Bijna Lid

Reacties
    31-03-2012

The Prophet said, “There will emerge from the najd some people who will recite the Qur’an but it will not exceed their throats and who will go out of the religion as an arrow passes through the game, and they will never come back to it unless the arrow, comes back to the middle of the bow . The people asked, “What will their signs be?” He said, “Their sign will be the habit of shaving head

wie staan er in de geschiedenis bekend om het scheren van hun hoofden als een daad vAn Reiniging!!

Bijna Lid

Reacties
    31-03-2012

Ibn Umar considered the Khawarij and the heretics as the worst beings in creation, and he said: They went to verses which were revealed about the disbelievers and applied them to the Believers.

bucKArI hoofdsTUk ghawaridj.

wie staan HIer bekend om?

Bijna Lid

Reacties
    31-03-2012

sahieh muslim

en waarOm gaf mOhamed sallahoe alayhi wa sallam hier dan anderE benamingen?

Abu Zubair heard Jabir b. ‘Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) as saying as he was asked about (the place for entering upon the) state of Ihram: I heard (and I think he carried it directly to the Apostle of Allah) him saying: For the people of Medina Dhu’l-Hulaifa is the place for entering upon the state of Ihram, and for (the people coming through the other way, i. e. Syria) it is Juhfa; for the people of Iraq it is Dbat al-’Irq; for the people of Najd it is Qarn and for the people of Yemen it is Yalamlam

Bijna Lid

Reacties
    31-03-2012

Muhammad ibn Sulaiman al-Madani ash-Shafi'i(d.1780CE)

FATWA ON THE HERESY OF THE WAHHABISM

The following is a translation from the book Ashadd al-jihad:

Muhammad ibn Sulaiman al-Madani ash-Shafi'i (rahmat-Allahi 'alaih), [who passed away in Medina in 1194 A.H. (1780),] was questioned about Muhammad ibn 'Abd al-Wahhab an-Najdi.

He said,

“This man is leading the ignoramuses of the present age to a heretical path. He is extinguishing Allahu ta'ala's light. But Allahu ta'ala will not let His light be extinguished in spite of the opposition of polytheists, and He will enlighten everywhere with the light of the 'ulama' of Ahl as-Sunnat."

[Dawud ibn Sulaiman, Ashadd al-jihad, written in 1293 A.H., published in Bombay, 1305 A.H. Arabic reprint and Turkish version in 1390 (1970).]

MVC Lid

Reacties
    18-12-2015