81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Calumny

Hudhaifah said: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "The person who goes about with calumnies will never enter Jannah."

(Bukhari and Muslim)

*Calumny - a false and malicious statement designed to injure the reputation of someone or something.
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Orphans

Sahl bin Sa'd narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "I and the sponsor of an orphan shall be in Paradise like these two." And he indicated with his fingers, meaning his index and his middle finger."

(Tirmidhi - Vol. 4, Book 1, Hadith 1918)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about*Compassion

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "The Muslim is the brother to the Muslim, he does not cheat him, lie to him, nor deceive him. All of the Muslim is unlawful to another Muslim: His Honor, his wealth, and his blood. At-taqwa is here (pointing to his chest three times). It is enough evil for a man that he belittle his brother Muslim."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 27, Hadith 33)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about*Majesty and Honor

Anas bin Malik said: “Whenever a matter would distress him, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) would say: ‘O Living, O Self-Sustaining Sustainer! In Your Mercy do I seek relief (Yā Ḥayyu yā Qayyūm, bi-raḥmatika astaghīth).’” And with this chain, that he said: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘Be constant with: “O Possessor of Majesty and Honor (Yā Dhal-Jalāli wal-Ikrām).’”

‎يَاحَيُّ، يَا قَيُّومُ، بِرَحْمَتِكَ أَسْتَغِيثُ

‎يَا ذَا الْجَلَالِ وَالإِكْرَامِ

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 6, Book 48, Hadith 155)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Virtue of Prayers

Narrated Abu Huraira : I heard Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) saying, "If there was a river at the door of anyone of you and he took a bath in it five times a day would you notice any dirt on him?" They said, "Not a trace of dirt would be left." The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "That is the example of the five prayers with which Allah blots out (annuls) evil deeds."

(Bukhari - Vol. 1, Book 10, Hadith 506)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Duas of Forgiveness for Parents

Abu Hurairah narrated that: Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "A man will be raised in status in Paradise and will say: 'Where did this come from?' And it will be said: 'From your son's praying for forgiveness for you.'"

(Sinan Ibn Majah - Vol. 5, Book 33, Hadith 3660)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Good Character

'Abdullah bin Mas'ud narrated that the Messenger of Allah said:
    "Shall I not inform you of whom the Fire is unlawful and he is unlawful for the Fire? Every person who is near (to people), amicable, and easy (to deal with).'"

(Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 11, Hadith 2488)

It's Friday today. Have you read Surah Al Kahf?
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Good Manners

Narrated Asma' bint Abu Bakr:
    My mother came to me, hoping (for my favor) during the lifetime of the Prophet. I asked the Prophet : "May I treat her kindly?" He replied, "Yes." Ibn 'Uyaina said, "Then Allah revealed: 'Allah forbids you not with regards to those who fought not against you because of religion, and drove you not out from your homes, that you should show them kindness and deal justly with them.'"

Soera Al-Mumtahanah (Zij die Ondervraagd zal worden)
    60:8

‎لاَّ يَنْهَـكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَـتِلُوكُمْ فِى الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُمْ مِّن دِيَـرِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُواْ إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ

(Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 9)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Good Character

Narrated AbuUmamah:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarrelling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good.

(Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 42, Hadith 4782)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Shyness

Narrated Abu Mas`ud:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'One of the sayings of the early Prophets which the people have got is: If you don't feel ashamed (from Haya': pious shyness from committing religeous indiscretions) do whatever you like.'

(Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 141)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Conduct

'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'as (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
    Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) did not indulge in loose talk nor did he like to listen to it. He used to say, "The best of you is the best among you in conduct."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Time of Distress

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) used to invoke Allah at the time of distress, saying, "La ilaha illal-lahu Al-`Azim, al- Halim, La ilaha illal-lahu Rabbu-s-samawati wal-ard wa Rabbu-l-arsh il-azim."

‎لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ الْعَظِيمُ الْحَلِيمُ، لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ رَبُّ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ، رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ ‏

(Bukhari, Vol. 8, Book 75, Hadith 356)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Goodness and Faith

Abu Hurairah reported: Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, “A strong believer is better and dearer to Allah than a weak one, and both are good. Adhere to that which is beneficial for you. Keep asking Allah for help and do not refrain from it. If you are afflicted in any way, do not say: 'If I had taken this or that step, it would have resulted into such and such,' but say only: 'Allah so determined and did as He willed.' The word 'if' opens the gates of satanic thoughts.”

‎‏ قدر الله، وما شاء فعل

(Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Those Beloved to Allah

Abu Hurairah reported: Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, “Allah the Exalted has said: ‘I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved thing with which My slave comes nearer to Me is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (prayer or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him. When I love him I become his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks (something) from Me, I give him, and if he asks My Protection (refuge), I protect him”.

(Bukhari)

It's Friday today. Have you read Surah Al Kahf?
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Following the Sunnah

Abu Hurairah RA reported: The Prophet (sallallaah alayhi wa sallam) said, “Do not ask me unnecessarily about the details of the things which I do not mention to you. Verily, the people before you were doomed because they were used to putting many questions to their Prophets and had differences about their Prophets. Refrain from what I forbid you and do what I command you, to the best of your ability and capacity”.

(Bukhari and Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib