81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Prostration

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “The closest that a person can be to his Lord, the Mighty and Sublime, is when he is prostrating, so increase in supplication then.”

(Sunan an-Nasa’i, Sahih Darussalam, Book 12, Hadith 109)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about People on Day of Resurrection

Jabir bin 'Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with them) said:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The dearest and the closest of you to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those who are the best in behaviour; and the most hateful and the farthest from me on the Day of Resurrection will be the talkative and the most pretentious and the most rhetorical."

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 18, Hadith 1738, [At-Tirmidhi])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Warnings

Narrated Abu Musa:
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "My example and the example of the message with which Allah has sent me is like that of a man who came to some people and said, "I have seen with my own eyes the enemy forces, and I am a naked warner (to you) so save yourself, save yourself! A group of them obeyed him and went out at night, slowly and stealthily and were safe, while another group did not believe him and thus the army took them in the morning and destroyed them."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 489)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Deeds

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The deeds of anyone of you will not save you (from the (Hell) Fire)." They said, "Even you (will not be saved by your deeds), O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?" He said, "No, even I (will not be saved) unless and until Allah bestows His Mercy on me. Therefore, do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately, and worship Allah in the forenoon and in the afternoon and during a part of the night, and always adopt a middle, moderate, regular course whereby you will reach your target (Paradise).

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 470)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Believers

Narrated Abu Musa : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "A faithful believer to a faithful believer is like the bricks of a wall, enforcing each other." While (saying that) the Prophet (peace be upon him) clasped his hands, by interlacing his fingers.*

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 128)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Reciting Quran

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
    "I do not know that the Messenger of Allah recited the whole Quran in one night, or prayed Qiyam until morning, or ever fasted an entire month, except Ramadan."

(Sunan an-Nasa’i, Sahih Darussalam, Vol. 3, Book 22, Hadith 259)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Humility

Iyad bin Himar said: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “Verily, Allah has revealed to me that you should adopt humility. So that no one may wrong another and no one may be disdainful and haughty towards another.”

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 18, Hadith 1589, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Fasting

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Allah said, 'All the deeds of Adam's sons (people) are for them, except fasting which is for Me, and I will give the reward for it.' Fasting is a shield or protection from the fire and from committing sins. If one of you is fasting, he should avoid sexual relation with his wife and quarreling, and if somebody should fight or quarrel with him, he should say, 'I am fasting.' By Him in Whose Hands my soul is' The unpleasant smell coming out from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the smell of musk. There are two pleasures for the fasting person, one at the time of breaking his fast, and the other at the time when he will meet his Lord; then he will be pleased because of his fasting."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 30, Hadith 14)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Generosity

Narrated Ibn ‘Abbas:
    Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) was the most generous of all the people, and he used to reach the peak in generosity in the month of Ramadan when Gabriel met him. Gabriel used to meet him every night of Ramadan to teach him the Qur’an. Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) was the most generous person, even more generous than the strong uncontrollable wind (in readiness and haste to do charitable deeds).

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 6)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Souls

It was narrated from Jabir bin 'Abdullah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
    "O people, fear Allah and be moderate in seeking a living, for no soul will die until it has received all its provision, even if it is slow in coming. So fear Allah and be moderate in seeking provision; take that which is permissible and leave that which is forbidden. "

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Sahih Darussalam, Book 12, Hadith 2227)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Fasting

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
    ” I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) say: ‘The month of patience (Ramadan) and three days of each month is fasting for a lifetime’.”

(Sunan an-Nasa’i, Sahih, Vol. 3, Book 22, Hadith 319)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Month of Ramadan

Abu Hurairah narrated that: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
    “A woman may not fast a day – other than in the month of Ramadan – while her husband is present, except with his permission.”

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Sahih Darussalam, Vol. 2, Book 8, Hadith 101)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Ramadan

Abu Ayub narrated that: the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
    “Whoever fasts Ramadan, then follows it with six from Shawwal, then that is (equal in reward) to fasting every day.”

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Sahih Darussalam, Vol. 2, Book 8, Hadith 78)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Narrated Abu Huraira : I heard Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) saying regarding Ramadan,
    “Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 31, Hadith 1)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Narrated Abu Huraira : Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said,
    “When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 30, Hadith 9)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib