81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Three Things

Narrated Abu Huraira : My friend (the Prophet ) advised me to do three things and I shall not leave them till I die, these are: To fast three days every month, to offer the Duha prayer, and to offer witr before sleeping.

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 19, Hadith 56)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Noble Traits

Abu Hurairah (May Allah bepleased with him) reported:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He who removes from a believer one of his difficulties of this world, Allah will remove one of his troubles on the Day of Resurrection; and he who finds relief for a hard-pressed person, Allah will make things easy for him on the Day of Resurrection; he who covers up (the faults and sins) of a Muslim, Allah will cover up (his faults and sins) in this world and in the Hereafter. Allah supports His slave as long as the slave is supportive of his brother; and he who treads the path in search of knowledge, Allah makes that path easy, leading to Jannah for him; the people who assemble in one of the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah, learning it and teaching, there descends upon them the tranquillity, and mercy covers them, the angels flock around them, and Allah mentions them in the presence of those near Him; and he who lags behind in doing good deeds, his noble lineage will not make him go ahead."

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 245, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Tauhid

Narrated Ibn `Abbas: When the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) sent Mu`adh to Yemen, he said to him, “You are going to a nation from the people of the Scripture, so let the first thing to which you will invite them, be the Tauhid of Allah. If they learn that, tell them that Allah has enjoined on them, five prayers to be offered in one day and one night. And if they pray, tell them that Allah has enjoined on them Zakat of their properties and it is to be taken from the rich among them and given to the poor. And if they agree to that, then take from them Zakat but avoid the best property of the people.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 97, Hadith 2)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Allah

Reported by Abu Hurairah : The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “There are three (types of) people whom Allah will neither speak to on the Day of Resurrection nor will He purify them (i.e. from their sins), nor will look upon them; and they will have a painful chastisement. These are: An old man who commits fornication; a king who is a great liar and a poor man who is proud.”

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 19, Hadith 1852, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Betraying Fellow Believers

Narrated Anas bin Malik : Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah's and His Apostle's protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 386)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Poverty

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Indeed Allah, Most High said: ‘O son of Adam! Devote yourself to My worship, I will fill your chest with riches and alleviate your poverty. And if you do not do so, then I will fill your hands with problems and not alleviate your poverty.'”

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Hasan Darussalam, Vol. 4, Book 11, Hadith 2466)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

viva la maroc

Reacties
    13-11-2005

De profeet ﷺ heeft gezegd: “Degene die een moskee bouwt, al is het ter grootte van een vogelnest of zelfs kleiner, Allah zal voor hem een huis bouwen in het Paradijs“ (sunan ibn maajah)

Investeer in je toekomst en bouw mee aan Moskee Houten.
    Doneer vandaag nog!
    Direct op: NL13ABNA0254150608
    Of via:
    www.moskeehouten.nl

Wil een ieder die dit leest dit bericht delen.
    jazakum allahu khairan

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Gate of Jannah

Narrated Usama: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “I stood at the gate of Paradise and saw that the majority of the people who entered it were the poor, while the wealthy were stopped at the gate (for the accounts). But the companions of the Fire were ordered to be taken to the Fire. Then I stood at the gate of the Fire and saw that the majority of those who entered it were women.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 67, Hadith 130)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Ungratefulness

Narrated Ibn ‘Abbas: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful.” It was asked, “Do they disbelieve in Allah?” (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, “They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, ‘I have never received any good from you.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 22)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

MVC Lid

Reacties
    25-08-2014

Conditions and circumstances turn ​​goats to sheep

الظروف خلت العنزة خروف

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Respecting Prophets

Abu Huraira reported that he heard Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: Avoid that which I forbid you to do and do that which I command you to do to the best of your capacity. Verily the people before you went to their doom because they had put too many questions to their Prophets and then disagreed with their teachings.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 43, Hadith 171)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Women

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    Allah 's Apostle said, "Treat women nicely, for a women is created from a rib, and the most curved portion of the rib is its upper portion, so, if you should try to straighten it, it will break, but if you leave it as it is, it will remain crooked. So treat women nicely."

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 548)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Hypocrites

'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As (May Allah be pleased with them) said:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whosoever possesses these four characteristics, is a sheer hypocrite; and anyone who possesses one of them, possesses a characteristic of hypocrisy till he gives it up. (These are: ) When he is entrusted with something, he proves dishonest; when he talks, he tells a lie; when he makes a covenant, he acts treacherously; and when he quarrels, he utters foul language."

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 18, Hadith 1543, [Al-Bukhari and Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Smiling

Narrated Sa`d:
    `Umar bin Al-Khattab asked permission of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) to see him while some Quraishi women were sitting with him and they were asking him to give them more financial support while raising their voices over the voice of the Prophet. When `Umar asked permission to enter, all of them hurried to screen themselves. The Prophet (ﷺ) admitted `Umar and he entered, while the Prophet (ﷺ) was smiling. `Umar said, "May Allah always keep you smiling, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you !" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I am astonished at these women who were with me. As soon as they heard your voice, they hastened to screen themselves." `Umar said, "You have more right, that they should be afraid of you, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)!" And then he (`Umar) turned towards them and said, "O enemies of your souls! You are afraid of me and not of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?" The women replied, "Yes, for you are sterner and harsher than Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "O Ibn Al-Khattab! By Him in Whose Hands my life is, whenever Satan sees you taking a way, he follows a way other than yours!"

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 108)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about the 7 Under Allah’s Shade

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah will give shade, to seven, on the Day when there will be no shade but His. (These seven persons are) a just ruler, a youth who has been brought up in the worship of Allah (i.e. worships Allah sincerely from childhood), a man whose heart is attached to the mosques (i.e. to pray the compulsory prayers in the mosque in congregation), two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only, a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for illicit intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah, a man who gives charitable gifts so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity), and a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes are then flooded with tears."

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 11, Hadith 629)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib