81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Charity

Narrated Ibn `Abbas : A man said to Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him), "My mother died, will it benefit her if I give in charity on her behalf?" The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied in the affirmative. The man said, "I have a garden and I make you a witness that I give it in charity on her behalf."*

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 33)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Giving

Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said: If anyone seeks protection in Allah's name, grant him protection; if anyone begs in Allah's name, give him something; if anyone gives you an invitation, accept it; and if anyone does you a kindness, recompense him; but if you have not the means to do so, pray for him until you feel that you have compensated him.

(Sunan Abi Dawud, Sahih Al-Albani, Book 9, Hadith 117)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Wudu

Abu Huraira :
    I heard Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) saying, “My people will come on the Day of Resurrection with bright faces, hands and feet from the traces of Wudu. If any of you can lengthen his brightness, let him do so”. [Agreed upon and this is Muslim’s version].

(Bulugh al-Maram, Book 1, Hadith 49)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Supplications

Narrated Abu Hurairah :
    AbuBakr as-Siddiq said: Messenger of Allah! command me something to say in the morning and in the evening. He said: Say "O Allah, Creator of the heavens and the earth, Who knowest the unseen and the seen, Lord and Possessor of everything. I testify that there is no god but Thee; I seek refuge in Thee from the evil within myself, from the evil of the devil, and his (incitement to) attributing partners (to Allah)." He said: Say this in the morning.

‎قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ فَاطِرَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ عَالِمَ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ رَبَّ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ وَمَلِيكَهُ أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ نَفْسِي وَشَرِّ الشَّيْطَانِ وَشِرْكِهِ

(Sunan Abi Dawud, Sahih Al-Albani, Book 42, Hadith 5049)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Souls

It was narrated from Jabir bin 'Abdullah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
    "O people, fear Allah and be moderate in seeking a living, for no soul will die until it has received all its provision, even if it is slow in coming. So fear Allah and be moderate in seeking provision; take that which is permissible and leave that which is forbidden. "

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Sahih Darussalam, Book 12, Hadith 2227)

It's Friday today. Have you read Surah Al Kahf?
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about the Hour

Reported by Anas bin Malik : A bedouin came to Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) and said to him, “When will be the Hour (i.e., the Day of Resurrection)?” He (the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him)) said, “What preparation have you made for it?” He said, “Only the love of Allah and His Messenger.” Then Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “You will be with those whom you love.”

(Bukhari and Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Sneezing

Iyas b. Salama b. al-Akwa reported that his father reported to him that he heard Allah’s Apostle (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: A person sneezed in his presence and he said to him: May Allah have mercy upon you. And he then sneezed for the second time and Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said to him: He is suffering from cold (and no response is necessary).

(Sahih Muslim, Book 55, Hadith 72)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Remembrance of Allah

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "There are two statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful: 'Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azim [Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, (and) Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection]'."

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 16, Hadith 1408, [Al-Bukhari and Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Jannah

Suhaib reported: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “When the inhabitants of Jannah enter Jannah, Allah, the Glorious and Exalted, will say to them: ‘Do you wish me to give you anything more?’ They will reply: ‘Have You not made our faces bright? Have You not brought us into Jannah and delivered us from the Hell?’ And Allah will remove the Veil. The (dwellers of Jannah) will feel that they have not been awarded anything dearer to them than looking at their Rab.”

(Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 347)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Helping your brother

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
    Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 46, Hadith 4)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Allah’s Mercy

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, “My Mercy overpowers My Anger.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 59, Hadith 5)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Misfortune of Another

Wathilah bin Al-Asqa' (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Do not express pleasure at the misfortune of a (Muslim) brother lest Allah should bestow mercy upon him and make you suffer from a misfortune."

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 18, Hadith 1577, [At- Tirmidhi])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Greed and Repentance

Ibn ‘Abbas and Anas bin Malik reported: Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “If a son of Adam were to own a valley full of gold, he would desire to have two. Nothing can fill his mouth except the earth (of the grave). Allah turns with mercy to him who turns to Him in repentance.”

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 23, [Bukhari and Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Taqwa

Narrated Al-‘Irbad bin Sariyah: “One day after the morning Salat, the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) exhorted us to the extent that the eyes wept and the hearts shuddered with fear. A man said: ‘Indeed this is a farewell exhortation. [So what] do you order us O Messenger of Allah?’ He said: ‘I order you to have Taqwa of Allah, and to listen and obey, even in the case of an Ethiopian slave. Indeed, whomever among you lives, he will see much difference. Beware of the newly invented matters, for indeed they are astray. Whoever among you sees that, then he must stick to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided Khulafa’, cling to it with the molars.'”

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Sahih Darussalam, Vol. 5, Book 41, Hadith 32)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Forbearance & Kindness

Reported by Jarir bin Abdullah : Messenger of Allah said, “He who is deprived of forbearance and gentleness is, in fact, deprived of all good.”

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 638, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib