81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Vows

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said (that Allah said), "Vowing does not bring to the son of Adam anything I have not already written in his fate, but vowing is imposed on him by way of fore ordainment. Through vowing I make a miser spend of his wealth."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 82, Hadith 15)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Foolish.

Reacties
    14-09-2010

I have a question you know.
    My English is not very perfect and I don’t want to ruin your topic.

Maar waarom plaats je geen Hatith in het Nederlands if I may ask?
    M Till death do us part.

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Citaat Geplaatst door Monarch Bekijk reactie
    I have a question you know.
    My English is not very perfect and I don’t want to ruin your topic.

Maar waarom plaats je geen Hatith in het Nederlands if I may ask?

You’re not ruining the topic en het is niet van mij, iedereen mag erop plaatsen, als het goed is .
    Ik lees ahadieth meestal in het Engels, die vind ik makkelijker online dan ahadieth in het Nederlands. Maar in sha Allah zal ik ze ook in het Nederlands plaatsen, zodat mensen die Engels (sommige woorden) moeilijk vinden het ook kunnen begrijpen.

Todays Beautiful Hadith is about Deceiving

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) happened to pass by a heap of eatables (corn). He thrust his hand in that (heap) and his fingers were moistened. He said to the owner of that heap of eatables (corn):
    What is this? He replied: Messenger of Allah, these have been drenched by rainfall. He (the Holy Prophet ) remarked: Why did you not place this (the drenched part of the heap) over other eatables so that the people could see it? He who deceives is not of me (is not my follower).

-
    De Profeet liep op een markt langs een hoop etenswaren (i.e mais) die nog niet gewogen waren. Hij stak zijn hand erin en voelde nattigheid aan zijn vingers. Daarop zei hij, 'O eigenaar van deze etenswaren, wat is dit?' De eigenaar antwoordt, 'O Boodschapper van Allah, het komt door regen'. Toen zei hij , 'Waarom had je het niet bovenop gelegd zodat de mensen het konden zien? Wie bedriegt hoort niet bij ons'.
    -

(Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 183)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Sins

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abdur-Rahman b. Abu Bakra that his father said:
    We were in the company of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) that he observed: Should I not inform you about the most grievous of the grave sins? (The Holy Prophet) repeated it three times, and then said: Associating anyone with Allah, disobedience to parents, false testimony or false utterance. The Prophet was reclining, then he sat up, and he repeated it so many times that we wished that he should become silent.

-
    Abu Bakrah heeft overgeleverd dat haar vader zei, 'Wij waren in het gezelschap van de Boodschapper van Allah en hij zei, 'Zal ik jullie niet om de hoogte stellen van de allergrootste zonden? Zal ik jullie niet om de hoogte stellen van de allergrootste zonden? Zal ik jullie niet om de hoogte stellen van de allergrootste zonden?' De Profeet zei toen, 'Veelgodendienst en ongehoorzaamheid aan de ouders'. Hij lag uitgestrekt, ging zitten en zei, 'En het vertellen van onwaarheid' en bleef dat herhalen totdat wij hoopten dat hij zou stoppen'.
    -

(Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 158)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Conveying Teachings

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Amr:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Convey (my teachings) to the people even if it were a single sentence, and tell others the stories of Bani Israel (which have been taught to you), for it is not sinful to do so. And whoever tells a lie on me intentionally, will surely take his place in the (Hell) Fire."

-
    Abdullah ibn Amr, moge Allah tevreden over hem zijn, heeft de Profeet, Allah's vrede en zegeningen zij met hem, horen zeggen, 'Geef mijn boodschap door aan de mensen, al was het maar een zinnetje'.
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 667)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Permission

Narrated Ibn `Umar:
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "An animal should not be milked without the permission of its owner. Does any of you like that somebody comes to his store and breaks his container and takes away his food? The udders of the animals are the stores of their owners where their provision is kept, so nobody should milk the animals of somebody else, without the permission of its owner."

-
    Ibn Omar heeft de Profeet horen zeggen, 'Een dier mag niet gemelkt worden zonder de toestemming van zijn eigenaar. Is er iemand onder jullie die ervan houdt, als iemand zijn winkel inbreekt en zijn dozen breekt en eten ervan meeneemt? De uiers van de dieren zijn de dozen van de eigenaars, waar hun voorzieningen in zijn bewaard, dus niemand zou een dier van een ander moeten melken zonder zijn toestemming'.
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 42, Hadith 614)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Isa (ﷺ)

Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
    By Him in Whose hand is my life, the son of Mary (ﷺ) will soon descend among you as a just judge. He will break crosses, kill swine and abolish Jizya and the wealth will pour forth to such an extent that no one will accept it.

-
    Er is overgeleverd dat Abu Hurairah de Profeet, Allah's vrede en zegen zij met hem, heeft horen zeggen, 'Bij Degene in Wiens Hand mijn leven ligt, de zoon van Maria zal binnenkort als een oprechte rechter neerdalen. Hij zal de kruisen breken, de varkens doden en Jizia afschaffen. Er zal zoveel rijkdom zijn in die tijd, dat niemand het zal accepteren (i.e. als het aan hem zou worden aangeboden)'.
    -

(Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 287)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Joking

Abu Hurairah narrated:
    "They said: 'O Messenger of Allah : You joke with us?' He said: 'Indeed I do not say except what is true.'"

-
    Er is overgeleverd door Abu Hurairah dat de Sahaba tegen de Profeet, Allah's vrede en zegeningen zij met hem, zeiden, 'Maakt u grappen met ons?' Hij antwoordde, 'Ja, maar ik zeg niks dan de waarheid (i.e. tijdens het maken van grappen)'.
    -

(Jami’ at-Tirmidhi, Hasan, Book 27, Hadith 96)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Wudu

Narrated Nu`am Al-Mujmir:
    Once I went up the roof of the mosque, along with Abu Huraira . He performed ablution and said, "I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "On the Day of Resurrection, my followers will be called "Al-Ghurr-ul- Muhajjalun" from the trace of ablution and whoever can increase the area of his radiance should do so (i.e. by performing ablution regularly).' "

-
    Overgeleverd door Nu`am Al-Mujmir:
    Ik ging eens het dak van de moskee op, samen met Abu Huraira . Hij verrichtte de wassing en zei: "Ik hoorde de Profeet (ﷺ) zeggen:" Op de Dag der Wederopstanding zullen mijn volgelingen "Al-Ghurr-ul-Muhajjalun" genoemd worden door het spoor van de wassing en wie het gebied van zijn glans kan vergroten zou dat moeten doen (bijvoorbeeld door regelmatig de wassing te verrichten).' "
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 4, Hadith 2)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Foolish.

Reacties
    14-09-2010

Up.
    M Till death do us part.

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Quran

Narrated Ibn Abzi:
    Ubayy ibn Ka'b said: The Prophet (ﷺ) read the verse: "Say: In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy--in that let you rejoice: that is better than the wealth you hoard."

-
    Overgeleverd door Ibn Abzi:
    Ubayy ibn Ka'b zei: De Profeet (ﷺ) las het vers: "Zeg: In de gunst van Allah en in Zijn genade - laat je daarin verblijden: dat is beter dan de rijkdom die je oppot."
    -

(Sunan Abi Dawud, Sahih Hasan al-Albani, Book 32, Hadith 13)

Soera Yunus
    10:58

‎بِفَضْلِ اللَّهِ وَبِرَحْمَتِهِ فَبِذَلِكَ فَلْيَفْرَحُوا هُوَ خَيْرٌ مِمَّا تَجْمَعُونَ

Say, "In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy - in that let them rejoice; it is better than what they accumulate."

Zeg (O Moehammad): "Met de gunst van Allah en Zijn Barmhartigheid, laten zij zich daarmee verheugen. Hij (de gunst) is beter dan wat zij verzamelen."
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Witr

Narrated Al-Hasan ibn Ali:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) taught me some words that I say during the witr. (The version of Ibn Jawwas has: I say them in the supplication of the witr.) They were: "O Allah, guide me among those Thou hast guided, grant me security among those Thou hast granted security, take me into Thy charge among those Thou hast taken into Thy charge, bless me in what Thou hast given, guard me from the evil of what Thou hast decreed, for Thou dost decree, and nothing is decreed for Thee. He whom Thou befriendest is not humbled. Blessed and Exalted art Thou, our Lord."

-
    Overgeleverd door Al-Hasan ibn Ali:
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) heeft me enkele woorden geleerd die ik zeg tijdens de witr. (De versie van Ibn Jawwas heeft: Ik zeg ze in de smeekbede van de witr.) Zij waren: "O Allah, leid mij onder degenen die U hebt geleid, schenk mij zekerheid onder degenen die U zekerheid hebt verleend, neem mij onder Uw hoede onder diegenen die U onder Uw hoede hebt genomen, zegen mij in wat U hebt gegeven, bewaak mij tegen het kwaad van wat U hebt verordend, want U hebt een bevel en niets is voor U verordend. Wie U bevriend hebt, wordt niet vernederd. Gezegend en verheven zijt Gij, onze Heer. "
    -

‎اللَّهُمَّ اهْدِنِي فِيمَنْ هَدَيْتَ وَعَافِنِي فِيمَنْ عَافَيْتَ وَتَوَلَّنِي فِيمَنْ تَوَلَّيْتَ وَبَارِكْ لِي فِيمَا أَعْطَيْتَ وَقِنِي شَرَّ مَا قَضَيْتَ إِنَّكَ تَقْضِي وَلاَ يُقْضَى عَلَيْكَ وَإِنَّهُ لاَ يَذِلُّ مَنْ وَالَيْتَ وَلاَ يَعِزُّ مَنْ عَادَيْتَ تَبَارَكْتَ رَبَّنَا وَتَعَالَيْتَ

(Sunan Abi Dawud, Sahih al-Albani, Book 8, Hadith 10)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Forgiveness

Al-Agharr Al-Muzani (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Sometimes I perceive a veil over my heart, and I supplicate Allah for forgiveness a hundred times in a day."

-
    Al-Agharr Al-Muzani (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) zei:
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Soms bemerk ik een sluier over mijn hart en ik smeek Allah honderd keer per dag om vergiffenis."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 1869, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Asr Prayer

Buraidahu (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who misses the 'Asr Salat (deliberately), his deeds will be rendered null and void."

-
    Buraidahu (Moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) overleverde:
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Hij die de 'Asr Salat mist (opzettelijk), zijn daden zullen ongeldig worden verklaard.'
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 9, Hadith 1052, [al-Bukhari])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Seeking Pardon

Ibn 'Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "If anyone constantly seeks pardon (from Allah), Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide sustenance for him from where he expects not."

-
    Ibn 'Abbas (moge Allah tevreden met hen zijn) zei:
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Als iemand voortdurend vergeving zoekt (van Allah), Allah zal hem een uitweg geven uit elke benauwdheid en een verlichting van elke angst en zal hem voorzien van waar hij niet verwacht. "
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 20, Hadith 1873, [Abu Dawud])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib