81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Fasting

Jabir bin Abdullah narrated: “The Messenger of Allah went to Makkah in the Year of the Conquest, so he fasted until he reached Kura Al-Ghamim and the people were fasting with him. Then it was said to him: ‘The fast has become difficult for the people, and they are watching you to see what you will do.’ So after Asr, he called for a cup of water and drank it while the people were looking at him. Some of them broke the fast while some of them continued their fasting. It was conveyed to him that people were still fasting, so he said: “Those are the disobedient.'”

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Sahih Darussalam, Book 8, Hadith 29)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Suhoor

Narrated Abu Huraira : Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) forbade Al-Wisal in fasting. So, one of the Muslims said to him, “But you practice Al- Wisal. O Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him)!” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “Who amongst you is similar to me? I am given food and drink during my sleep by my Lord.” So, when the people refused to stop Al-Wisal (fasting continuously), the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) fasted day and night continuously along with them for a day and then another day and then they saw the crescent moon (of the month of Shawwal). The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said to them (angrily), “If It (the crescent) had not appeared, I would have made you fast for a longer period.” That was as a punishment for them when they refused to stop (practicing Al-Wisal).

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 30, Hadith 72)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Ajwa Dates

Narrated Sa`d: Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “He who eats seven ‘Ajwa dates every morning, will not be affected by poison or magic on the day he eats them.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol.7, Book 70, Hadith 74)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Prayer in Ramadan

Narrated Abu Salama bin `Abdur Rahman: that he asked `Aisha “How was the prayer of Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) in Ramadan?” She replied, “He did not pray more than eleven rak`at in Ramadan or in any other month. He used to pray four rak`at —- let alone their beauty and length—-and then he would pray four —-let alone their beauty and length —- and then he would pray three rak`at (witr).” She added, “I asked, ‘O Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him)! Do you sleep before praying the witr?’ He replied, ‘O `Aisha! My eyes sleep but my heart does not sleep.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 31, Hadith 6)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Tahajjud

Narrated Um Salama:
    One night the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) got up and said, “Subhan Allah! How many afflictions Allah has revealed tonight and how many treasures have been sent down (disclosed). Go and wake the sleeping lady occupants of these dwellings up (for prayers), perhaps a well dressed in this world may be naked in the Hereafter.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 2, Book 19, Hadith 6)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about the Night of Power

Narrated Ibn `Umar : Some men amongst the companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) were shown in their dreams that the night of Qadr was in the last seven nights of Ramadan. Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “It seems that all your dreams agree that (the Night of Qadr) is in the last seven nights, and whoever wants to search for it (i.e. the Night of Qadr) should search in the last seven (nights of Ramadan).

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 32, Hadith 2)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Night of Qadar

Narrated ‘Ubada bin As-Samit: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) came out to inform us about the Night of Qadr but two Muslims were quarreling with each other. So, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “I came out to inform you about the Night of Qadr but such-and-such persons were quarreling, so the news about it had been taken away; yet that might be for your own good, so search for it on the 29th, 27th and 25th (of Ramadan).

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 32, Hadith 10)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Fasting

It was narrated that Raja bin Haiwah said: "Abu Umamah Al-Bahili narrated to me: 'I said: O Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him), tell me of something by which Allah will benefit me. He said: Take to fasting, for there is nothing like it."'

(Sunan an-Nasa'i, Sahih Darussalam, Book 22, Hadith 132)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Praying at Night

Abdur Rahman bin 'Abdul Qari said,
    "I went out in the company of 'Umar bin Al-Khattab one night in Ramadan to the mosque and found the people praying in different groups. A man praying alone or a man praying with a little group behind him. So, 'Umar said, 'In my opinion I would better collect these (people) under the leadership of one Qari (Reciter) (i.e. let them pray in congregation!)'. So, he made up his mind to congregate them behind Ubai bin Ka'b. Then on another night I went again in his company and the people were praying behind their reciter. On that, 'Umar remarked, 'What an excellent Bid'a (i.e. innovation in religion) this is; but the prayer which they do not perform, but sleep at its time is better than the one they are offering.' He meant the prayer in the last part of the night. (In those days) people used to pray in the early part of the night."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 30, Hadith 3)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Ramadan

Narrated Aisha : With the start of the last ten days of Ramadan, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to tighten his waist belt (i.e. work hard) and used to pray all the night, and used to keep his family awake for the prayers.

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 32, Hadith 11)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Supplication

It was narrated from 'Aishah that she said:
    "O Messenger of Allah : what do you think I should say in my supplication, if I come upon Laylatul-Qadr?" He said: "Say: 'Allahumma innaka 'afuwwun tuhibbul-'afwa, fa'fu 'anni (O Allah, You are Forgiving and love forgiveness, so forgive me).'"

‎اللَّهُمَّ إِنَّكَ عَفُوٌّ تُحِبُّ الْعَفْوَ فَاعْفُ عَنِّي

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Sahih Darussalam, Book 34, Hadith 24)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Virtues of Night of Qadar

Narrated Abu Salama : I asked Abu Sa`id, and he was a friend of mine, (about the Night of Qadr) and he said, “We practiced I`tikaf (seclusion in the mosque) in the middle third of the month of Ramadan with the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). In the morning of the 20th of Ramadan, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) came and addressed us and said, ‘I was informed of (the date of the Night of Qadr) but I was caused to forget it; so search for it in the odd nights of the last ten nights of the month of Ramadan. (In the dream) I saw myself prostrating in mud and water (as a sign). So, whoever was in I`tikaf with me should return to it with me (for another 10-day’s period)’, and we returned. At that time there was no sign of clouds in the sky but suddenly a cloud came and it rained till rainwater started leaking through the roof of the mosque which was made of date-palm leaf stalks. Then the prayer was established and I saw Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) prostrating in mud and water and I saw the traces of mud on his forehead.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 32, Hadith 3)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Eating Dates on Id-ul-Fitr

Narrated Anas bin Malik : Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) never proceeded (for the prayer) on the Day of `Id-ul-Fitr unless he had eaten some dates. Anas also narrated: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to eat odd number of dates.

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 13, Hadith 5)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Six Fasts in Shawwal

Abu Ayub narrated that: The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever fasts Ramadan, then follows it with six from Shawwal, then that is (equal in reward) to fasting everyday.”

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Sahih Darussalam, Book 8, Hadith 78)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Patience

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) sent for the Ansar and gathered them in a tent and said to them, “Be patient till you meet Allah and His Apostle, and I will be on the lake-Tank (Al-Kauthar).

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 97, Hadith 67)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib