MVC Lid

Reacties
    06-02-2001

aanval van 11 september

Citaat Geplaatst door elmarocani
    UPDATE: One Year Later 9-11 2002
    How Israeli terrorism and American treason
    caused the September 11 Attacks
    Every terrorist involved in the September attacks that caused the death of thousands of
    Americans on September 11, should suffer the ultimate punishment for his crime. No person
    or nation that commits terrorism against America should escape punishment.
    But now I am going to make a statement that may well shock you.
    If you agree that those who commit terrorist acts against America should be punished,
    then America should put Israel at the top of our hit list; for in this article, I will prove that
    Israel has committed deliberate acts of murderous terrorism against America and has
    responsibility for the carnage of September 11, 2001.
    I will show that Israel has committed more continuing terrorism in the last half century
    than any other nation on earth. Then, I will expose Israel’s record of terrorism and treachery
    against the United States of America. Finally, I will show the shocking facts proving that
    Israel’s extremist leadership under the leadership of mass-murderer Ariel Sharon,
    treacherously abetted the 9-11 catastrophe.
    Israel’s acts of terrorism and treachery against America have not only gone unpunished,
    but have been rewarded by politicians who have treasonously betrayed the United States.
    Why was America attacked?
    No one would argue that whatever his motivations, if bin Laden was indeed the man
    behind the horror of the WTC attacks, he deserves punishment for killing so many innocent
    people. At the same time, it is vital that we know why bin Laden and millions of others
    around the world have come to hate America. Why are so many willing to risk or even
    sacrifice their lives to get at us? I certainly hope no one reading this is so naïve as to believe
    that the growing millions who hate America do so because we are “free.” That canard has to be
    the most absurd notion sold to the American people since the pet rock.
    To end the threat of terrorism against the American people, we must know the true reason
    why we are so hated. Modern technology makes mass murder and terrorism so ridiculously
    easy that just about anyone can do it. It cannot be stopped by military might. In fact, even the
    brute force we used in Afghanistan supposedly to wipe out terror -- already shows signs of
    whipping up enough world-wide hatred against America to give rise to a thousand new
    terrorists for every one terrorist we might kill. And now after the completion of this massive
    military campaign, the press is full of stories of how bin Laden may still alive and Al Qaida is
    still a great danger to America.
    I also wonder what the kill ratio was in Afghanistan. Perhaps 1 member of the al-Qaida
    network was killed for every 100 run-of-the-mill Afghan soldiers and civilians who are
    basically just trying to get through their own lives like the rest of us. I suspect the real figure is
    more like a 5000 non-terrorists dead for the life of 1 genuine terrorist who might ever bother
    America.
    __________________________________________________ __________

A small portion at least 1,500 murdered victims of the
    massacre at Sabra and Chatila arranged by Ariel Sharon.
    I will show you documentary evidence that during the last 50 years Israel has engaged in
    more murderous terrorism than any other nation in the world; and that by supporting its
    criminal behavior, America is now reaping the fanatical hatred of hundreds of millions of
    people around the globe. Support for Israel’s terrorism has directly led to the terrorism now
    going on against the United States. Most Americans don’t even realize the magnitude and
    scope of Israeli terrorism because of the Jewish media control mentioned by General Brown. A
    pertinent example of their incredible media power is their ability to continue to propagate the
    Big Lie that the WTC attack had nothing at all to do with Israel; that the kamikaze attackers
    hated and attacked Americans because they hate that we are “free.”
    The Big Lie
    The Jewish-dominated American mass media and the Israeli-controlled politicians do not
    want the American people to fully realize the incredibly high price America pays for blindly
    supporting Israel. In the aftermath of the attacks on September 11, 2001, even President Bush
    repeated the absurd lie, alleging the attack happened because they hate the fact that we are
    free. If, as the media says, bin Laden is behind the terrorism, then they know that the attack
    occurred not because he hates freedom. Just three years ago, ABC television and PBS Frontline
    interviewed bin Laden during the time of the Clinton administration. Bin Laden clearly stated
    why he opposed America.
    They (Americans) have put themselves at the mercy of a disloyal government,… it is Israel inside
    America. Take the sensitive ministries such as the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense
    and the CIA, you will find that the Jews have the upper hand in them. They make use of America to
    further their plans for the world…”
    For over half a century, Muslims in Palestine have been (by the Jews) slaughtered and assaulted
    and robbed of their honor and of their property. Their houses have been blasted, their crops
    destroyed…This is my message to the American people: to look for a serious government that looks
    out for their interests and does not attack other people’s lands, or other people’s honor…”3
    Notwithstanding any of his alleged crimes, bin Laden has never in his entire life uttered a
    word against Democracy! The media invented the lie about attacking Democracy to hide the
    real truth; that America is being attacked in retaliation for the American government’s
    support of Israel’s terrorist policies in the Mideast. The unanimity of the media in propagating
    this huge lie without contradiction should make every thoughtful person suspect that
    Americans are not getting the whole truth from the media.
    First, let’s take a look at Israel’s terrorism against the Palestinians.
    Israel: a mass murderer as Head of State
    Israel’s Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, is one of the world’s most bloodstained terrorists. He
    is responsible for the cold-blooded slaughter of at least 1,500 men, women and children in the
    Beirut refugee camps of Chatila and
    Sabra. Even a formal Israeli commission
    found Sharon “personally responsible”
    for the Lebanese massacres.4
    In 1982, as Israel’s defense minister,
    Sharon directed Israel's invasion of
    Lebanon and the carpet bombing and
    devastation of the city of Beirut (In
    Lebanon five times more women and
    children died than in the September New
    York attack). This terror bombing was
    carried out by Jews using jet fighters and
    bombs supplied by the United States.

Het Vroege Vogeltje

Reacties
    12-10-2002

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    erm ... komt er nog een vervolg ?

Waar is het bewijs dat Israel de aanslag heeft uitgelokt ?

Fargh !

MVC Lid

Reacties
    11-11-2002

Wat is de bron van dit artikel en wie is de schrijver? Ik heb nl. zo mijn vermoedens maar misschien zit ik er naast.