don't worry be happy

Reacties
    31-01-2004

wk2010 waarschinlijk naar marokko

(Telegraph) With less than two months to go for the decision by the FIFA executive on which African country will stage the 2010 World Cup, Morocco appears to be tied with the favourite, South Africa.

One senior FIFA executive member, speaking to me in London last week, said: "The two countries are tied but the force is with Morocco, they are making all the running."

When the race began a year ago South Africa, which lost by one vote to Germany in a hotly contested battle for the 2006 finals, was considered the runaway favourite but Morocco has surprised FIFA with the strength of their campaign.

Led by the charismatic Saad Kettani, a banker and a diplomat, Morocco's campaign is different to the dismal one for 2006 when it was eliminated in the first round with two out of 24 votes. Then when the FIFA inspection team visited the country they were shown barren fields.

This time the team has been shown eight stadiums, some under construction, some being modernised. Also Morocco has cleverly chosen Marrakech, the historic imperial capital, as the headquarters for FIFA, with the executive housed in the hotel Winston Churchill loved. Morocco has also emphasised to the Europeans, who have eight out of 24 votes, that a World Cup in Morocco would be an extension of Europe: same time zone, two or three hours' flying time away, from southern Spain just a ferry ride to Tangier.

To complete the picture the Moroccans have also recruited Alan Rothenberg, the man who ran the 1994 finals in the United States and made the inspection report for 2006, and Daniel Rupf, the FIFA man who organised the 2002 World Cup in Korea/Japan.

The best estimate of voting intentions may mean that, even if Sepp Blatter, the FIFA president, goes for South Africa, it should tie the voting - but Morocco still has hopes of persuading one vote from South America, which could give it a sensational victory
    A, is my favorite place when i need to get away

I have committed no crime. A crime has been committed against me.
    it's not us it's the media

allah yehdiek kbel ma yediek

BORN TO BIATCH!!!!!

Reacties
    15-02-2004

in het nederlands graag
    [GLOW=darkred]mijn Cu2
    Oujda_Lady{A}{K}{A}Farah en Alhoceimachaima{A}{K}{A}Chaimaa sammy_boeffie{A}{K}{A}Samira ONSCHULDIGG{A}{K}{A}Salim mokhtarilover{A}{K}{A}Ilhame Sammy333{A}{K}{A}Samira Keltoem{A}{K}{A}Ibtisame nadorlady15{A}{K}{A}Hallima Dont Mess With My Friends:blauwkus:
    [/GLOW]

don't worry be happy

Reacties
    31-01-2004

engels is toch niet zo moeilijk of wel

nou er staat dat marokko het meeste indruk maakt op de fifa en dat ook al de president van de fifa op zuid afrika zou stemmen dan zou marokko waarschijnlijk toch de meerderheid van de stemmen hebben

BORN TO BIATCH!!!!!

Reacties
    15-02-2004

nee maar toch
    [GLOW=darkred]mijn Cu2
    Oujda_Lady{A}{K}{A}Farah en Alhoceimachaima{A}{K}{A}Chaimaa sammy_boeffie{A}{K}{A}Samira ONSCHULDIGG{A}{K}{A}Salim mokhtarilover{A}{K}{A}Ilhame Sammy333{A}{K}{A}Samira Keltoem{A}{K}{A}Ibtisame nadorlady15{A}{K}{A}Hallima Dont Mess With My Friends:blauwkus:
    [/GLOW]

**Summer 2011**

Reacties
    13-06-2003

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    Jah dat klopt!!!!

MVC Premium

Reacties
    27-01-2004

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    en wanneer weten ze het zeker dat WK in Marokko wordt gespeeld

don't worry be happy

Reacties
    31-01-2004

jaja deze keer halen we het wk binnen let maar op

en zeg dan maar ja je hebt gelijk

MVC Lid

Reacties
    12-03-2004

Talking

[QUOTE]Origineel gepost door amstermoro
    [B]jaja deze keer halen we het wk binnen let maar op

en zeg dan maar ja je hebt gelijk

zeg eerst insha'allah voordat je zegt we halen hem dit keer binnen
    ik hoop ook dat ze het dit keer halen
    groetjes
    ware woorden zijn zelden mooi en mooie woorden zijn zelden waar

don't worry be happy

Reacties
    31-01-2004

insha allah

MVC Lid

Reacties
    25-03-2018

Bijna
    Moving your way