MVC Lid

Reacties
    31-12-2014

Aboe Hoerayrah (moge Allah tevreden zijn met hem) verhaalde dat de boodschapper van Allah (Allahs zegeningen en vrede zijn met hem) gezegd heeft (Nederlandstalige interpretatie): “Degene die gelooft in Allah en de Laatste Dag zou het goede moeten zeggen of stil blijven. En degene die gelooft in Allah en de Laatste Dag zou gastvrijheid moeten tonen aan zijn buur. En degene die in Allah en de Laatste Dag gelooft zou zich gastvrij moeten opstellen jegens zijn gast.” (as-Sah’ieh’ayn, d.w.z. Sah’ieh’ al-Boekhaarie en Sah’ieh’ Moeslim.)
    قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٣١﴾

MVC Lid

Reacties
    31-12-2014

Narrated Asma:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said to me, "Do not withhold your money, (for if you did so) Allah would withhold His blessings from you."

Narrated `Abda:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Do not withhold your money by counting it (i.e. hoarding it), (for if you did so), Allah would also withhold His blessings from you."
    قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ وَاللّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ﴿٣١﴾

MVC Lid

Reacties
    31-12-2014

This is another point that is emphasized by other texts with similar meanings. Ibn Mājah recorded a ḥadīth from Ibn ‘Abbās ( رضي الله عنه ) that the prophet ( صلّى الله عليه وسلّم ) said:

مَنْ سَتَرَ عَوْرَةَ أَخِيهِ الْمُسْلِمِ سَتَرَ اللَّهُ عَوْرَتَهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ، وَمَنْ كَشَفَ عَوْرَةَ أَخِيهِ الْمُسْلِمِ كَشَفَ اللَّهُ عَوْرَتَهُ حَتَّى يَفْضَحَهُ بِهَا فِي بَيْتِهِ
    Whoever conceals the faults of his Muslim brother, Allah will conceal his faults on the Day of Resurrection. And whoever exposes the faults of his Muslim brother, Allah will expose his faults even by revealing those he committed in (the privacy of) his home.[22]

MVC Lid

Reacties
    31-12-2014

Abu Darda reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

مَا مِنْ عَبْدٍ مُسْلِمٍ يَدْعُو لأَخِيهِ بِظَهْرِ الْغَيْبِ إِلاَّ قَالَ الْمَلَكُ وَلَكَ بِمِثْلٍ

No Muslim servant supplicates for his brother behind his back but that the angel says: And for you the same.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2732, Grade: Sahih

MVC Lid

Reacties
    31-12-2014

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (RadhiyAllahu ‘anhu) that the Prophet (SallaAllahu ‘alayhi wasallam) said:
    “Whosoever removes a worldly grief from a believer, Allah will remove from him one of the grievances of the Day of Judgment. Whosoever alleviates the needs a needy person, Allah will alleviate his needs in this world and the next. Whosoever conceals the faults of a Muslim, Allah will conceal his faults in this world and the next. Allah will aid a servant [of His] so long as the servant aids his brother. Whosoever follows a path to seek knowledge therein, Allah will make easy for him a path to Paradise. No people gather together in one of the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah and studying it among themselves, except tranquillity descends upon them, mercy envelopes them, the angels surround them, and Allah makes mention of them amongst those who are with Him. Whosoever is slowed down by his actions will not be hastened forward by his lineage.”

[Reported by Muslim in these words]

MVC Lid

Reacties
    31-12-2014

Sunan Abi Dawud 4880
    Narrated AbuBarzah al-Aslami:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: O community of people, who believed by their tongue, and belief did not enter their hearts, do not back-bite Muslims, and do not search for their faults, for if anyone searches for their faults, Allah will search for his fault, and if Allah searches for the fault of anyone, He disgraces him in his house.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    31-12-2014

Anas bin Malik narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
    "Whoever makes the Hereafter his goal, Allah makes his heart rich, and organizes his affairs, and the world comes to him whether it wants to or not. And whoever makes the world his goal, Allah puts his poverty right before his eyes, and disorganizes his affairs, and the world does not come to him, except what has been decreed for him."

MVC Lid

Reacties
    31-12-2014

Mu’adh (رضي الله عنه) reported: The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) took hold of my hand and said, “O Mu’adh! By Allah I love you, so I advise you to never forget to recite after every prayer:

اللَّهُمَّ أَعِنِّي عَلَى ذِكْرِكَ، وَشُكْرِكَ، وَحُسْنِ عِبَادَتِكَ
    “Allâhumma a’innî alâ dhikrika, wa shukrika, wa husni ‘ibâdatika
    O Allah, help me remember You, to be grateful to You, and to worship You in an excellent manner”

[Abu Dawud] [Book 16, Hadith 1422]
    Source: Riyad as-Salihin »

MVC Lid

Reacties
    31-12-2014

The Prophet (SAW) said that Allah (SWT) said: 0 My slaves! I have forbidden injustice for Myself, so it is forbidden amongst you. So, do not be unjust to each other. 0 My slave! All of you are liable to go astray except the one whom I guide on the right path. So (always) seek guidance from Me, I will guide you. O My slave! All of you are hungry except the one whom I feed. So ask Me for food. I shall feed you. 0 My slave! All of you are naked except the one whom I make wear. So ask Me to make you wear and I shall make you wear. 0 My slave! You commit mistakes (sins) by day and night; and I forgive all the sins. So ask Me forgiveness, I shall forgive you (your sins). 0 My slaves! You will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and you will not attain benefiting Me so as to benefit Me. 0 My slaves! Were the first of you and the last of you, the human being of you and the jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of anyone of you, that would not increase My kingdom anything. 0 My slaves! Were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of anyone of you, that would not decrease My kingdom anything. 0 My slaves! Were the first of you, the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in any place and make a request to Me and I have to give every one what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, anything more than a needle decreases the sea if it is put into it. 0 My slaves! Rather it is but your deeds which I will reckon for you, and then recompense for. So let, who finds good, praise Allah and let, who finds other than that, blame no one but himself. (This Hadith is sound and reported by Muslim).

Hadith No: 87
    Narrated/Authority of Abu Dhar
    Listed in: 110 Ahadith Qudsi (Sacred Hadith)