81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Prayer

Thauban (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
    I heard Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "Perform Salah more often. For every prostration that you perform before Allah will raise your position one degree and will remit one of your sins".

-
    Thauban (Moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) zei:
    Ik hoorde de Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zeggen: "Voer vaker Salah uit, want elke buiging die je verricht voor Allah zal je positie een graad verhogen en zal een van je zonden kwijtschelden".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 107, [Muslim])
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about The Fire

Narrated `Adi bin Hatim:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) mentioned the Fire and turned his face aside and asked for Allah's protection from it, and then again he mentioned the Fire and turned his face aside and asked for Allah's protection from it and said, "Protect yourselves from the Hell-Fire, even if with one half of a date, and he who cannot afford that, then (let him do so) by (saying) a good, pleasant word."

-
    Overgeleverd `Adi bin Hatim:
    De Profeet (ﷺ) noemde het Vuur en wendde zijn gezicht af en vroeg om bescherming van Allah, en vervolgens noemde hij opnieuw het Vuur en wendde zijn gezicht af en vroeg Allah om bescherming en zei: "Bescherm uzelf tegen de Hellevuur, zelfs al is het met een halve dadel, en hij die zich dat niet kan veroorloven, dan (laat hem dat doen) door een goed, aangenaam woord te zeggen. '
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 81, Hadith 152)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Supplication

Ibn 'Umar said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, did not omit saying the following words in the morning and evening:
    'O Allah, I ask you for well-being in this world and the Next. O Allah, I ask you for forgiveness and well-being in my deen and in this world and in my family and my property. O Allah, veil my faults and calm my fears. O Allah, give me protection in front of me and behind me, on my right and my left and above me. I seek refuge by Your might from being overwhelmed from under me.'"

-
    Ibn 'Umar zei: "De Boodschapper van Allah, (moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken), heeft niet nagelaten om de volgende woorden in de ochtend en de avond te zeggen:
    'O Allah, ik vraag u om welzijn in deze wereld en de Volgende. O Allah, ik vraag U om vergeving en welzijn in mijn dien en in deze wereld en in mijn familie en mijn eigendom. O Allah, sluier mijn fouten en kalmeer mijn angsten. O Allah, geef me bescherming voor mij en achter mij, aan mijn rechterkant en mijn linkerkant en boven mij. Ik zoek mijn toevlucht tot Uw macht om overweldigd te worden van onder mij.'"
    -

‎اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْعَافِيَةَ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ‏.‏ اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْعَفْوَ وَالْعَافِيَةَ فِي دِينِي وَدُنْيَايَ، وَأَهْلِي وَمَالِي‏.‏ اللَّهُمَّ اسْتُرْ عَوْرَاتِي، وَآمِنْ رَوْعَاتِي‏.‏ اللَّهُمَّ احْفَظْنِي مِنْ بَيْنِ يَدَيَّ وَمِنْ خَلْفِي، وَعَنْ يَمِينِي وَعَنْ شِمَالِي، وَمِنْ فَوْقِي، وَأَعُوذُ بِعَظَمَتِكَ مِنْ أَنْ أُغْتَالَ مِنْ تَحْتِي

Allaahumma 'innie 'as'alukal-al'aafiyata fid-dunyaa wal'aakhirati, Allaahumma 'innie 'as'alukal-'afwa wal'aafiyata fie dienie wa dunyaaya wa 'ahlie, wa maalie, Allaahum-mastur 'awraatie, wa 'aamin raw'aatie, Allaahum-mahfadhnue min bayni yadayya, wa min khalfie, wa 'an yamienie, wa 'an shimaalie, wa min fawqie, wa 'a'oothu bi'adhamatika 'an 'ughtaala min tahtie.

(Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Sahih Al-Albani, Book 1, Hadith 1200)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is abou Supplication

An-Nu`man bin Bashir narrated that:
    The Prophet said: “The supplication, is worship.” Then he recited: And Your Lord said: “Call upon me, I will respond to you. Verily, those who scorn My worship, they will surely enter Hell humiliated."

-
    An-Nu`man bin Bashir heeft overgeleverd dat:
    De Profeet zei: "De smeekbede is aanbidding." Daarna reciteerde hij : En uw Heer zei: "Roep mij aan, ik zal u antwoorden. Voorwaar, zij die Mijn aanbidding verachten, zullen zeker de hel vernederd binnengaan."
    -

(Jami’ at-Tirmidhi, Sahih Darussalam, Book 48, Hadith 3)

Soera Ghafir (De Vergever)
    40:60

‎وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِي سَيَدْخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَاخِرِينَ

And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible.

En jullie Heer zegt: "Roept Mij aan, dan zal Ik jullie verhoren. Zij die te hoogmoedig zijn om Mij te aanbidden zullen vernederd de hel binnengaan."
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about The Prophet

Narrated Al-Mughira:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) used to offer night prayers till his feet became swollen. Somebody said to him, "Allah has forgiven you, your faults of the past and those to follow." On that, he said, "Shouldn't I be a thankful slave (of Allah)?"

-
    Overgeleverd door Al-Mughira:
    De Profeet (ﷺ) bood nachtgebeden aan tot zijn voeten opgezwollen waren. Iemand zei tegen hem: "Allah heeft je vergeven, je fouten uit het verleden en degenen die nog volgen." Daarop zei hij: "Zou ik niet een dankbare slaaf (van Allah) moeten zijn?"
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 65, Hadith 4836)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about People

Narrated Abu Burda:
    That his father said, "The Prophet (ﷺ) sent Mu`adh and Abu Musa to Yemen telling them. 'Treat the people with ease and don't be hard on them; give them glad tidings and don't fill them with aversion; and love each other, and don't differ."

-
    Overgeleverd Abu Burda:
    Dat zijn vader zei: "De profeet (ﷺ) stuurde Mu`ad en Abu Musa naar Jemen zeggende: "Behandel de mensen met gemak en wees niet hard tegen hen, geef hen blije tijdingen en vul ze niet met afkeer: en houd van elkaar, en verschil niet van elkaar."
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 56, Hadith 244)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Spending

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (ﷺ), who said:
    Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said: Spend (on charity), O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you.
    It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim).

-
    Op gezag van Abu Harayrah (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) van de Profeet (ﷺ), die zei:
    Allah (machtig en verheven zij Hij) zei: Besteed (aan de naastenliefde), o zoon van Adam, en ik zal aan jou spenderen.
    -

(Hadith Qudsi, Hadith 11)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Islam

Tamim bin Aus Ad-Dari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Ad-Deen is sincerity". We said: "For whom?" He replied, "For Allah, His Book, His Messenger and for the leaders of the Muslims and their masses".

-
    Tamim bin Aus Ad-Dari (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) overleverde:
    De profeet (ﷺ) zei: "Ad-Deen is oprechtheid". We zeiden: "Voor wie?" Hij antwoordde: "Voor Allah, Zijn boek, Zijn boodschapper en voor de leiders van de moslims en hun massa's".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 181, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Affliction

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "A time will soon come when the best property of a Muslim will be sheep which he will take on the top of mountains and the places of rainfall (valleys) so as to flee with his religion from afflictions."

-
    Overgeleverd door Abu Said Al-Khudri:
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Er zal spoedig een tijd komen waarin het beste eigendom van een moslim schapen zullen zijn die hij op de top van bergen en de plaatsen van regenval (valleien) zal nemen om met zijn religie te vluchten voor kwellingen."
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 2, Hadith 12)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Mercy

'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:
    I asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) about pestilence and he said, "It is a punishment which Allah sends upon whomsoever He wills, but Allah has made it as a mercy to the believers. Anyone who remains in a town which is plagued with pestilence maintaining patience expecting the reward from Allah, and knowing that nothing will befall him other than what Allah has foreordained for him, he would receive a reward of Shaheed".

-
    ‘Aishah (moge Allah tevreden met haar zijn) overleverde:
    Ik vroeg de Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) over pestilentie en hij zei: "Het is een straf die Allah zendt naar wie Hij wil, maar Allah heeft het gemaakt als een genade voor de gelovigen. Iedereen die in een stad blijft die geteisterd wordt door pestilentie die geduld handhaaft en de beloning van Allah verwacht, en wetende dat niets anders hem zal overkomen dan wat Allah voor hem heeft voorbestemd, zal een beloning van Shaheed ontvangen".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 33, [Al-Bukhari])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Surat Al-Baqara

Narrated Abu Mas'ud:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If somebody recited the last two Verses of Surat Al-Baqara at night, that will be sufficient for him."

-
    Overgeleverd door Abu Mas'ud:
    De profeet (ﷺ) zei: "Als iemand 's nachts de laatste twee verzen van Surat Al-Baqara reciteert, zal dat voldoende voor hem zijn."
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 66, Hadith 31)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Sunnah

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Leave me as I leave you, for the people who were before you were ruined because of their questions and their differences over their prophets. So, if I forbid you to do something, then keep away from it. And if I order you to do something, then do of it as much as you can."

-
    Abu Huraira overleverde:
    De Profeet (ﷺ) zei: "Laat me zoals ik jou laat, want de mensen die vóór je waren werden geruïneerd vanwege hun vragen en hun verschillen over hun profeten. Dus als ik je verbied iets te doen, blijf er dan vanaf. En als ik je beveel om iets te doen, doe daarvan zoveel als je kunt."
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 96, Hadith 19)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Hadith is about Friday Prayer

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "On every Friday the angels take their stand at every gate of the mosque to write the names of the people chronologically (i.e. according to the time of their arrival for the Friday prayer) and when the Imam sits (on the pulpit) they fold up their scrolls and get ready to listen to the sermon."

-
    Abu Huraira overleverde:
    De Profeet (ﷺ) zei: "Elke vrijdag gaan de engelen staan bij elke poort van de moskee om de namen van de mensen chronologisch te schrijven (dat wil zeggen volgens het tijdstip van hun aankomst voor het vrijdaggebed) en wanneer de imam zit (op de preekstoel) vouwen ze hun rollen op en maken zich klaar om naar de preek te luisteren.'
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 59, Hadith 22)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Mommy of N.

Reacties
    16-12-2009

Up

Mommy of N.

Reacties
    16-12-2009

Check je hoekje Token.