81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Wealth

It was narrated from Abu Al-Ahwas, from his father:
    That he came to the Prophet wearing shabby clothes. The Prophet said to him: "Do you have any wealth?" He said: "Yes, all kinds of wealth." He said: "What kinds of wealth?" He said: "Allah has given me camels, cattle, sheep, horses and slaves." He said: "If Allah has given you wealth, then let the effect of Allah's blessing and generosity be seen on you."

-
    Het was overgeleverd van Abu Al-Ahwas, van zijn vader:
    Dat hij naar de Profeet kwam met sjofele kleren aan. De Profeet zei tegen hem: "Heb je enige rijkdom?" Hij zei: "Ja, alle soorten rijkdom." Hij zei: "Welke soorten rijkdom?" Hij zei: "Allah heeft mij kamelen, vee, schapen, paarden en slaven gegeven." Hij zei: "Als Allah u rijkdom heeft gegeven, laat dan de uitwerking van de zegen en vrijgevigheid van Allah op u worden gezien."
    -

(Sunan an-Nasa’i, Sahih Darussalam, Book 48, Hadith 185)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Fearing Allah

Malik related to me from Ishaq ibn Abdullah ibn Abi Talha that Anas ibn Malik said, "I heard Umar ibn al-Khattab, when I was going out with him to visit an orchard, say to himself, and there was a wall between him and me and he was inside the garden, 'Umar ibn al-Khattab, amir al-muminin! Well done! Well done! By Allah, fear Allah or he will punish you.' "

-
    Malik overleverde aan mij van Ishaq ibn Abdullah ibn Abi Talha dat Anas ibn Malik zei: "Ik hoorde Umar ibn al-Khattab , toen ik met hem meeging om een boomgaard te bezoeken, tegen zichzelf zeggen, en er was een muur tussen hem en mij, en hij was in de tuin, 'Umar ibn al-Khattab, amir al-muminin! Goed gedaan! Goed gedaan! Bij Allah, vrees Allah of hij zal je straffen.' "
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 56, Hadith 1837)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Speech

Malik said, "I heard that al-Qasim ibn Muhammad used to say, 'I have seen the people, (i.e. the companions), and they were not impressed by speech.' " Malik said, "He meant that only action and deeds would be looked at, not words."

-
    Malik zei: "Ik heb gehoord dat al-Qasim ibn Mohammed altijd zei: 'Ik heb de mensen gezien (d.w.z. de metgezellen) en ze waren niet onder de indruk van spraak.' " Malik zei: "Hij bedoelde dat er alleen naar actie en daden werd gekeken, niet woorden."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 56, Hadith 1838)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Thunder

Malik related to me that Amir ibn Abdullah ibn az-Zubayr would stop speaking when he heard thunder and say, "Glory be to Allah whom the thunder glorifies with His praise and the angels from the fear of Him." (Subhana-aladhee yusabihu ar-radu bi hamdihi wa mala'ikatu min khiyfatihi.) Then he would say, "This is a severe warning to the people of the earth."

-
    Malik vertelde mij dat Amir ibn Abdullah ibn az-Zubayr zou stoppen met spreken wanneer hij het hoorde donderen en zou zeggen: "Glorie zij Allah die de donder verheerlijkt met Zijn lof en de engelen, uit de angst voor Hem." (Subhana-aladhee yusabihu ar-radu bi hamdihi wa mala'ikatu min khiyfatihi.) Toen zei hij: "Dit is een ernstige waarschuwing voor de mensen op aarde."
    -

‎سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي يُسَبِّحُ الرَّعْدُ بِحَمْدِهِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ مِنْ خِيفَتِهِ

(Muwatta Malik, Book 56, Hadith 1839)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Praise

Yahya related to me from Malik from his paternal uncle, Abu Suhayl ibn Malik from his father that Kab al-Ahbar said, "If you want to know what a slave has with his Lord, then look at whatever good praise follows him."

-
    Yahya overleverde mij van Malik van zijn vaderlijke oom, Abu Suhayl ibn Malik van zijn vader dat Kab al-Ahbar zei: "Als je wilt weten wat een slaaf met zijn Heer heeft, kijk dan naar wat voor goede lof hem volgt."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 47, Hadith 1640)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Good Character

Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "I was sent to perfect good character."

-
    Yahya vertelde me van Malik dat hij had gehoord dat de Boodschapper van Allah, (moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken), zei: "Ik was gezonden om het goede karakter te perfectioneren."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 47, Hadith 1643)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Advice

‘Abdullah bin Salam said:
    “When the Prophet (ﷺ) came to Al-Madinah, the people rushed to meet him, and it was said: ‘The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) has come! The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) has come! The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) has come!’ Three times. I came with the people to see him, and when I saw his face clearly, I knew that his face was not the face of a liar. The first thing I heard him say was when he said: ‘O people! Spread (the greeting of) Salam, feed others, uphold the ties of kinship, and pray during the night when people are sleeping, and you will enter Paradise with Salam.”

-
    'Abdullah bin Salam zei:
    "Toen de Profeet (ﷺ) naar Al-Medina kwam, snelden de mensen hem tegemoet en er werd gezegd: 'De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) is gekomen! De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) is gekomen! De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) is gekomen!' Drie keer. Ik kwam met de mensen om hem te zien, en toen ik zijn gezicht duidelijk zag, wist ik dat zijn gezicht niet het gezicht van een leugenaar was. Het eerste wat ik hem hoorde zeggen was toen hij zei: 'O mensen! Verspreid (de groet van) Salam, voed anderen, haal de familiebanden aan en bid gedurende de nacht wanneer mensen slapen, en je zult het Paradijs binnengaan met Salam. "
    -

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Sahih Darussalam, Book 29, Hadith 3374)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Games

Yahya related to me from Malik from Musa ibn Maysara from Said ibn Abi Hind from Abu Musa al-Ashari that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Whoever plays games of dice has disobeyed Allah and His Messenger. "

-
    Yahya vertelde mij van Malik van Musa ibn Maysara van Saïd ibn Abi Hind van Abu Musa al-Ashari dat de Boodschapper van Allah, moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken, zei: "Degene die dobbelspelletjes speelt is Allah en Zijn Boodschapper ongehoorzaam geweest. "
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 52, Hadith 1756)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Character

Yahya related to me from Malik that Muadh ibn Jabal said, "The last advice the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, gave me when I put my foot in the stirrup was that he said, 'Make your character good for the people, Muadh ibn Jabal!' "

-
    Yahya vertelde me van Malik dat Muadh ibn Jabal zei: "Het laatste advies dat de Boodschapper van Allah, moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken, mij gaf toen ik mijn voet in de stijgbeugel hield was dat hij zei: 'Maak je karakter goed voor de mensen, Muadh ibn Jabal! ' "
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 47, Hadith 1636)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Disease

Malik related to me that he heard that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "If there is a remedy that will reach the disease, then cupping will reach it."

-
    Malik vertelde me dat hij gehoord had dat de Boodschapper van Allah, moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken, zei: "Als er een remedie is die de ziekte zal bereiken, dan zal cupping die bereiken."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 54, Hadith 1792)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Dreams

Yahya related to me from Malik from Zayd ibn Aslam from Ata ibn Yasar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "All that will be left of prophecy after me are the mubashshirat." They said, "What are the mubashshirat, Messenger of Allah?" He said, "The true dream which a man who is salih sees - or which is shown to him - is a forty-sixth part of prophecy."

-
    Yahya vertelde mij van Malik van Zayd ibn Aslam van Ata ibn Yasar dat de Boodschapper van Allah, (moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken), zei: "Alles wat overblijft van profetie na mij is de mubashshirat." Ze zeiden: "Wat zijn de mubashshirat, Boodschapper van Allah?" Hij zei: "De ware droom die een man die salih is ziet - of die hem wordt getoond - is een zesenveertigste deel van de profetie."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 52, Hadith 1753)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Affliction

Yahya related to me from Malik that Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Abi Sasaca said that he heard Abu'l-Hubab Said ibn Yasar say that he had heard Abu Hurayra say, "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'Allah afflicts the one for whom He desires good.'"

-
    Yahya vertelde mij van Malik dat Mohammed ibn Abdullah ibn Abi Sasaca zei dat hij Abu'l-Hubab Said ibn Yasar hoorde zeggen dat hij Abu Hurayra had horen zeggen: "De Boodschapper van Allah, (moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken), zei , 'Allah treft degene voor wie Hij het goede wenst'. "
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 50, Hadith 1720)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Illness

Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said that death came to a man in the time of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. A man said, "He was fortunate," as he had died without being tried by illness. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Alas for you, what will let you know that if Allah had tried him with illness, He would have wiped out his wrong actions."

-
    Yahya vertelde mij van Malik van Yahya ibn Said dat de dood in de tijd van de Boodschapper van Allah tot een man kwam, moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken. Een man zei: "Hij had geluk", omdat hij was gestorven zonder te worden beproefd door ziekte. De Boodschapper van Allah, (moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken), zei: "Helaas voor jou, wat zal je laten weten dat als Allah hem met ziekte had beproefd, hij zijn slechte daden zou hebben weggevaagd."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 50, Hadith 1721)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Supplication

Yahya related to me from Malik from Yazid ibn Khusayfa that Amr ibn Abdullah ibn Kab as-Salami told him that Nafi ibn Jubayr told him that Uthman ibn Abi al-As came to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. Uthman said that he had a pain which was enough to kill him. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Rub it with your right hand seven times and say, 'I take refuge with the might of Allah and His power from the evil of what I feel.' "
    Uthman added, "I said that, and Allah removed what I had. I still command my family and others to say it."

-
    Yahya vertelde mij van Malik van Yazid ibn Khusayfa dat Amr ibn Abdullah ibn Kab as-Salami hem vertelde dat Nafi ibn Jubayr hem vertelde dat Oethmaan ibn Abi al-As tot de Boodschapper van Allah kwam, moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken. Uthman zei dat hij pijn had die genoeg was om hem te doden. De Boodschapper van Allah, (moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken), zei: "Wrijf het zeven keer met je rechterhand en zeg: 'Ik zoek toevlucht bij de macht van Allah en Zijn kracht voor het kwaad van wat ik voel.' "
    Uthman voegde eraan toe: "Ik zei dat en Allah verwijderde wat ik had, ik beveel nog steeds mijn familie en anderen om het te zeggen."
    -

A`udhu bi `Izzatillah Wa Qudratihi min sharri ma ajid.

‎أَعُوذُ بِعِزَّةِ اللَّهِ وَقُدْرَتِهِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا أَجِدُ

(Muwatta Malik, Book 50, Hadith 1722)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Disease

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Urwa ibn az- Zubayr from A'isha that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, when he had a complaint, would recite the last three suras of Qur'an, over himself and blow. She said, "When his pain was great, I would recite it over him and wipe him with his right hand hoping for its blessing."

-
    Yahya vertelde mij van Malik uit Ibn Shihab van Urwa ibn az-Zubayr van A'isha dat de Boodschapper van Allah, moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken, wanneer hij een klacht zou hebben, de laatste drie soera's van de Koran zou reciteren, over zichzelf en zou blazen. Ze zei: "Toen zijn pijn groot was, zou ik het over hem reciteren en hem met zijn rechterhand afvegen in de hoop op zijn zegen."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 50, Hadith 1723)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib