobbing... but now I want to see what I can do better. Two months of preparation can do miracles!”

Loreen (28) was raised on the countryside outside Stockholm, in a family of Moroccan-Berber origin. She has a very focused attitude to her music. She gets frustrated when she's tagged as an R&B artist: ”It's almost bizarre. I never listen to R&B or soul music!” She continues: ”The music I get inspiration from is music that gets you into kind of a trance. Both musically and vocal wise. Artists like Björk, some of Enya's music, and especially Lisa Gerrard”.

It's fitting that Loreen learned to play the piano by imitating the very minimalistic Michael Nyman score to the 90's film The Piano. Loreen continues: ”I want to make music that really connects to my soul. I think that's when my music affects the most.” She describes herself: ”Somewhat a loner, a seeker that steers away from the information overload of today. I have no TV set. I have a laptop but I only use it for e-mails and music programs".

She then interrupts herself laughing: ”I'm really “impossible” in this age of living your life in the digital space. The people I work with really hates that I'm not even on Facebook!” Her general aim? ”To unite people in the thought that there is much more to life than the materialistic aspects. I know that it may sound hippieish and overblown. But is that really a reason to give up on this ambition? I'm certain the answer to that is no!”

Euphoria, written and produced by Peter Boström and Thomas G:son, is Loreen’s third single release and has already spent three weeks topping the Swedish charts quickly surpassing Platinum status. Neighbouring Norway and Finland were quick to discover this uplifting future anthem and are currently also reporting no.1 positions. Loreen's highly anticipated debut album is scheduled for a September release.

The composers have a double job in this year's Eurovision Song Contest as Thomas G:son co-wrote the Spanish entry and Peter Boström the Norwegian one.

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?i...len_2012_final

Amazigh

Reacties
    10-02-2006

Loreen komt uit Nador, Marokko...........

Captain M? -10

Reacties
    15-03-2008

ik ken haar ze woont tegenover ons.

Amazigh

Reacties
    10-02-2006

MVC Lid

Reacties
    05-06-2010

Nee Marokkaanse Zweedse.

Reacties
    02-04-2012

Leuk nieuwtje.

Meerdere gebruikers

Reacties
    01-02-2011

Nee, ze is Zweeds want geen crimineel.
    De Dag des Oordeels zal niet komen voordat Syrie door het christendom wordt aangevallen

Czaritsa

Reacties
    05-10-2010

Hoe komen jullie er eigenlijk bij dat ze uit Nador komt? Alle berichten die überhaupt iets vemelden over haar roots zeggen dat ze uit Marrakesh komt.

Loreen, de son nom complet Lorine Zineb Noka Telhaoui est donc une chanteuse suédoise née dans une famille d’origine marocaine de Marrakech, le 16 octobre 1983. En 2004, elle participe à Idol, la version suédoise de La Nouvelle Star, puis sort en 2005 le single The Snake avec le groupe Rob’n’Raz. La chanteuse participe également au concours Melodifestivalen 2011 avec la chanson My Heart is Refusing me, mais échoue aux portes de la finale. Elle prend sa revanche en participant au plus populaire des concours de chant européens, et en le remportant avec la chanson Euphoria, avec 372 points, loin devant Anggun qui ne digère pas sa défaite lors de l'Eurovision. Que pensez-vous de la chanteuse suédoise Loreen, victorieuse lors de l’Eurovision 2012 ?

http://www.melty.fr/eurovision-2012-...ctu109253.html

-------------------------
    Loreen isem-is unṣib d (Lorine Zineb Noka Talhaoui). Tlul deg 1983. D yiwet n tnaẓurt Tamaziɣt n ccna meqren ig ttidiren di tmurt n Sswid.
    Tluled tcennayt
    Loreen ass n 16 Tuber asegwas 1983 (Agem, mraw tza d tamet krad) di temdint n Amur-Akuc (Marrakech) di tmurt n Lmarruk deg yiwet n twacult Tamaziɣt, vava-s d yemmas isin idsen d-imaziɣen icelḥiyen.

http://kab.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loreen

---------------------------------------------

MVC Lid

Reacties
    29-04-2008

Serieus mister? Je komt drie dagen later aanzetten en denkt dat niemand dit weet?
    Citaat Geplaatst door Drommel Bekijk reactie
    Wees gerust meid, dat hard-to-get houd je niet veel langer vol en dan geneest deze kaffir je wel van de Islam en zal ik je wel beschermen tegen de boze moslims. Er is dan geen enkele reden meer om bang te zijn.

--

Reacties
    17-05-2002

ik wist het nog niet, dus thx 4 sharing!

MVC Lid

Reacties
    14-05-2011

Niet iets om trots op te zijn.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    03-04-2012

Idd kijk waar het naartoe gaat a'oedoebilah
    De Boodschapper van Allah sallallahoe ‘alayhi wa sallam heeft gezegd: "Allah heeft geen ziekte neergezonden, of Hij heeft daar een geneesmiddel voor neergezonden, welke bekend is bij degenen die het kennen en onbekend is bij degenen die het niet kennen." (Overgeleverd door al-Boekhaarie (5678)