81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Nature of People

Ibn Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Shall I not tell you whom the (Hell) Fire is forbidden to touch? It is forbidden to touch a man who is always accessible, having polite and tender nature."

-
    Ibn Mas'oed (Moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) overleverde:
    Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Zal ik u niet vertellen wie het (Helle) Vuur verboden is om aan te raken? Het is verboden om een man aan te raken die altijd toegankelijk is, die een beleefde en tedere aard heeft."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 642, [Muslim])
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Guardians

Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
    I heard Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "All of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards. The ruler is a guardian and responsible for his subjects; the man is a guardian and responsible for his family; the woman is a guardian and is responsible for her husbands house and his offspring; and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your wards."

-
    Ibn 'Umar (moge Allah tevreden met hen zijn) overleverde:
    Ik hoorde de Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zeggen: "Jullie zijn allemaal bewakers en zijn verantwoordelijk voor jullie afdelingen. De heerser is een bewaker en verantwoordelijk voor zijn onderdanen, de man is een bewaker en verantwoordelijk voor zijn gezin, de vrouw is een bewaker en is verantwoordelijk voor het huis van haar man en zijn nageslacht, en dus zijn jullie allemaal bewakers en verantwoordelijk voor jullie afdelingen. '
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 653, [Al-Bukhari, Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Supplication

'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:
    I heard the the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) supplicating in my house: "O Allah! Treat harshly those who rule over my Ummah with harshness, and treat gently those who rule over my Ummah with gentleness."

-
    'Aishah (moge Allah tevreden met haar zijn) overleverde:
    Ik hoorde de Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) smeken in mijn huis: "O Allah, behandel hard, degenen die heersen over mijn Ummah met hardheid en behandel zachtmoedig, degenen die heersen over mijn Ummah met zachtaardigheid."
    -

‎اللهم من ولى من أمر أمتى شيئاً فشق عليهم، فاشقق عليه ومن ولى من أمر أمتى شيئاً، فرفق بهم، فارفق به

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 655, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Relatives

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    A man said to Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): "I have relatives with whom I try to maintain good relationship but they sever relations with me; whom I treat kindly but they treat me badly, with whom I am gentle but they are rough to me." He (ﷺ) replied, "If you are as you have said, then it is as though you are feeding them hot ashes and you will not be without a supporter against them from Allah, as long as you do so."

-
    Abu Hurairah (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) overleverde:
    Een man zei tegen de Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ): "Ik heb familieleden waarmee ik een goede relatie probeer te onderhouden, maar zij verbreken relaties met mij, die ik vriendelijk behandel, maar ze behandelen me slecht, met wie ik zachtaardig ben, maar ze zijn hard tegen me." Hij (ﷺ) antwoordde: "Als je bent zoals je hebt gezegd, dan is het alsof je hen hete as geeft en je zult niet zonder een verdediger tegen hen zijn van Allah, zolang je dat doet."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 648, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about The Prophet

Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
    Whenever we took a pledge of allegiance to Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to hear and obey, he (ﷺ) would say to us, "As far as you are capable of."

-
    Ibn 'Umar (moge Allah tevreden met hen zijn) overleverde:
    Wanneer we een eed van trouw aan Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) aflegden om te horen en te gehoorzamen, zou hij (ﷺ) tegen ons zeggen: "Voor zover je daartoe in staat bent."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 664, [Al-Bukhari, Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Deeds

Narrated `Aisha :
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately, and receive good news because one's good deeds will not make him enter Paradise." They asked, "Even you, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?" He said, "Even I, unless and until Allah bestows His pardon and Mercy on me."

-
    Overgeleverd 'Aisha :
    De Profeet (ﷺ) zei: "Doe goede daden correct, oprecht en gematigd, en ontvang goed nieuws omdat iemands goede daden hem niet het Paradijs zullen doen binnengaan." Ze vroegen: "Zelfs jij, O Allah's Boodschapper (ﷺ)?" Hij zei: "Zelfs ik, tenzij en totdat Allah Zijn vergeving en genade aan mij schenkt."
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 81, Hadith 56)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Conduct

'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'as (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
    Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) did not indulge in loose talk nor did he like to listen to it. He used to say, "The best of you is the best among you in conduct."

-
    Abdullah bin' Amr bin Al-'as (moge Allah tevreden met hen zijn) overleverde:
    Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) gaf niet toe aan losbandig gepraat en luisterde er ook niet naar. Hij zei altijd: "De beste van u is de beste onder u in gedrag."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 625, [Al-Bukhari and Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Glad Tidings

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Make things easy and do not make them difficult, cheer the people up by conveying glad tidings to them and do not repulse (them)."

-
    Anas (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) overleverde:
    De Profeet (ﷺ) zei: "Maak de dingen gemakkelijk en maak ze niet moeilijk, vrolijk de mensen op door blije tijdingen aan hen over te brengen en wijs (hen) niet af."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 637, [Al-Bukhari and Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Patience

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Allah, the Exalted, says: 'I have no reward other than Jannah for a believing slave of Mine who remains patient for My sake when I take away his beloved one from among the inhabitants of the world".

-
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei, "Allah, de Verhevene, zegt: 'Ik heb geen andere beloning dan Jannah voor een gelovige slaaf van Mij die geduldig blijft om Mijn bestwil wanneer Ik zijn geliefde weghaal uit de inwoners van de wereld".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 32, [Al-Bukhari])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Patience

Abu Sa'id and Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:
    "Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience".

-
    Abu Sa'id en Abu Hurairah (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) overleverden dat de Profeet (ﷺ) zei:
    "Nooit wordt een gelovige getroffen met een ongemak, een ziekte, een angst, een verdriet of geestelijke zorgen of zelfs het prikken van een doorn, maar Allah zal zijn zonden kwijtschelden vanwege zijn geduld".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 37, [Al-Bukhari, Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Good Word

'Adi bin Hatim (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Guard yourselves against the Fire (of Hell) even if it be only with half a date-fruit (given in charity); and if you cannot afford even that, you should at least say a good word."

-
    'Adi bin Hatim (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) meldde:
    Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei, "Bescherm jezelf tegen het Vuur (van de Hel), zelfs al is het alleen met een halve dadel (gegeven in liefdadigheid), en als je je dat zelfs niet kunt veroorloven, zou je op zijn minst een goed woord moeten zeggen."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 2, Hadith 693, [Al-Bukhari, Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Advice

A man asked the Prophet (ﷺ) for an advice and he (ﷺ) said, "Do not get angry". The man repeated that several times and he replied, "Do not get angry".

-
    Een man vroeg de profeet (ﷺ) om een advies en hij (ﷺ) zei: "Word niet boos". De man herhaalde dat verschillende keren en hij antwoordde: "Word niet boos".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 48, [Al-Bukhari])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Endurance

Az-Zubair bin 'Adi said:
    We went to Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) and complained to him of suffering at the hands of Al-Hajjaj. He replied: "Show endurance, for no time will come but will be followed by one worse (than the present one) till you meet your Rubb. I heard this from your Prophet (ﷺ)".

-
    Az-Zubair bin 'Adi zei:
    We gingen naar Anas bin Malik (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) en klaagden tegen hem over het lijden door Al-Hajjaj. Hij antwoordde: "Toon uithoudingsvermogen, want er zal geen tijd komen maar die zal gevolgd worden door een ergere (dan de huidige) totdat je je Rubb ontmoet." Ik hoorde dit van je Profeet (ﷺ) ".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 92, [Al- Bukhari])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Deeds

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Hasten to do good deeds before you are overtaken by one of the seven afflictions." Then (giving a warning) he said, "Are you waiting for such poverty which will make you unmindful of devotion; or prosperity which will make you corrupt, or disease as will disable you, or such senility as will make you mentally unstable, or sudden death, or Ad-Dajjal who is the worst expected absent, or the Hour, and the Hour will be most grievous and most bitter".

-
    Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Haast je om goede daden te verrichten voordat je wordt overvallen door een van de zeven zaken." Toen (waarschuwend) zei hij: "Wacht je op zulke armoede die je je toewijding zal doen vergeten, of welvaart die je corrupt zal maken, of ziekte die je zal uitschakelen, of zulke seniliteit die je geestelijk onstabiel zal maken, of de plotselinge dood, of Ad-Dajjal die de ergste verwachte afwezige is, of het Uur, en het Uur zal het zwaarst en het bitterst zijn.'
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 93, [At-Tirmidhi])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Jannah

Rabi'ah bin Ka'b Al-Aslami (May Allah be pleased with him (a servant of the Messenger of Allah and also one of the people of As-Suffah) said:
    I used to spend my night in the company of Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and used to put up water for his ablutions. One day he said to me, "Ask something of me." I said: "I request for your companionship in Jannah". He inquired, "Is there anything else?" I said, "That is all." He said, "Then help me in your request by multiplying your prostrations".

-
    Rabi'ah bin Ka'b Al-Aslami (Moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn (een dienaar van de Boodschapper van Allah en ook een van de mensen van As-Suffah) zei:
    Ik bracht mijn nacht door in het gezelschap van de Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) en ik zette water op voor zijn wassingen. Op een dag zei hij tegen mij: "Vraag iets van mij." Ik zei: "Ik verzoek om je gezelschap in Jannah". Hij vroeg: "Is er nog iets anders?" Ik zei: "Dat is alles." Hij zei: "Help me dan in je verzoek door je buigingen te vermenigvuldigen".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 106, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib