81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Supplications

Abu Hurairah reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “A slave becomes nearest to his Rab when he is in prostration. So increase supplications in prostrations.”

(Muslim)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Harmful Sayings

Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: None is more patient than Allah against the harmful saying. He hears from the people they ascribe children to Him, yet He gives them health and (supplies them with) provision.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 78, Hadith 126)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Al-‘Adhu

Ibn Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Shall I tell you what 'Al-'Adhu' (falsehood and slandering) is? It is calumny which is committed among the people."

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 18, Hadith 1538, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Repentance

Ibn `Umar narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Indeed Allah accepts the repentance of a slave as long as (his soul does not reach his throat).”

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Hasan Darussalam, Vol. 6, Book 48, Hadith 168)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Allah

Narrated 'Amr bin Shu'aib:
    from his father, from his grandfather who said: "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'Indeed Allah loves to see the results of his favors upon His Slaves.'"

(Jami’ at-Tirmidhi, Sahih Darussalam, Vol. 5, Book 41, Hadith 2819)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Companions

Narrated Hisham’s father: `Aisha said to `Abdullah bin Az-Zubair, “Bury me with my female companions (i.e. the wives of the Prophet) and do not bury me with the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) in the house, for I do not like to be regarded as sanctified (just for being buried there).” Narrated Hisham’s father: `Umar sent a message to `Aisha, saying, “Will you allow me to be buried with my two companions (the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and Abu Bakr ) ?” She said, “Yes, by Allah.” though it was her habit that if a man from among the companions (of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) sent her a message asking her to allow him to be buried there, she would say, “No, by Allah, I will never give permission to anyone to be buried with them.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 96, Hadith 57)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Oaths

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Anyone who takes an oath through which his family may be harmed, and insists on keeping it, he surely commits a sin greater (than that of dissolving his oath). He should rather compensate for that oath by making expiation.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 83, Hadith 6)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Modesty

Anas ibn Malik reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Whenever there is modesty in a thing, it adorns it. Whenever there is outrage in a thing, it debases it.”

(Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Book 30, Hadith 64)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Allah

It was narrated from Abu Darda' that:
    The Prophet said concerning the Verse: "Every day He is (engaged) in some affair." "His affairs include forgiving sins, relieving distress, raising some people and bringing others low."

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Hasan Darussalam, Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 202)

Soera Ar-Rahman (De Meest Barmhartige)
    55:29

‎يَسْأَلُهُ مَن فِى السَّمَـوَتِ وَالاٌّرْضِ كُلَّ يَوْمٍ هُوَ فِى شَأْنٍ

Whoever is within the heavens and earth asks Him; every day He is bringing about a matter.

Allen in de hemelen en op de aarde wenden zich met vragen tot Hem. Elke dag houdt Hij zich met iets bezig.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Punishment

Narrated Masruq:
    Hassan came to Aisha and said the following poetic Verse: 'A chaste pious woman who arouses no suspicion. She never talks against chaste heedless women behind their backs.' `Aisha said, "But you are not," I said (to `Aisha), "Why do you allow such a person to enter upon you after Allah has revealed: "...and as for him among them who had the greater share therein'?" (24.11) She said, "What punishment is worse than blindness?" She added, "And he used to defend Allah's Apostle against the pagans (in his poetry)”.

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 280)

Soera An-Nur (Het Licht)
    24:11

‎إِنَّ الَّذِينَ جَآءُوا بِالإِفْكِ عُصْبَةٌ مِّنْكُمْ لاَ تَحْسَبُوهُ شَرّاً لَّكُمْ بَلْ هُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ لِكُلِّ امْرِىءٍ مِّنْهُمْ مَّا اكْتَسَبَ مِنَ الإِثْمِ وَالَّذِى تَوَلَّى كِبْرَهُ مِنْهُمْ لَهُ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

Indeed, those who came with falsehood are a group among you. Do not think it bad for you; rather it is good for you. For every person among them is what [punishment] he has earned from the sin, and he who took upon himself the greater portion thereof - for him is a great punishment.

Waarlijk, zij die de lastering voortbrachten waren een grote groep uit uw midden; beschouwt dit niet als een kwaad voor u – integendeel het is goed voor u. Elk hunner zal de straf voor de zonde die hij heeft begaan, ontvangen en hij, die onder hen het voornaamste deel ervan op zich nam, zal een grotere straf ontvangen.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Misguidance

Thawban narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “I only fear for my Ummah from the misguiding A’immah (imams).” He said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “There will never cease to be a group from my Ummah manifest upon the truth, they will not be harmed by those who forsake them until Allah’s Decree comes.”

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Sahih Darussalam, Book 33, Hadith 72)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Prayers

Anas bin Malik narrated: “On the Night of Isra, fifty prayers were made obligatory upon the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). Then it was decreased until it was made five. Then it was called out: ‘O Muhammad! Indeed My Word does not change; these five prayers will be recorded for you as fifty.'”

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Sahih Darussalam, Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 65)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Lies

Narrated Ibn Abi Mulaika:
    I heard `Aisha reciting: "When you invented a lie (and carry it) on your tongues."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 276)

Soera An-Nur (Het Licht)
    24:15

‎إِذْ تَلَقَّوْنَهُ بِأَلْسِنَتِكُمْ وَتَقُولُونَ بِأَفْوَهِكُمْ مَّا لَّيْسَ لَكُمْ بِهِ عِلْمٌ وَتَحْسَبُونَهُ هَيِّناً وَهُوَ عِندَ اللَّهِ عَظِيمٌ

When you received it with your tongues and said with your mouths that of which you had no knowledge and thought it was insignificant while it was, in the sight of Allah, tremendous.

Toen gij het van elkander hoordet en gij zeidet, waarvan gij geen kennis bezat, dacht gij dat het onbeduidend was, terwijl het in de ogen van Allah enorm was.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Faith

I heard Abu Dharr narrating it from the Apostle (peace and blessings be upon him) that he observed:
    Gabriel came to me and gave me the tidings: Verily he who died amongst your Ummah without associating anything with Allah would enter Paradise. I (the narrator) said: Even if he committed adultery and theft. He (the Holy Prophet) said: (Yes), even if he committed adultery and theft.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 178)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Trials

Narrated Usama bin Zaid:
    The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “After me I have not left any trial more severe to men than women.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 7, Book 67, Hadith 34)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib