81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Betrayal

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah's and His Apostle's protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection."

-
    Overgeleverd door Anas bin Malik:
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Degene die bidt zoals wij en richting onze Qibla staat en onze geslachte dieren eet, is een moslim en is onder de bescherming van Allah en Zijn apostel, dus bedrieg Allah niet door diegenen te bedriegen die in Zijn bescherming zijn."
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 8, Hadith 43)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Nawafil Prayer

Narrated Ibn `Umar:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) had said, "Offer some of your prayers (Nawafil) at home, and do not take your houses as graves."

-
    Overgeleverd door Ibn `Umar:
    De Profeet (ﷺ) had gezegd: "Bied thuis enkele van uw gebeden (Nawafil) aan en neem uw huizen niet als graven."
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 8, Hadith 82)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Mosques

Narrated Abu Qatada Al-Aslami:
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "If anyone of you enters a mosque, he should pray two rak`at before sitting."

-
    Overgeleverd door Abu Qatada Al-Aslami:
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Als iemand van jullie een moskee binnengaat, moet hij twee rak'at bidden voor hij gaat zitten."
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 8, Hadith 93)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Building Mosques

Narrated 'Ubaidullah Al-Khaulani:
    I heard `Uthman bin `Affan saying, when people argued too much about his intention to reconstruct the mosque of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), "You have talked too much. I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, 'Whoever built a mosque, (Bukair thought that `Asim, another sub-narrator, added, "Intending Allah's Pleasure"), Allah would build for him a similar place in Paradise.' "

-
    Overgeleverd door 'Ubaidullah Al-Khaulani:
    Ik hoorde `Uthman bin` Affan zeggen, toen mensen te veel discussieerden over zijn intentie om de moskee van de Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) te reconstrueren: ‘Jullie hebben te veel gepraat. Ik heb de profeet (ﷺ) horen zeggen: ‘Degene die een moskee heeft gebouwd, (Bukair dacht dat 'Asim, een andere verteller, eraan toevoegde: ‘Allah's welbehagen zoekend’), Allah zou voor hem een vergelijkbare plaats in het paradijs bouwen.’ ‘
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 8, Hadith 99)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Obligatory Charity

Narrated Asma:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said to me, "Do not withhold your money, (for if you did so) Allah would withhold His blessings from you."
    Narrated `Abda:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Do not withhold your money by counting it (i.e. hoarding it), (for if you did so), Allah would also withhold His blessings from you."

-
    Overgeleverd door Asma:
    De profeet (ﷺ) zei tegen mij: "Houd je geld niet achter (want als je dat zou doen) zou Allah je zegeningen onthouden."
    Overgeleverd door 'Abda:
    De Profeet (ﷺ) zei: "Houd uw geld niet achter door het te tellen (dat wil zeggen oppotten), (want als u dat deed), zou Allah ook zijn zegeningen van u onthouden."
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 24, Hadith 36)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about

Narrated Abu Huraira:
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "By Him in Whose Hand my life is, it is better for anyone of you to take a rope and cut the wood (from the forest) and carry it over his back and sell it (as a means of earning his living) rather than to ask a person for something and that person may give him or not."

-
    Abu Huraira overleverde:
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Bij Hem in Wiens Hand mijn leven is, het is beter voor iemand van jullie om een touw te nemen en het hout (uit het bos) te snijden en het over zijn rug te dragen en het te verkopen (als middel van het verdienen van zijn brood) in plaats van iemand om iets te vragen en die persoon kan hem wel of niet geven."
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 24, Hadith 73)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Knowledge

Yahya related to me from Malik that he heard that Luqman al-Hakim made his will and counselled his son, saying, "My son! Sit with the learned men and keep close to them. Allah gives life to the hearts with the light of wisdom as Allah gives life to the dead earth with the abundant rain of the sky."

-
    Yahya overleverde me van Malik dat hij hoorde dat Luqman al-Hakim zijn testament opstelde en zijn zoon raad gaf, zeggende: "Mijn zoon, zit met de geleerde mannen en blijf dicht bij hen. Allah geeft leven aan de harten met het licht van wijsheid zoals Allah het leven schenkt aan de dode aarde met de overvloedige regen van de hemel."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 59, Hadith 1859)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Decree

Yahya related to me from Malik that he heard that this was said "No one will die until his provision is completed for him, so behave correctly in your seeking it."

-
    Yahya overleverde me van Malik dat hij hoorde dat er werd gezegd: "Niemand zal sterven totdat zijn voorziening/levensonderhoud voor hem is voltooid, dus gedraag je correct in je zoektocht ernaar."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 46, Hadith 1635)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Speech

Malik related to me from Abdullah ibn Dinar from Abdullah ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "If a man says to his muslim brother, 'O kafir!' it is true about one of them."

-
    Malik vertelde mij van Abdullah ibn Dinar van Abdullah ibn Umar dat de Boodschapper van Allah (moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken) zei: "Als een man tegen zijn moslimbroer zegt: 'O kafir!' is het waar over een van hen."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 56, Hadith 1814)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about The Tongue

Malik related to me from Zayd ibn Aslam from his father that Umar ibn al-Khattab came upon Abu Bakr as-Siddiq pulling his tongue. Umar said to him, "Stop, may Allah forgive you!" Abu Bakr replied, "This has brought me to dangerous places."

-
    Malik vertelde mij van Zayd ibn Aslam van zijn vader dat Umar ibn al-Khattab Aboe Bakr as-Siddiq tegenkwam die aan zijn tong trok. Umar zei tegen hem: "Houd op, moge Allah jou vergeven!" Abu Bakr antwoordde: "Dit heeft me naar gevaarlijke plaatsen gebracht."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 56, Hadith 1825)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Believers

Malik related to me that Safwan ibn Sulaym said, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was asked, 'Can the mumin be a coward?' He said, 'Yes.' He was asked, 'Can the mumin be a miser?' He said, 'Yes.' He was asked, 'Can the mumin be a liar?' He said, 'No.' "

-
    Malik vertelde mij dat Safwan ibn Sulaym zei: "De Boodschapper van Allah, (moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken), werd gevraagd: 'Kan de mumin een lafaard zijn?' Hij zei 'Ja.' Hij werd gevraagd: 'Kan de mumin een vrek zijn?' Hij zei 'Ja.' Er werd hem gevraagd: 'Kan de mumin een leugenaar zijn?' Hij zei 'Nee.' "
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 56, Hadith 1832)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Allah

Malik related to me from Suhayl ibn Abi Salih from his father from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah is pleased with three things from you, and He is angry with three things from you. He is pleased that you worship Him and do not associate anything with Him, and that you take hold of the rope of Allah altogether, and that you give good counsel to the one to whom Allah gives command over you. He is angry with you for gossip, squandering property, and asking too many questions."

-
    Malik vertelde mij van Suhayl ibn Abi Salih van zijn vader van Abu Hurayra dat de Boodschapper van Allah, moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken, zei: "Allah is blij met drie dingen van u, en Hij is boos op drie dingen van u. Hij is verheugd dat u Hem aanbidt en niets met Hem associeert, en dat u het touw van Allah helemaal vasthoudt, en dat u goede raad geeft aan degene aan wie Allah het bevel over u geeft. Hij is boos op u om roddel, het verkwisten van eigendom en het stellen van te veel vragen."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 56, Hadith 1833)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about People

Malik related to me from Abu'z-Zinad from al-Araj from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "One of the most evil of people is the two-faced person who shows one face to these people and another face to those people."

-
    Malik vertelde mij van Abu'z-Zinad van al-Araj uit Abu Hurayra dat de Boodschapper van Allah, moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken, zei: "Een van de meest slechte mensen is de persoon met twee gezichten die één gezicht laat zien aan deze mensen en een ander gezicht aan die mensen. "
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 56, Hadith 1834)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Destruction

Malik related to me that he had heard that Umm Salama, the wife of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Messenger of Allah! Shall we be destroyed while there are people who are salih among us?" The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Yes, if there is much wickedness."

-
    Malik vertelde mij dat hij gehoord had dat Umm Salama, de vrouw van de Profeet, moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken, zei: "Boodschapper van Allah, zullen wij worden vernietigd terwijl er mensen onder ons zijn die salih zijn?" De Boodschapper van Allah, (moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken), zei: "Ja, als er veel verdorvenheid is."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 56, Hadith 1835)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Punishment

Malik related to me that Ismail ibn Abi Hakim heard Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz say, "Some say that Allah the Blessed, the Exalted, will not punish the many for the wrong action of the few. However, when the objectionable action is committed openly, then they all deserve to be punished."

-
    Malik vertelde mij dat Ismail ibn Abi Hakim Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz heeft horen zeggen: "Sommigen zeggen dat Allah de Gezegende, de Verhevene, de velen niet zal straffen voor de verkeerde actie van weinigen, maar wanneer de aanstootgevende actie openlijk wordt gepleegd, dan verdienen ze het allemaal om gestraft te worden. "
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 56, Hadith 1836)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib