81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Allah

Narrated Jarir:
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came out to us on the night of the full moon and said, "You will see your Lord on the Day of Resurrection as you see this (full moon) and you will have no difficulty in seeing Him."

-
    Overgeleverd door Jarir:
    Allah's Boodschapper (ﷺ) kwam naar ons toe in de nacht van de volle maan en zei: "U zult uw Heer zien op de Dag der Opstanding zoals u dit ziet (volle maan) en u zult geen moeite hebben om Hem te zien."
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 93, Hadith 531)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Salat

Abu Huraira reported:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: He who blesses me once, Allah would bless him ten times.

-
    Abu Huraira overleverde:
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) heeft gezegd: hij die mij een keer zegent, Allah zal hem tien keer zegenen.
    -

(Sahih Muslim, Book 4, Hadith 74)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Words

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A man utters a word pleasing to Allah without considering it of any significance for which Allah exalts his ranks (in Jannah); another one speaks a word displeasing to Allah without considering it of any importance, and for this reason he will sink down into Hell."

-
    Abu Hurairah (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) meldde:
    De Profeet (ﷺ) zei: "Een man spreekt een woord uit dat Allah tevreden maakt zonder het van enige betekenis te beschouwen waarvoor Allah zijn rang verheft (in Jannah), een ander spreekt een woord uit dat Allah ontevreden maakt zonder het van enig belang te beschouwen, en om deze reden zal hij wegzakken in de hel. "
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 18, Hadith 1515, [Al-Bukhari])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Allah

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
    Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said: Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him.
    It was related by al-Bukhari.

-
    Op het gezag van Abu Hurayrah (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn), die zei dat de Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei:
    Allah (machtig en verheven zij Hij) zei: Een ieder die vijandschap toont tegen iemand die Mij toegewijd is, Ik zal met hem in oorlog zijn. Mijn dienaar komt niet nader tot Mij met iets dat meer geliefd is door Mij dan de religieuze plichten die Ik hem heb bevolen, en Mijn dienaar blijft tot Mij naderen met extra werken zodat Ik hem zal liefhebben. Als Ik van hem houd, ben Ik zijn gehoor waarmee hij hoort, zijn zicht waarmee hij ziet, zijn hand waarmee hij slaat en zijn voet waarmee hij loopt. Als hij iets van Mij zou vragen, zou Ik het hem zeker geven en als hij Mij om toevlucht zou vragen, zou Ik hem dat zeker geven. Ik aarzel nergens zoveel over zoals Ik aarzel om [de ziel van mijn trouwe dienaar] te grijpen: hij heeft een hekel aan de dood en Ik haat het om hem pijn te doen.
    -

Hadith Qudsi, Hadith 25
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Believers

On the authority of Abu Umamah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
    Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said: Truly of those devoted to Me the one I most favor is a believer who is of meager means and much given to prayer, who has been particular in the worship of his Lord and has obeyed Him inwardly1, who was obscure among people and not pointed out, and whose sustenance was just sufficient to provide for him yet he bore this patiently. Then the Prophet (ﷺ) shook his hand and said: Death will have come early to him, his mourners will have been few, his estate scant.
    1 i.e. he has not been ostentatious in his obedience.

It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal and Ibn Majah). Its chain of authorities is sound.

-
    Op gezag van Abu Umamah (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn), die zei dat de Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei:
    Allah (machtig en subliem zij Hij) zei: Voorwaar, van hen die Mij toegewijd zijn, is degene die ik het meest de voorkeur geef een gelovige die van schamele middelen is en veel aan gebed doet, die specifiek is geweest in de aanbidding van zijn Heer en Hem innerlijk heeft gehoorzaamd*, die onbekend was onder de mensen en niet werd opgemerkt, en wiens levensonderhoud net genoeg was om voor hem te zorgen, maar hij droeg dit geduldig. Toen schudde de Profeet (ﷺ) zijn hand en zei: De dood zal vroeg aan hem zijn gekomen, zijn rouwenden zullen weinigen geweest zijn, zijn bezit schaars.
    * d.w.z. hij is niet opzichtig geweest in zijn gehoorzaamheid.
    -

Hadith Qudsi, Hadith 26
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Suspicion

Safiyyah bint Huyai (May Allah be pleased with her), the Mother of the Believers, said:
    I came to visit the Prophet (ﷺ) while he was in the state of I'tikaf [(seclusion) in the mosque during the last ten days of Ramadan]. After having talked to him, I got up to return. The Prophet (ﷺ) also got up with me and accompanied me a part of the way. At that moment two Ansari man passed by. When they saw him they quickened their pace. The Prophet (ﷺ) said to them, "Do not hurry. She is Safiyyah, daughter of Huyai, my wife." They said: "Subhan Allah (Allah is free from imperfection)! O Messenger of Allah! (You are far away from any suspicion)." The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Satan circulates in a person like blood (in the blood streams). I apprehended lest Satan should drop some evil thoughts in your minds."

-
    Safiyyah bint Huyai (Moge Allah tevreden met haar zijn), de Moeder der Gelovigen, zei:
    Ik kwam de Profeet (ﷺ) bezoeken terwijl hij in de staat van I'tikaf [(afzondering) in de moskee was gedurende de laatste tien dagen van Ramadan]. Nadat ik met hem gepraat had, stond ik op om terug te keren. De profeet (ﷺ) stond ook op met mij en vergezelde me een deel van de weg. Op dat moment passeerden twee Ansari-mannen voorbij. Toen ze hem zagen, versnelden ze hun tempo. De profeet (ﷺ) zei tegen hen: "Haast je niet, zij is Safiyyah, dochter van Huyai, mijn vrouw." Ze zeiden: "Subhan Allah (Allah is vrij van imperfectie)! O Boodschapper van Allah! (U bent ver weg van enige verdenking)." De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Satan circuleert in een persoon als bloed (in de bloedstromingen). Ik vreesde dat Satan enkele kwade gedachten in jullie geest zou laten vallen."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 19, Hadith 1849, [Al-Bukhari, Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Duties and Limits

Abu Tha'labah Al-Khushani (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has laid down certain duties which you should not neglect, and has put certain limits which you should not transgress, and has kept silent about other matters out of mercy for you and not out of forgetfulness, so do not seek to investigate them."

-
    Abu Tha'labah Al-Khushani (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) zei:
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei, "Allah, de Verhevene, heeft bepaalde plichten vastgelegd die je niet zou moeten verwaarlozen, en heeft bepaalde limieten gesteld die je niet zou moeten overtreden, en heeft over andere zaken gezwegen uit genade voor jou en niet uit vergeetachtigheid, dus probeer ze niet te onderzoeken."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 19, Hadith 1832, [Ad-Daraqutni and others])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that.”

-
    Overgeleverd door Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri en Abu Huraira: De Profeet (vrede en zegeningen zij met hem) zei: "Geen moeheid, noch ziekte, noch leed, noch verdriet, noch pijn, noch ellende overkomt een moslim, zelfs als het de prik was wat hij ontvangt van een doorn, maar Allah zal sommige van zijn zonden daarvoor kwijtschelden."
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 7, Book 75, Hadith 2)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Faith

Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas:
    I was informed by Abu Sufyan that Heraclius said to him, “I asked you whether they (followers of Muhammad ) were increasing or decreasing. You replied that they were increasing. And in fact, this is the way of true Faith till it is complete in all respects. I further asked you whether there was anybody, who, after embracing his (the Prophets) religion (Islam) became displeased and discarded it. You replied in the negative, and in fact, this is (a sign of) true faith. When its delight enters the heart and mixes with them completely, nobody can be displeased with it.”

-
    Overgeleverd door 'Abdullah bin' Abbas:
    Ik werd door Abu Sufyan op de hoogte gebracht dat Heraclius tegen hem zei: "Ik vroeg je of zij (volgelingen van Mohammed ) toenamen of afnamen. Je antwoordde dat ze toenamen. En in feite is dit de weg van het ware Geloof totdat het compleet is in alle opzichten. Ik vroeg je verder of er iemand was die na het omhelzen van zijn (de Profeets) religie (Islam) ontevreden werd en het afdankte. U antwoordde ontkennend, en in feite is dit (een teken van) waar geloof. Wanneer het genot ervan het hart binnendringt en zich volledig met hen vermengt, kan niemand er ontevreden mee zijn. "
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 49)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Wise Men

Shaddad bin Aus (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A wise man is the one who calls himself to account (and refrains from doing evil deeds) and does noble deeds to benefit him after death; and the foolish person is the one who subdues himself to his temptations and desires and seeks from Allah the fulfillment of his vain desires".

-
    Shaddad bin Aus (Moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) overleverde:
    De profeet (ﷺ) heeft gezegd: 'Een wijze man is degene die zichzelf ter verantwoording roept (en nalaat slechte daden te verrichten) en nobele daden doet om hem na de dood van dienst te zijn, en de dwaze persoon is degene die zich aan zijn verleidingen en verlangens onderwerpt en van Allah de vervulling zoekt van zijn ijdele verlangens".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 66, [At-Tirmidhi])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Quran

Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Verily, Allah elevates some people with this Qur'an and abases others."

-
    Umar bin al-Khattab (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) overleverde:
    De Profeet (ﷺ) zei: "Voorwaar, Allah verheft sommige mensen met deze Koran en vernedert anderen."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 9, Hadith 996, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Optional Prayer

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    In the lifetime of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), we used to perform two Rak'ah (optional prayer) after sunset before the Maghrib prayer. It was asked: "Did Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) perform them?" He replied: "He saw us performing it, but he neither ordered us to perform them nor did he forbid us from doing so."

-
    Anas (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) overleverde:
    In het leven van de Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) verrichtten we na zonsondergang voor het Maghrib-gebed twee Rak'ah (optioneel gebed). Er werd gevraagd: "Heeft de Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) hen uitgevoerd?" Hij antwoordde: "Hij zag ons het uitvoeren, maar hij gaf ons niet opdracht ze uit te voeren, noch verbood hij ons dat te doen."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 9, Hadith 1124, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Teachings

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A believer should not be stung twice from the same hole."

-
    Abu Hurairah (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) zei:
    De profeet (ﷺ) zei: "Een gelovige mag niet tweemaal vanuit hetzelfde gat gestoken worden."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 19, Hadith 1834, [Al-Bukhari and Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Prayer

Narrated Abu Maslama:
    Sa`id bin Yazid Al-Azdi: I asked Anas bin Malik whether the Prophet (ﷺ) had ever, prayed with his shoes on. He replied "Yes."

-
    Abu Maslama overleverde:
    Sa`id bin Yazid Al-Azdi: Ik vroeg Anas bin Malik of de Profeet (ﷺ) ooit had gebeden met zijn schoenen aan. Hij antwoordde "Ja".
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 8, Hadith 38)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Prostrations

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Malik:
    Ibn Buhaina, "When the Prophet (ﷺ) prayed, he used to separate his arms from his body so widely that the whiteness of his armpits was visible."

-
    Overgeleverd door 'Abdullah bin Malik:
    Ibn Buhaina, "Toen de Profeet (ﷺ) bad, scheidde hij zijn armen zoveel van zijn lichaam dat de witheid van zijn oksels zichtbaar was."
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Book 8, Hadith 42)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib