81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Supplications

An-Nu`man bin Bashir narrated that: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “The supplication, is worship.” Then he recited: And Your Lord said: “Call upon me, I will respond to you. Verily, those who scorn My worship, they will surely enter Hell humiliated.”

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Sahih Darussalam, Vol. 6, Book 48, Hadith 3)

Soera Ghafir (De Vergever)

‎وقالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِي سَيَدْخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَاخِرِينَ

And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible.

En jullie Heer zei: "Roept Mij aan, Ik zal jullie verhoren. Voorwaar, degenen die te hoogmoedig zijn om Mij te dienen zullen de Hel binnengaan als vernederden."
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Humility

Iyad bin Himar said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Verily, Allah has revealed to me that you should adopt humility. So that no one may wrong another and no one may be disdainful and haughty towards another.”

(Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Warnings

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:
    When the Verse:-- 'And warn your tribe of near kindred.' (26.214) was revealed. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went out, and when he had ascended As-Safa mountain, he shouted, "O Sabahah!" The people said, "Who is that?" "Then they gathered around him, whereupon he said, "Do you see? If I inform you that cavalrymen are proceeding up the side of this mountain, will you believe me?" They said, "We have never heard you telling a lie." Then he said, "I am a plain warner to you of a coming severe punishment." Abu Lahab said, "May you perish! You gathered us only for this reason? " Then Abu Lahab went away. So the "Surat:--ul--LAHAB" 'Perish the hands of Abu Lahab!' (111.1) was revealed.

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 65, Hadith 4971)

Soera Ash-Shu’ara (De Dichters)
    26:214

‎وَأَنذِرْ عَشِيرَتَكَ الاٌّقْرَبِينَ

And warn, [O Muhammad], your closest kindred.

En waarschuw uw naaste familieleden.

Soera Al-Masad (De Palmvezel)
    111:1

‎تَبَّتْ يَدَآ أَبِى لَهَبٍ وَتَبَّ

May the hands of Abu Lahab be ruined, and ruined is he.

Vernietigd zijn de handen van Aboe Lahab en vernietigd is hij.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about the Mercy of Allah

Anas said that: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) entered the Masjid and there was a man who had performed Salat and was supplicating. He was saying in his supplication: “O Allah, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, You are the One Who gives blessings, Originator of the heavens and the earth, Possessor of glory and generosity (Allahumma la ilaha illa ant, al-Mannan, Badi`us-samawati wal-ard, Dhal-Jalali wal Ikram).” So the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Do you know what he has supplicated Allah with? He has supplicated to Allah by His Greatest Name, the one which if He is called upon by it, He responds, and when He is asked by it, He gives.”

‎اللَّهُمَّ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ الْمَنَّانُ بَدِيعُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ ذَا الْجَلاَلِ وَالإِكْرَامِ

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Sahih Darussalam, Vol. 6, Book 48, Hadith 175)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Unconsciousness

Narrated Abu Sa`id: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,
    ‘People will be struck unconscious on the Day of Resurrection and I will be the first to regain consciousness, and behold! There I will see Moses holding one of the pillars of Allah’s Throne. I will wonder whether he has become conscious before me or he has been exempted, because of his unconsciousness at the Tur (mountain) which he received (on the earth).

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 60, Hadith 71)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Obligatory Charity

Narrated Abu Musa: Thy Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,
    “A time will come upon the people when a person will wander about with gold as Zakat and will not find anybody to accept it, and one man will be seen followed by forty women to be their guardian because of scarcity of men and great number of women.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 2, Book 24, Hadith 18)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about the Sudden Glance

Jarir b. ‘Abdullah reported: I asked Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) about the sudden glance (that is cast) on the face (of a non-Mahram). He commanded me that I should turn away my eyes.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 38, Hadith 59)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Choosing Friends

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) delivered a sermon and said, "Allah gave a choice to one of (His) slaves either to choose this world or what is with Him in the Hereafter. He chose the latter." Abu Bakr wept. I said to myself, "Why is this Sheikh weeping, if Allah gave choice to one (of His) slaves either to choose this world or what is with Him in the Hereafter and he chose the latter?" And that slave was Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) himself. Abu Bakr knew more than us. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "O Abu Bakr! Don't weep. The Prophet (ﷺ) added: Abu- Bakr has favored me much with his property and company. If I were to take a Khalil from mankind I would certainly have taken Abu Bakr but the Islamic brotherhood and friendship is sufficient. Close all the gates in the mosque except that of Abu Bakr.

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 8, Hadith 114)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Umrah and Hajj

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “(The performance of) ‘Umrah is an expiation for the sins committed between it and the previous ‘Umrah; and the reward of Hajj Mabrur (i.e., one accepted) is nothing but Jannah.”

(Bukhari and Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Shaytan

Narrated Abu Huraira : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) once offered the prayer and said, “Satan came in front of me and tried to interrupt my prayer, but Allah gave me an upper hand on him and I choked him. No doubt, I thought of tying him to one of the pillars of the mosque till you get up in the morning and see him. Then I remembered the statement of Prophet Solomon, ‘My Lord! Bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.’ Then Allah made him (Satan) return with his head down (humiliated).”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 2, Book 21, Hadith 14)

Soera Sad (De Letter Sad)
    38:35

‎قَالَ رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِى وَهَبْ لِى مُلْكاً لاَّ يَنبَغِى لاًّحَدٍ مِّن بَعْدِى إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ

He said, "My Lord, forgive me and grant me a kingdom such as will not belong to anyone after me. Indeed, You are the Bestower."

Hij zei: "Mijn Heer, vergeef rnij, en schenk mij een koninkrijk dat niemand na mij ooit zal bezitten. Voorwaar, U bent de Schenker.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Salah

Thauban RA said: I heard Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) saying, “Perform Salah more often. For every prostration that you perform before Allah will raise your position one degree and will remit one of your sins.”

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 107, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Praying

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    A man entered the mosque while Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was sitting in one side of the mosque. The man prayed, came, and greeted the Prophet. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to him, "Wa 'Alaikas Salam (returned his greeting). Go back and pray as you have not prayed (properly)." The man returned, repeated his prayer, came back and greeted the Prophet. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Wa alaika-s-Salam (returned his greeting). Go back and pray again as you have not prayed (properly)." The man said at the second or third time, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Kindly teach me how to pray". The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "When you stand for prayer, perform ablution properly and then face the Qibla and say Takbir (Allahu-Akbar), and then recite what you know from the Qur'an, and then bow with calmness till you feel at ease then rise from bowing, till you stand straight, and then prostrate calmly (and remain in prostration) till you feel at ease, and then raise (your head) and sit with calmness till you feel at ease and then prostrate with calmness (and remain in prostration) till you feel at ease, and then raise (your head) and sit with calmness till you feel at ease in the sitting position, and do likewise in whole of your prayer." And Abu Usama added, "Till you stand straight."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 79, Hadith 25)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Bowing

‘A’isha reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) often said while bowing and prostrating himself:” Glory be to Thee, O Allah, our Lord, and praise be to Thee, O Allah, forgive me,” thus complying with the (command in) the Qur’an.

‎سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّنَا وَبِحَمْدِكَ اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي

(Sahih Muslim, Book 4, Hadith 247)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Foolish.

Reacties
    14-09-2010

Up.
    M Till death do us part.

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Thoughts

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) observed: Verily the Great and Mighty Allah forgave my people the evil promptings arising in their minds, but they neither talked about them nor acted upon them.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 239)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib