81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Prayer

Buraidah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Convey glad tidings to those who walk to the mosque in the darkness. For they will be given full light on the Day of Resurrection."

-
    Buraidah (Moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) meldde:
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Breng blijde tijdingen over aan hen die in de duisternis naar de moskee lopen, want zij zullen op de Dag der Wederopstanding het volle licht krijgen."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 9, Hadith 1058, [At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud])
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Anger

Narrated Abu Huraira : Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger.”

-
    Overgeleverd door Abu Huraira : de Boodschapper van Allah (vrede en zegeningen zij met hem) zei: "De sterke is niet degene die de mensen overwint door zijn kracht, maar de sterke is degene die zichzelf onder controle houdt terwijl hij in woede is."
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 78, Hadith 141)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Allah

On the authority of Abu Mas'ud al-Ansari (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:
    A man from among those who were before you was called to account. Nothing in the way of good was found for him except that he used to have dealings with people and, being well-to-do, he would order his servants to let off the man in straitened circumstances [from repaying his debt]. He (the Prophet ) said that Allah said: We are worthier than you of that (of being so generous). Let him off.
    It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari and an-Nasa'i).

-
    Op gezag van Abu Mas'oed al-Ansari (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn), die zei dat de Boodschapper van Allah (de zegeningen en vrede van Allah zij met hem) heeft gezegd:
    Een man uit degenen die vóór u waren, werd ter verantwoording geroepen. Er werd niets goeds voor hem gevonden dan dat hij vroeger met mensen omging en, omdat hij welvarend was, gaf hij zijn dienaren de opdracht om de man in erbarmelijke omstandigheden vrij te stellen [van het aflossen van zijn schuld]. Hij (de Profeet zei dat Allah zei: Wij zijn het meer waard dan jij om zo genereus te zijn. Laat hem af.
    Het was gerelateerd door Muslim (ook door al-Bukhari en an-Nasa'i).
    -

Hadith Qudsi, Hadith 12
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Sacrificing

Narrated Anas bin Malik : The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) slaughtered two horned male sheep which were mostly white. He slaughtered them with his hand and mentioned Allah's Name, and he said 'Allahu Akbar', and put his foot on their side."

-
    Overgeleverd door Anas bin Malik : De Boodschapper van Allah (vrede en zegeningen zij met hem) slachtte twee gehoornde mannelijke schapen af die overwegend wit waren. Hij slachtte ze met zijn hand en noemde Allah's Naam, en hij zei 'Allahu Akbar' en zette zijn voet op hun zij. '
    -

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Sahih Darussalam, Vol. 3, Book 19, Hadith 3)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Ascribring Partners to Allah

Narrated Nafi`:
    Whenever Ibn `Umar was asked about marrying a Christian lady or a Jewess, he would say: "Allah has made it unlawful for the believers to marry ladies who ascribe partners in worship to Allah, and I do not know of a greater thing, as regards to ascribing partners in worship, etc. to Allah, than that a lady should say that Jesus is her Lord although he is just one of Allah's slaves."

-
    Overgeleverd door Narri`:
    Telkens wanneer Ibn'Omar gevraagd werd over het huwen van een christelijke jonkvrouw of een jodin, zou hij zeggen: "Allah heeft het onwettig gemaakt voor de gelovigen om dames te huwen die partners in aanbidding toeschrijven aan Allah, en ik ken geen groter ding, wat betreft het toewijzen van partners in aanbidding etc. aan Allah, dan dat een dame zou moeten zeggen dat Jezus haar Heer is, hoewel hij slechts een van Allah's slaven is. "
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 7, Book 63, Hadith 209)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Divine Revelation

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Every Prophet was given miracles because of which people believed, but what I have been given, is Divine Inspiration which Allah has revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will outnumber the followers of the other Prophets on the Day of Resurrection.”

-
    Overgeleverd door Abu Huraira :
    De Profeet (vrede en zegeningen zij met hem) zei: "Elke Profeet werd wonderen gegeven waardoor mensen geloofden, maar wat mij is gegeven, is de Goddelijke Inspiratie die Allah aan mij heeft geopenbaard. Dus ik hoop dat mijn volgelingen de volgelingen van de andere profeten op de dag van de opstanding zullen overtreffen. '
    -

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 6, Book 66, Hadith 3)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Nafl Prayer after Wudu

Abu Hurairah reported: The Messenger of Allah said to Bilal , “Tell me about the most hopeful act (i.e., one which you deem the most rewarding with Allah) you have done since your acceptance of Islam because I heard the sound of the steps of your shoes in front of me in Jannah.” Bilal said: “I do not consider any act more hopeful than that whenever I make Wudu’ (or took a bath) in an hour of night or day, I would immediately perform Salat for as long as was destined for me to perform.”

-
    Abu Hurairah meldde: De Boodschapper van Allah zei tegen Bilal : "Vertel me over de meest hoopvolle daad (dat wil zeggen, een die je als de meest lonende bij Allah beschouwt) die je hebt gedaan sinds je acceptatie van Islam want ik hoorde het geluid van de stappen van je schoenen voor me in Jannah. "Bilal zei:" Ik beschouw een handeling niet hoopvoller dan wanneer ik Wudu maak (of een bad neem) in een uur van de nacht of de dag, dan zou ik Salat onmiddellijk uitvoeren zo lang als voorbestemd was om uit te voeren. "
    -

(Bukhari and Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Salat

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The poor Emigrants came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and said: "The wealthy have gone with the highest ranks and lasting bliss." He asked: "How is that?" They replied: "They offer Salat (prayer) as we offer it; they observe fast as we do; (and as they are wealthy) they perform Hajj and 'Umrah, and go for Jihad, and they spend in charity but we cannot, and they free the slaves but we are unable to do so." The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Shall I not teach you something with which you may overtake those who surpassed you and with which you will surpass those who will come after you? None will excel you unless he who does which you do." They said: "Yes, please do, O Messenger of Allah" He (ﷺ) said, "You should recite: Tasbih (Allah is free from imperfection), Takbir (Allah is Greatest), Tahmid (Praise be to Allah) thirty-three times after each Salat."

Abu Salih, the subnarrator of the Hadith said, when Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) was asked about the manner of reciting Tasbih, Tahmid and Takbir, he said, "Recite: "Subhan-Allah, wal-hamdulillah, wallahu Akbar', till all are recited thirty-three times.

-
    Abu Hurairah (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) meldde:
    De arme emigranten kwamen naar de Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) en zeiden: "De rijken zijn gegaan met de hoogste rangen en blijvende gelukzaligheid." Hij vroeg: "Hoe is dat?" Ze antwoordden: "Ze bieden Salat (gebed) zoals wij het aanbieden, ze observeren het vasten als wij, (en omdat ze rijk zijn) ze verrichten de Hadj en 'Umrah, en ze gaan voor Jihad, en ze spenderen in liefdadigheid, maar we kunnen dat niet, en ze bevrijden de slaven, maar we zijn niet in staat om dit te doen. " De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Zal ik u iets leren waarmee u diegenen die u overtroffen overtreft en waarmee u degenen zult overwinnen die na u komen? Niemand zal u overtreffen tenzij hij die doet wat u doet. " Ze zeiden: "Ja, alsjeblieft, o Boodschapper van Allah" Hij (ﷺ) zei, "Reciteer: Tasbih (Allah is vrij van imperfectie), Takbir (Allah is de grootste), Tahmid (lof zij Allah) drieëndertig keer na elke Salat. "

Abu Salih, de sub-verteller van de hadith zei, toen Abu Hurairah (moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) werd gevraagd over de manier van het reciteren van Tasbih, Tahmid en Takbir, hij zei: "Reciteer: "Subhan-Allah, wal-hamdulillah, wallahu Akbar ', totdat alle drieëndertig keer worden gereciteerd.
    -

(Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Supplication

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
    He who recites in the morning and in the evening (these words):" Hallowed be Allah and all praise is due to Him" one hundred times, he would not bring on the Day of Resurrection anything excellent than this except one who utters these words or utters more than these words.

-
    Abu Huraira berichtte dat de boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) als volgt zei:
    Hij die ‘s morgens en ‘s avonds (deze woorden) reciteert: "Gewijd is Allah en alle lof is Hem verschuldigd" honderd keer, hij zou op de Dag der Opstanding niets geweldigs brengen dan dit, behalve degene die deze woorden uitspreekt of meer uitspreekt dan deze woorden.
    -

‎سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ

(Sahih Muslim, Book 48, Hadith 39)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Forgiveness

Narrated Shaddad bin Aus:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said "The most superior way of asking for forgiveness from Allah is: 'Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta, Khalaqtani wa ana `Abduka, wa ana `ala `ahdika wa wa`dika mastata`tu, A`udhu bika min Sharri ma sana`tu, abu'u Laka bini`matika `alaiya, wa abu'u laka bidhanbi faghfir lee fa innahu la yaghfiru adhdhunuba illa anta." The Prophet (ﷺ) added. "If somebody recites it during the day with firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of Paradise; and if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it, and dies before the morning, he will be from the people of Paradise."

-
    Overgeleverd door Shaddad bin Aus:
    De Profeet (ﷺ) zei: "De meest superieure manier om vergeving van Allah te vragen is: 'Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta, Khalaqtani wa ana` Abduka, wa ana `ala `ahdika wa wa`dika mastata`tu, A`udhu bika min Sharri ma sana`tu, abu'u Laka bini`matika `alaiya, wa abu'u laka bidhanbi faghfir lee fa innahu la yaghfiru adhdhunuba illa anta." De profeet (ﷺ) heeft toegevoegd. "Als iemand het overdag opzegt met vast vertrouwen erin, en sterft op dezelfde dag voor de avond, zal hij van de mensen in het Paradijs zijn, en als iemand het 's nachts reciteert met een vast geloof erin, en sterft vóór de morgen zal hij van de mensen van het Paradijs zijn. "
    -

‎اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي، لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ، خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ، وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ، أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ، أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَىَّ وَأَبُوءُ لَكَ بِذَنْبِي، فَاغْفِرْ لِي، فَإِنَّهُ لاَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ

O Allah, You are my Lord, there is none worthy of worship but You. You created me and I am Your slave. I keep Your covenant, and my pledge to You so far as I am able. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I admit to Your blessings upon me, and I admit to my misdeeds. Forgive me, for there is none who may forgive sins but You.

O Allah, u bent mijn Heer, er is niemand waardig om te aanbidden dan U. U hebt me gecreëerd en ik ben Uw slaaf. Ik houd Uw verbond en mijn belofte aan U voor zover ik kan. Ik zoek mijn toevlucht bij U tegen het kwaad van wat ik heb gedaan. Ik geef Uw zegeningen toe en ik geef mijn wandaden toe. Vergeef me, want er is niemand die zonden kan vergeven dan U.

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 75, Hadith 318)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Ablution

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "When a Muslim, or a believer, washes his face (in the course of Wudu'), every sin which he committed with his eyes, will be washed away from his face with water, or with the last drop of water; when he washes his hands, every sin which is committed by his hands will be effaced from his hands with the water, or with the last drop of water; and when he washes his feet, every sin his feet committed will be washed away with the water, or with the last drop of water; until he finally emerges cleansed of all his sins."

-
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Wanneer een moslim, of een gelovige, zijn gezicht wast (in de vorm van Wudu'), zal elke zonde die hij begaan heeft met zijn ogen, weggespoeld worden van zijn gezicht met water, of met de laatste druppel water, als hij zijn handen wast, zal elke zonde die door zijn handen wordt begaan uit zijn handen met het water of met de laatste druppel water worden uitgewist, en wanneer hij zijn voeten wast, elke zonde die zijn voeten hebben begaan zal met het water worden weggespoeld, of met de laatste druppel water, totdat hij eindelijk tevoorschijn komt, gereinigd van al zijn zonden. "
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 9, Hadith 1028, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Remembrance of Allah

Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith (May Allah be pleased with her), the Mother of the Believers, reported:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) came out from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer. He came back in the forenoon and found me sitting there. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Are you still in the same position as I left you." I replied in the affirmative. Thereupon the Prophet said, "I recited four words three times after I had left you. If these are to be weighed against all you have recited since morning, these will be heavier. These are: Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, `adada khalqihi, wa rida nafsihi, wa zinatah `arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi [Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with His praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good Pleasure, equal to the weight of His Throne and equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words (for His Praise)]."

-
    Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith (Moge Allah tevreden met haar zijn), de Moeder van de Gelovigen, berichtte:
    De profeet (ﷺ) kwam 's ochtends uit mijn appartement toen ik bezig was met het uitvoeren van het ochtendgebed. Hij kwam terug in de voormiddag en merkte dat ik daar zat. De Profeet (ﷺ) zei: "Zit je nog steeds in dezelfde positie als toen ik je verliet?" Ik antwoordde bevestigend. Daarop zei de Profeet: "Ik heb vier woorden drie keer gereciteerd nadat ik je had verlaten. Als deze worden afgewogen tegen alles wat je sinds de ochtend hebt gereciteerd, zullen deze zwaarder zijn. Dit zijn: Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi,` adada khalqihi, wa rida nafsihi, wa zinatah `arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi [Allah is vrij van imperfectie en ik begin met Zijn lof, zo vaak als het aantal van Zijn schepselen, in overeenstemming met Zijn Goed Genoegen, gelijk aan het gewicht van Zijn Troon en gelijk aan de inkt die kan worden gebruikt bij het opnemen van de woorden (voor Zijn Lof)]. "
    -

‎سبحان الله وبحمده عدد خلقه، ورضا نفسه، وزنة عرشه، ومداد كلماته‏

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 16, Hadith 1433, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Mosque

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who goes to the mosque in the morning or in the evening, Allah prepares for him a place in Jannah whenever he goes to the mosque in the morning and returns from it in the evening."

-
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Hij die 's morgens of ‘s avonds naar de moskee gaat, Allah bereidt een plaats in Jannah voor wanneer hij 's morgens naar de moskee gaat en er ‘s avonds uit terugkeert."
    -

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Wudu

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) went to the (Baqi') cemetery and said, "May you be secured from punishment, O dwellers of abode of the believers! We, if Allah wills, will follow you. I wish we see my brothers." The Companions said, "O Messenger of Allah! Are not we your brothers?" He (ﷺ) said, "You are my Companions, but my brothers are those who have not come into the world yet." They said; "O Messenger of Allah! How will you recognize those of your Ummah who are not born yet?" He (ﷺ) said, "Say, if a man has white-footed horses with white foreheads among horses which are pure black, will he not recognize his own horses?" They said; "Certainly, O Messenger of Allah!" He (ﷺ) said, "They (my followers) will come with bright faces and white limbs because of Wudu'; and I will arrive at the Haud (Al-Kauthar) ahead of them."

-
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) ging naar de (Baqi ') begraafplaats en zei: "Moge u beschermd zijn tegen straf, O bewoners van de verblijfplaats van de gelovigen! Wij, als Allah het wil, zullen u volgen. Ik wil dat we mijn broers zien." De metgezellen zeiden: "O Boodschapper van Allah, zijn wij niet jouw broeders?" Hij (ﷺ) zei: "Jullie zijn mijn metgezellen, maar mijn broeders zijn degenen die nog niet in de wereld zijn gekomen." Ze zeiden; "O Boodschapper van Allah! Hoe herkent u die van uw Ummah die nog niet zijn geboren?" Hij (ﷺ) zei: "Zeg, als een man witvoetige paarden heeft met witte voorhoofden tussen paarden die puur zwart zijn, zal hij dan zijn eigen paarden niet herkennen?" Ze zeiden; "Zeker, O Boodschapper van Allah!" Hij (ﷺ) zei: "Zij (mijn volgelingen) zullen met heldere gezichten en witte ledematen komen vanwege Wudu', en ik zal voor hen aankomen bij de Haud (Al-Kauthar)."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 9, Hadith 1029, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Ablution

'Uthman bin 'Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who performs the Wudu' perfectly (i.e., according to Sunnah), his sins will depart from his body, even from under his nails."

-
    'Uthman bin' Affan (Moge Allah tevreden met hem zijn) meldde:
    De Boodschapper van Allah (ﷺ) zei: "Hij die de Wudu perfect uitvoert (d.w.z. volgens de Soennah), zijn zonden zullen van zijn lichaam verdwijnen, zelfs van onder zijn nagels."
    -

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 9, Hadith 1026, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib