81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Treasure

Abu Musa (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to me, "Shall I not guide you to a treasure from the treasures of Jannah?" I said: "Yes, O Messenger of Allah!" Thereupon he (ﷺ) said, "(Recite) 'La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah' (There is no change of a condition nor power except by Allah)."

-
    Abu Musa (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) meldde:
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei tegen mij: "Zal ik u niet leiden naar een schat uit de schatten van Jannah?" Ik zei: "Ja, O Boodschapper van Allah!" Daarop zei hij (ﷺ), "(Reciteer) 'La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah' (er is geen verandering in een toestand of macht behalve bij Allah)."
    -

‎لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله‏

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 16, Hadith 1443, [Al-Bukhari and Muslim])
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Islam

It Is narrated on the authority of Abu Malik :
    I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) say: He who professed that there is no god but Allah and made a denial of everything which the people worship beside Allah, his property and blood became inviolable, and their affairs rest with Allah.

-
    Het is overgeleverd op het gezag van Abu Malik : Ik hoorde de Boodschapper van Allah (vrede en zegeningen zij met hem) zeggen: Hij die beweerde dat er geen god is dan Allah en een ontkenning maakte van alles wat de mensen naast Allah aanbidden, zijn eigendom en bloed werden onschendbaar, en hun zaken rusten bij Allah.
    -

(Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 37)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Charity

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
    "A man said: 'O Messenger of Allah , which kind of charity is best? He said: 'Giving charity when you are in good health, and feeling stingy, hoping for a long life and fearing poverty."'

-
    Er werd verteld dat Abu Hurairah zei:
    "Een man zei: 'O Boodschapper van Allah , welk soort aalmoes is het beste? Hij zei: ‘Het geven van aalmoes wanneer u in goede gezondheid verkeert en zich gierig voelt, in de hoop op een lang leven en uit angst voor armoede.’ ''
    -

(Sunan An-Nasa’i, Sahih Darussalam, Book 23, Hadith 2542)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Reciting Quran

Anas reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying to Ubayy b. Ka`b:
    Allah has commanded me to recite to you:" Those who disbelieve were not...". He said: Did He mention me by name? He (the Prophet said) : Yes. Upon this he shed tears (of gratitude).

-
    Anas overleverde dat de Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ)zei tegen Ubayy b. Ka`b:
    Allah heeft mij geboden om voor jou te reciteren: "Degenen die niet geloven, waren niet ...". Hij zei: Heeft hij mij bij zijn naam genoemd? Hij (de profeet zei) : Ja. Hierop liet hij tranen (van dankbaarheid).
    -

(Sahih Muslim, Book 6, Hadith 293)

Soera Al-Bayyinah (Het Duidelijke Bewijs)
    98:1

‎لَمْ يَكُنِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ وَالْمُشْرِكِينَ مُنفَكِّينَ حَتَّى تَأْتِيَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَةُ

Those who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists were not to be parted [from misbelief] until there came to them clear evidence -

De ongelovigen onder de Lieden van de Schrift en de veelgodenaanbidders hielden niet op (ongelovig te zijn) tot er een duidelijk bewijs tot hen kwam.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Bowing

‘A’isha reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) often said while bowing and prostrating himself: “Glory be to Thee, O Allah, our Lord, and praise be to Thee, O Allah, forgive me,” thus complying with (the command in) the Qur’an.

-
    A'isha overleverde: De Boodschapper van Allah (vrede en zegeningen zij met hem) zei vaak tijdens het buigen en neerknielen: "Eer aan U, o Allah, onze Heer, en lof zij U, o Allah, vergeef me," aldus (het bevel in) de Koran nalevend.
    -

(Sahih Muslim, Book 4, Hadith 247)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Supplication

Mu'adh (bin Jabal) (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) held my hand and said, "O Mu'adh, By Allah, I love you and advise you not to miss supplicating after every Salat (prayer) saying: 'Allahumma a'inni 'ala dhikrika wa shukrika, wa husni 'ibadatika,' (O Allah, help me remember You, expressing gratitude to You and worship You in the best manner)".

-
    Mu'adh (bin Jabal) (Moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) meldde:
    Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) hield mijn hand vast en zei: "O Mu'adh, bij Allah, ik hou van je en ik adviseer je niet te vergeten na elk gebed te zeggen: 'Allahumma a'inni' ala dhikrika wa shukrika, wa husni 'ibadatika,' (O Allah, help mij U te herinneren, uiting te geven aan Uw dankbaarheid en U op de beste manier te aanbidden) ".
    -

‎اللهم أعني على ذكرك وشكرك، وحسن عبادتك‏

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 384, [Abu Dawud and An- Nasa'i])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Conduct

Malik related to me that he heard that Isa ibn Maryam used to say, "Do not speak much without the mention of Allah for you will harden your hearts. A hard heart is far from Allah, but you do not know. Do not look at the wrong actions of people as if you were lords. Look at your wrong actions as if you were slaves. Some people are afflicted by wrong action and some people are protected from it. Be merciful to the people of affliction and praise Allah for His protection."

-
    Malik vertelde me dat hij hoorde dat Isa ibn Maryam altijd zei: "Spreek niet veel zonder de vermelding van Allah want je zult je harten verharden. Een hard hart is ver van Allah, maar je weet het niet. Kijk niet naar de verkeerde acties van mensen alsof jullie koningen waren. Kijk naar je verkeerde acties alsof jullie slaven waren. Sommige mensen worden getroffen door verkeerde actie en sommige mensen worden daartegen beschermd. Wees barmhartig voor de mensen van beproevingen en prijs Allah voor Zijn bescherming."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 56, Hadith 1821)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Prohibited Actions

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The Almighty Allah said: 'Who is more an oppressor than him who goes to create like My creation? Let him make an ant or a grain of corn or a grain of barley."'

-
    Abu Hurairah (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) zei:
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "De Almachtige Allah zei: 'Wie is meer een onderdrukker dan hij die gaat scheppen zoals Mijn schepping? Laat hem een mier maken of een graankorrel of een gerstekorrel.'
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 18, Hadith 1683, [Al-Bukhari and Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Paradise

Anas reported Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) as saying:
    There would be left some space in Paradise as Allah would like that to be left. Then Allah would create another creation as He would like.

-
    Anas overleverde dat de apostel van Allah (ﷺ) als volgt zei:
    Er zou wat ruimte in het Paradijs overblijven, omdat Allah zou willen dat dit achtergelaten zou worden. Dan zou Allah een andere schepping creëren zoals Hij zou willen.
    -

(Sahih Muslim, Book 53, Hadith 49)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Livelihood

Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Allah has appointed an angel in the womb, and the angel says, ‘O Lord! A drop of discharge (i.e. of semen), O Lord! a clot, O Lord! a piece of flesh.’ And then, if Allah wishes to complete the child’s creation, the angel will say. ‘O Lord! A male or a female? O Lord! wretched or blessed (in religion)? What will his livelihood be? What will his age be?’ The angel writes all this while the child is in the womb of its mother.”

-
    Overgeleverd door Anas bin Malik: De Profeet (vrede en zegeningen zij met hem) heeft gezegd: "Allah heeft een engel in de baarmoeder aangewezen en de engel zegt: 'O Heer! Een druppel afscheiding (dat wil zeggen van sperma), o Heer! een klonter, o Heer! een stuk vlees. "En dan, als Allah de schepping van het kind wil voltooien, zal de engel zeggen. 'O Heer! Een mannetje of een vrouw? Oh Heer! ellendig of gezegend (in religie)? Wat zal zijn levensonderhoud zijn? Wat zal zijn leeftijd zijn? "De engel schrijft dit alles terwijl het kind in de baarmoeder van zijn moeder is."
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 60, Hadith 8)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Deeds

Narrated `Abdullah:
    I asked the Prophet (ﷺ) "Which deed is the dearest to Allah?" He replied, "To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times." I asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents" I again asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, 'To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's cause." `Abdullah added, "I asked only that much and if I had asked more, the Prophet (ﷺ) would have told me more."

-
    Overgeleverd 'Abdullah:
    Ik vroeg de profeet (ﷺ) "Welke daad is het dierbaarste bij Allah?" Hij antwoordde: "Om de gebeden op hun vroegtijdig vastgestelde tijden aan te bieden." Ik vroeg: "Wat is het volgende (in goedheid)?" Hij antwoordde: "Om goed en plichtsgetrouw te zijn jegens je ouders". Ik vroeg opnieuw: "Wat is het volgende (in goedheid)?" Hij antwoordde: 'Om deel te nemen aan Jihad (religieuze gevechten) in de zaak van Allah.' `Abdullah voegde eraan toe: 'Ik vroeg alleen zoveel en als ik meer had gevraagd, zou de profeet (ﷺ) me meer hebben verteld.'
    -

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 10, Hadith 505)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Character

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The worst of my community are those who speak a lot, those who are diffuse in speech and those who fill their mouth with words. The best of my community are the best of them in character."

-
    Abu Hurayra berichtte dat de profeet, moge Allah hem zegenen en vrede schenken, zei: "De slechtste van mijn gemeenschap zijn zij die veel spreken, degenen die breedsprakig zijn en zij die hun mond vullen met woorden. De beste van mijn gemeenschap zijn de beste van hen in karakter. "
    -

(Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Sahih Al-Albani, Book 1, Hadith 1308)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about People of Jannah and Hell

Harithah bin Wahb (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    I heard Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "Shall I not inform you about the people of Jannah? It is every person who is, modest and humble (before Allah), a person who is accounted weak and is looked down upon but if he adjures Allah, Allah will certainly give him what he desires. Now shall I not inform you about the inmates of Hell? It is every violent, impertinent and proud man".

-
    Harithah bin Wahb (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) meldde:
    Ik hoorde de Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zeggen: "Zal ik u niet informeren over het volk van Jannah? Het is elke persoon die bescheiden en nederig is (voor Allah), een persoon die zwak wordt beschouwd en waarop neergekeken wordt, maar als hij Allah bezweert, zal Allah hem stellig geven wat hij verlangt. Zal ik u nu niet informeren over de gevangenen van de hel? Het is elke gewelddadige, onbeschaamde en trotse man".
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 252, [Bukhari and Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Speech

Malik related to me that he heard that someone said to Luqman, "What has brought you to what we see?" meaning his high rank. Luqman said, "Truthful speech, fulfilling the trust, and leaving what does not concern me."

-
    Malik vertelde me dat hij hoorde dat iemand tegen Luqman zei: "Wat heeft je gebracht tot wat we zien?" Wat zijn hoge rang betreft. Luqman zei: "Waarheidsgetrouwe spraak, het vertrouwen vervullen en zaken laten die mij niet aangaan."
    -

(Muwatta Malik, Book 56, Hadith 1830)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Judgment

It was narrated from Shuraih that:
    He wrote to 'Umar, to ask him (a question), and 'Umar wrote back to him telling him: "Judge according to what is in the Book of Allah. If it is not (mentioned) in the Book of Allah, then (judge) according to the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah . If it is not (mentioned) in the Book of Allah or the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah , then pass judgment according to the way the righteous passed judgment. If it is not (mentioned) in the Book of Allah, or the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah , and the righteous did not pass judgment concerning it, then if you wish, go ahead (and try to work it out by yourself) or if you wish, leave it. And I think that leaving it is better for you. And peace be upon you."

-
    Het was overgeleverd door Shuraih dat:
    Hij schreef aan 'Umar, om hem een vraag te stellen, en ‘Umar schreef hem terug en zei hem: "Oordeel volgens wat er in het Boek van Allah staat. Als het niet (vermeld) is in het Boek van Allah, dan (oordeel) volgens de Sunnah van de Boodschapper van Allah . Als het niet (vermeld) wordt in het Boek van Allah of de Sunnah van de Boodschapper van Allah , geef dan een oordeel volgens de manier waarop de rechtvaardigen dat deden, als het niet (vermeld) is in het Boek van Allah, of de Sunnah van de Boodschapper van Allah , en de rechtvaardigen daarover geen oordeel velden, dan als u dat wenst, ga door (en probeer het zelf op te lossen) of als je dat wenst, laat het dan. En ik denk dat het laten daarvan beter voor je is. En vrede zij met jou. "
    -

(Sunan an-Nasa’i, Sahih Darussalam, Book 49, Hadith 21)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib