81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Allah

Reported by Abu Hurairah : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “The most truthful statement a poet has ever made is the saying of Labid: Everything besides Allah is vain.”

[Bukhari & Muslim]

Riyad us Saliheen, Chapter 55, 490

We learn from this Hadith that to compose, recite and quote good verses, as evidence, is permissible.
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Sitting on Streets

Abu Sa`id al-Khudri RA reported the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: Avoid sitting in the roads. The people said: Apostle of Allah! We must have meeting places in which to converse. The apostle of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: If you insist on meeting, give the road its due. They asked: What is the due of roads, Apostle of Allah? He replied: Lowering the eyes, removing anything offensive, returning salutation, commanding what is reputable and forbidding what is disreputable.

(Dawoud - Book 42, Hadith 4797)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Seven Things to Avoid

Abu Hurairah said: The Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "Avoid the seven destructive things.'' It was asked: (by those present): "What are they, O Messenger of Allah?" He replied, "Associating anyone or anything with Allah in worship; practising sorcery, killing of someone without a just cause whom Allah has forbidden, devouring the property of an orphan, eating of usury, fleeing from the battlefield and slandering chaste women who never even think of anything touching chastity and are good believers."

(Bukhari and Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Adhan

Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) saying, "When you hear the Adhan, repeat what the Mu'adhdhin says. Then ask Allah to exalt my mention because everyone who does so will receive in return ten rewards from Allah. Then beseech Allah to grant me Al-Wasilah, which is a high rank in Jannah, fitting for only one of Allah's slaves; and I hope that I will be that man. If any one asks Al-Wasilah for me, it becomes incumbent upon me to intercede for him."

(Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Dua after Adhan

Jabir bin Abdullah narrated that Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Whoever says, when he hears the call: (Allahumma, rabba hadhihid da'watit-tammati was Salatilqa'imah, ati Muhammadanil wasilata wal-Fadilata, wab'athhu Maqamun Mahmudan alladhi wa'adtahu) 'O Allah! Lord of this perfect call and established prayer, grant Muhammad Al-Wasilah and Al-Fadilah, and raise him to the praised station that you promised him' - then intercession on the Day of Resurrection is made lawful for him."

(Tirmidhi - Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 211)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Visiting the Sick

It was narrated that ‘Aishah said: “When the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) came to a sick person, he would make supplication for him, and would say: Adhhibil-bas, Rabban-nas, washfi Antash-Shafi, la shifa’a illa shifa’uka shifa’an la yughadiru saqama (Take away the pain, O Lord of mankind, and grant healing, for You are the Healer, and there is no healing but Your healing that leaves no trace of sickness).’”

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 4, Book 31, Hadith 3520)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Orphans and Women

Reported by Abu Shuraih Khuwailid bin `Amr Al-Khuza`i (RA): The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “O Allah, I declare inviolable the rights of two weak ones: the orphans and women.”

[An-Nasa’i]
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Revelation

Narrated Jundab bin `Abdullah: Gabriel did not come to the Prophet (for some time) and so one of the Quraish women said, "His Satan has deserted him." So came the Divine Revelation: "By the forenoon And by the night When it is still! Your Lord (O Muhammad) has neither Forsaken you Nor hated you." (93.1-3)

(Bukhari Vol. 2, Book 21, Hadith 229)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Bad Characteristics

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: (Allah (SWT) says) "I am the opponent of three on the Day of Resurrection, and if I am someone's opponent I will defeat him: A man who makes promises in My Name, then proves treacherous; a man who sells a free man and consumes his price; and a man who hires a worker, makes use to him, then does not give him his wages.”

(Sunan Ibn Majah - Vol. 3, Book 16, Hadith 2442)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Allah

Abdullah RA reported that a person from the People of the Book came to Allah's Apostle (peace and blessings be upon him) and said: Abu al-Qasim, verily, Allah holds the Heavens upon one finger and the earths upon one finger and the trees and moist earth upon one finger and in fact the whole of the creation upon one finger and then say: I am the King. I am the King. And he (the narrator) further said: I saw Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) smiling until his front teeth became visible and then he recited the verse: "And they measure not the power of Allah with His true measure" (39:67).

(Muslim - Book 39, Hadith 6701)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Those Beloved to Allah

Abu Hurairah reported: Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, “Allah the Exalted has said: ‘I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved thing with which My slave comes nearer to Me is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (prayer or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him. When I love him I become his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks (something) from Me, I give him, and if he asks My Protection (refuge), I protect him”.

(Bukhari)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Prostration

Anas reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Observe moderation in prostration, and let none of you stretch out his forearms (on the ground) like a dog.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 4, Hadith 264)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Bowing

'A'isha reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) often said while bowing and prostrating himself:" Glory be to Thee, O Allah, our Lord, and praise be to Thee, O Allah, forgive me," thus complying with the (command in) the Qur'an.

‎ ‏ "‏ سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّنَا وَبِحَمْدِكَ اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي ‏"‏

(Sahih Muslim, Book 4, Hadith 247)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Thoughts

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) observed: Verily the Great and Mighty Allah forgave my people the evil promptings arising in their minds, but they neither talked about them nor acted upon them.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 239)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Arguing

'A'isha reported Allah's Messenger as saying: The most despicable amongst persons in the eye of Allah is one who tries to fall into dispute with others (for nothing but only to display his knowledge and power of argumentation).

(Muslim Book 34, Hadith 6447)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib