81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about The Prophet

Narrated Ibn Mas`ud:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) used to take care of us in preaching by selecting a suitable time, so that we might not get bored. (He abstained from pestering us with sermons and knowledge all the time).

-
    Overgeleverd door Ibn Mas`ud:
    De profeet (ﷺ) zorgde voor ons in de prediking door een geschikte tijd te kiezen, zodat we ons niet zouden vervelen. (Hij onthield zich van het lastigvallen van ons door voortdurend preken en kennis).
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 3, Hadith 10)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about People

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Facilitate things to people (concerning religious matters), and do not make it hard for them and give them good tidings and do not make them run away (from Islam).

-
    Verteld door Anas bin Malik:
    De Profeet (ﷺ) zei, "Vergemakkelijk de dingen voor mensen (met betrekking tot religieuze zaken), en maak het niet moeilijk voor hen en geef ze goede tijdingen en laat ze niet weglopen (van de islam).
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 3, Hadith 11)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Palm Tree

Narrated Ibn `Umar:
    We were with the Prophet (ﷺ) and fresh dates of a palm tree were brought to him. On that he said, "Amongst the trees, there is a tree which resembles a Muslim." I wanted to say that it was the datepalm tree but as I was the youngest of all (of them) I kept quiet. And then the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "It is the date-palm tree."

-
    Verteld door Ibn `Umar:
    We waren bij de Profeet (ﷺ) en verse dadels van een palmboom werden bij hem gebracht. Daarop zei hij: "Tussen de bomen is er een boom die op een moslim lijkt." Ik wilde zeggen dat het de dadelpalmboom was maar omdat ik de jongste van allemaal was, hield ik me stil. En toen zei de Profeet (ﷺ): "Het is de dadelpalmboom."
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 3, Hadith 14)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Learning Hadith

Narrated Abu Huraira:
    I said: "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Who will be the luckiest person, who will gain your intercession on the Day of Resurrection?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: O Abu Huraira! "I have thought that none will ask me about it before you as I know your longing for the (learning of) Hadiths. The luckiest person who will have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who said sincerely from the bottom of his heart "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah."

-
    Abu Huraira overleverde:
    Ik zei: "O Allah's Boodschapper (ﷺ)! Wie zal de gelukkigste persoon zijn, die uw tussenkomst op de Dag der Wederopstanding zal verkrijgen?" De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: O Abu Huraira! "Ik heb gedacht dat niemand me hiernaar zal vragen voor jou, want ik weet hoe je verlangt naar het (leren van) hadiths." De gelukkigste persoon die mijn voorspraak op de Dag der Wederopstanding zal krijgen, zal degene zijn die oprecht vanuit de bodem van zijn hart zei "Niemand heeft het recht aanbeden te worden dan Allah."
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 3, Hadith 41)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Asking about Details

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Do not ask me unnecessarily about the details of the things which I do not mention to you. Verily, the people before you were doomed because they were used to putting many questions to their Prophets and had differences about their Prophets. Refrain from what I forbid you and do what I command you to the best of your ability and capacity".

-
    Abu Hurairah (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) meldde:
    De Profeet (ﷺ) zei: "Vraag me niet onnodig naar de details van de dingen die ik niet aan u noem. Voorwaar, de mensen voor u waren gedoemd omdat zij gewend waren vele vragen aan hun profeten te stellen en zij hadden verschillen over hun profeten. Onthoud je van wat ik je verbied en doe wat ik je opdraag naar het beste van jouw vermogen en capaciteit".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 156, [Al-Bukhari, Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Punishment

Narrated `Aisha:
    Usama approached the Prophet (ﷺ) on behalf of a woman (who had committed theft). The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The people before you were destroyed because they used to inflict the legal punishments on the poor and forgive the rich. By Him in Whose Hand my soul is! If Fatima (the daughter of the Prophet (ﷺ) ) did that (i.e. stole), I would cut off her hand."

-
    Overgeleverd 'Aisha:
    Usama benaderde de profeet (ﷺ) namens een vrouw (die diefstal had gepleegd). De Profeet (ﷺ) zei: "De mensen voor jullie werden vernietigd omdat ze de legale straffen op de armen toebrachten en de rijken vergaven. Bij Hem in Wiens Hand mijn ziel is! Als Fatima (de dochter van de Profeet (ﷺ) ) dat deed (dwz stal), zou ik haar hand afhakken. "
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 86, Hadith 16)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Believers

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who believes in Allah and the Last Day let him not harm his neighbour; and he who believes in Allah and the Last Day let him show hospitality to his guest; and he who believes in Allah and the Last Day let him speak good or remain silent".

-
    Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Hij die gelooft in Allah en de Laatste Dag laat hem zijn naaste niet schaden, en hij die gelooft in Allah en de Laatste Dag laat hem gastvrijheid tonen aan zijn gast, en hij die gelooft in Allah en de Laatste Dag laat hem goed praten of zwijgen".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 308, [Al-Bukhari, Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Fathers

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "No son can repay (the kindness shown by his father) unless he finds him a slave and buys him and emancipates him".

-
    Abu Hurairah (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) heeft overgeleverd:
    Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Geen enkele zoon kan (de vriendelijkheid getoond door zijn vader) terugbetalen tenzij hij voor hem een slaaf vindt en hem koopt en emancipeert".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 313, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Parents

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "May he be disgraced! May he be disgraced! May he be disgraced, whose parents, one or both, attain old age during his life time, and he does not enter Jannah (by rendering being dutiful to them)".

-
    De profeet (ﷺ) zei: "Moge hij te schande worden gemaakt! Moge hij te schande worden gemaakt! Mag hij worden onteerd, wiens ouders, één of beide, tijdens zijn leven een hoge leeftijd hebben bereikt, en hij gaat Jannah niet binnen (door het plichtsgetrouw te zijn aan hen)".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 317, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Parents

Ibn 'Umar said, "Making parents weep is part of disobedience and one of the major wrong actions."

-
    Ibn 'Umar zei: "Het laten huilen van ouders is onderdeel van ongehoorzaamheid en een van de grootste verkeerde daden."
    -

(Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Sahih Al-Albani, Book 1, Hadith 31)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Bond of Relationship

'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:
    Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The bond of relationship is suspending from the Throne, and says: 'He who keeps good relations with me, Allah will keep connection with him, but whosoever severs relations with me, Allah will sever connection with him".

-
    'Aishah (moge Allah tevreden met haar zijn) overleverde:
    Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "De band van verwantschap hangt aan de Troon, en zegt: 'Hij die goede betrekkingen met mij onderhoudt, Allah zal verbinding met hem houden, maar wie de betrekkingen met mij verbreekt, Allah zal de verbinding verbreken met hem".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 323, [Al-Bukhari, Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Blood Relations

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who desires ample provisions and his life be prolonged, should maintain good ties with his blood relations".

-
    Anas (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) meldde:
    Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Hij die ruime voorzieningen wenst en zijn leven wil verlengen, zou goede banden moeten onderhouden met zijn bloedverwanten".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 319, [Al-Bukhari and Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Ties of Kinship

'Abdullah bin 'Amr Al-'as (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The person who perfectly maintains the ties of kinship is not the one who does it because he gets recompensed by his relatives (for being kind and good to them), but the one who truly maintains the bonds of kinship is the one who persists in doing so even though the latter has severed the ties of kinship with him".

-
    'Abdullah bin' Amr Al-'as (moge Allah tevreden met hen zijn) rapporteerde:
    De profeet (ﷺ) zei: "De persoon die perfect de verwantschapsbanden onderhoudt, is niet degene die het doet omdat hij wordt beloond door zijn familieleden (omdat hij vriendelijk en goed voor hen is), maar degene die echt de banden onderhoudt van verwantschap is degene die dit volhardt, ook al heeft laatstgenoemde de verwantschapsbanden met hem verbroken".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 322, [Al-Bukhari])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Maintaining Relations

Asma' bint Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with her) said:
    My mother came to me while she was still a polytheist, so I asked Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), "My mother, who is ill-disposed to Islam, has come to visit me. Shall I maintain relations with her?" He (ﷺ) replied, "Yes, maintain relations with your mother".

-
    Asma 'bint Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (moge Allah tevreden met haar zijn) zei:
    Mijn moeder kwam naar me toe toen ze nog een polytheïst was, dus vroeg ik Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ): "Mijn moeder, die een hekel heeft aan de islam, is gekomen om mij te bezoeken. Zal ik relaties met haar onderhouden?" Hij (ﷺ) antwoordde: "Ja, onderhoud relaties met je moeder".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 325, [Al- Bukhari, Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Allah

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "If a believer had full knowledge of the chastisement of Allah, none would covet His Jannah; and were an infidel to know the Mercy Allah has, none would despair of His Jannah".

-
    Abu Hurairah (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) rapporteerde:
    Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Als een gelovige volledige kennis had van de kastijding van Allah, zou niemand Zijn Jannah begeren; en zou een ongelovige de genade van Allah kennen, zou niemand aan Zijn Jannah wanhopen".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 443, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib