81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Arguing

Narrated Abu Umamah:
    that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "No people go astray after having been guided, but they resort to arguing." Then the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) recited this Ayah: '...They quoted not the above example except for argument. Nay! But they are quarrelsome people...'

(Jami’ At-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 3253)

Soera Az-Zukhruf (Pracht en Praal)
    43:58

‎وَقَالُواْ ءَأَالِهَتُنَا خَيْرٌ أَمْ هُوَ مَا ضَرَبُوهُ لَكَ إِلاَّ جَدَلاَ بَلْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ خَصِمُونَ

And they said, "Are our gods better, or is he?" They did not present the comparison except for [mere] argument. But, [in fact], they are a people prone to dispute.

En zij roepen: “Zijn onze goden beter of is hij beter?” Zij zeggen dit tot u alleen om te twisten. Waarlijk zij zijn een twistziek volk.
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Reciting Quran

Narrated `Abdullah bin Mas`ud:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said to me, "Recite (the Qur'an) to me." I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) Shall I recite (the Qur'an) to you while it has been revealed to you?" He said, "Yes." So I recited Surat-An-Nisa' (The Women), but when I recited the Verse: 'How (will it be) then when We bring from each nation a witness and We bring you (O Muhammad) as a witness against these people.' He said, "Enough for the present," I looked at him and behold! His eyes were overflowing with tears.

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 6, Book 61, Hadith 570)

Soera An-Nisa (De Vrouwen)
    4:41

‎فَكَيْفَ إِذَا جِئْنَا مِن كُلِّ أمَّةٍ بِشَهِيدٍ وَجِئْنَا بِكَ عَلَى هَـؤُلاءِ شَهِيداً

So how [will it be] when We bring from every nation a witness and we bring you, [O Muhammad] against these [people] as a witness?

En wat geschiedt, wanneer Wij een getuige van elk volk zullen roepen en u als getuige tegen deze zullen brengen?
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Questions

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "People will not stop asking questions till they say, 'This is Allah, the Creator of everything, then who created Allah?' "

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 92, Hadith 399)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Jannah and Hell

Harithah bin Wahb reported: I heard Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) saying, "Shall I not inform you about the people of Jannah? It is every person who is, modest and humble (before Allah), a person who is accounted weak and is looked down upon but if he adjures Allah, Allah will certainly give him what he desires. Now shall I not inform you about the inmates of Hell? It is every violent, impertinent and proud man."

(Bukhari and Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Invoking other than Allah

Narrated `Abdullah:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said one statement and I said another. The Prophet (ﷺ) said "Whoever dies while still invoking anything other than Allah as a rival to Allah, will enter Hell (Fire)." And I said, "Whoever dies without invoking anything as a rival to Allah, will enter Paradise."

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 24)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Visiting the Sick

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Verily, Allah, the Exalted, and Glorious will say on the Day of Resurrection: 'O son of Adam, I was ill but you did not visit Me.' He would say: 'O my Rubb, how could I visit you and You are the Rubb of the worlds?' Thereupon He would say: 'Did you not know that such and such a slave of Mine was ill but you did not visit him? Did you not realize that if you had visited him (you would have known that I was aware of your visit to him, for which I would reward you) you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked food from you but you did not feed Me.' He would submit: 'My Rubb, how could I feed You and You are the Rubb of the worlds?' He would say: 'Did you not know that such and such a slave of Mine asked you for food but you did not feed him? Did you not realize that if you had fed him, you would certainly have found (its reward) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked water from you but you did not give it to Me.' He would say: 'My Rubb, how could I give You (water) and You are the Rubb of the worlds?' Thereupon He would say: 'Such and such a slave of Mine asked you for water to drink but you did not give it to him. Did you not realize that if you had given him to drink you would have found (its reward) with Me?"'

(Riyad As-Salihin, [Muslim, Book 7, Hadith 896])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Deeds Dearest to Allah

Ibn Mas'ud reported: I asked the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him): "Which action is dearest to Allah?" He (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, "Performing As-Salat (the prayer) at its earliest fixed time." I asked, "What is next (in goodness)?" He (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Kindness towards parents." I asked, "What is next (in goodness)?" He (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "To participate in Jihad in the Cause of Allah."

(Bukhari and Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Defending Honour

Abu-Darda RA said: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "He who defends the honour of his (Muslim) brother, Allah will secure his face against the Fire on the Day of Resurrection."

(Riyad As-Salihin, (At-Tirmidhi, Book 18, Hadith 1528))
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Supplications

'Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    I sought permission of the Prophet (ﷺ) to perform 'Umrah, and he granted me leave and said, "Brother, do not forget us in your supplications." I would not exchange these words of his for the whole world.

Another narration is: He (ﷺ) said, "Include us, my brother, in your supplications."

(Riyad As-Salihin, Book 2, Hadith 714, [Abu Dawud and At- Tirmidhi])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Repentance

Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "Allah, the Exalted, will continue to stretch out His Hand in the night so that the sinners of the day may repent, and continue to stretch His Hand in the daytime so that the sinners of the night may repent, until the sun rises from the west".

(Riyad As-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 16, [Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Believers

Narrated Abu Musa : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "A believer to another believer is like a building whose different parts enforce each other." The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) then clasped his hands with the fingers interlaced (while saying that).*

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 46, Hadith 7)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Seeking Things

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that:
    Certain people of the Ansar asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and he gave them; then they again asked him and he gave them until all what he possessed was exhausted. Then the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whatever wealth I have, I will not withhold from you. Whosoever would be chaste and modest; Allah will keep him chaste and modest and whosoever would seek self-sufficiency, Allah will make him self-sufficient; and whosoever would be patient, Allah will give him patience, and no one is granted a gift better and more comprehensive than patience".

(Riyad As-Salihin, Book 1, Hadith 26 [Al-Bukhari and Muslim])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Good Manners

Narrated Anas:
    I served the Prophet (ﷺ) for ten years, and he never said to me, "Uf" (a minor harsh word denoting impatience) and never blamed me by saying, "Why did you do so or why didn't you do so?"

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 64)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Generosity

Reported by Abu Hurairah : Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Wealth is not diminished by giving (in charity). Allah augments the honour of one who forgives; and one who displays humbleness towards another seeking the pleasure of Allah, Allah exalts him in ranks.”

[Muslim]
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Mentioning Allah’s Name

Narrated `Aisha :
    The people said to the Prophet (ﷺ) , "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Here are people who have recently embraced Islam and they bring meat, and we do not know whether they had mentioned Allah's Name while slaughtering the animals or not." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You should mention Allah's Name and eat."

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 93, Hadith 495)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib