Thanks my blackberry,
    you saved me many time.
    I can pretend check you when I'm in awkward moment with my friend

Now people doesn't ask your phone number, but your PIN

carpe diem

JEBLIA

Reacties
    12-01-2008

The most dangerous enemy in this world is a girl. She smile in front of you, but tell others how bad you are

That is an awkward moment when your hater gives you a “congratulation” with a big smile in her face

The problem with us girls is that we fall for boys who gives us the sweetest words they never really mean

There are 538,986,225,963,248,624,469,883,398,525,793,853,77 5,842 people in the world. Why are you letting one of them ruin your life?

girls will be girls; we laugh at the dumbest joke, go along with the craziest ideas, and still manage to have the best times

I'm priority, not a choice

That scary moment when you're about to sleep and horror scenes flash in your mind

carpe diem

JEBLIA

Reacties
    12-01-2008

loveandfacts.

Be patient with me because you have to remember, I was patient enough waiting for you too

I don’t know how much longer I can keep waiting. But I’m trying, for you.

You ruined me. And yet, all I still can think about is how much I want you to love me

All I want is arms to hug me tight when I need it, a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, and a heart to love me

You make my life and my feelings miserable.I hate you for that.

I hate the way you don't speak to me for hours/days and all of a sudden you start to talk to me and act as if nothing happened.

There's billions of girls out there, so why'd you pick me?

I don't ask for much. I just want you to understand me for who I really am

Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person you never thought would disappoint you

will you please accept my faults and love me more?

I miss you. I want to wake up in the middle of the night and fall right back to sleep beside you.

hate how I’m acting like I have no feelings for you.

I may get jealous at times but it means that I love you so much that I can’t bear the idea of any other person making you laugh.

You are the one I want, but you're not worth to be with.

carpe diem

lLittle GirlL '#

Reacties
    10-06-2010

Kéép Goiing
    Yemma Le paradis est sous tes pieds est mon bonheur est dans tes bras .
    A chacune des mes prières J’implore Dieu de te Garder.
    Dans tes Yeux Yemma Je me Construis.
    Je transmettrais ce Que tu m’as appris

JEBLIA

Reacties
    12-01-2008

Don't waste your time looking back on what you've lost. Life isn't meant to be travelled backwards.

A person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.

Unless your name was GOOGLE. Stop acting like you know everything!

The problem with us girls is that we fall for boys who gives us the sweetest words they never really mean

Behind my SMILE is everything you'll never understand

The worst feeling in the world is knowing you've been used and lied to

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

Breaking up is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream.

carpe diem