81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Eid

It was narrated from An-Nu'man bin Bashir that: The Messenger of Allah used to recite on the two 'Eids and on Friday: "Glorify the Name of Your Lord, the Most High" and "Has there come to you the narration of The Overwhelming?" Sometimes the two ('Eid and Jumu'ah) occurred on the same day, and he would recite them (these two Surahs).

(Bukhari Vol. 2, Book 19, Hadith 1569)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Liars

Narrated Al-Mughirah bin Shu'bah: that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Whoever narrates a Hadith from me which he knows is a lie, then he is one of the liars."

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, Book 41, Hadith 18)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Leaders

'Umar bin Al-Khattab narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Shall I not inform you of the best of your leaders and the worst of them: The best of them are those whom you love and they love you, you supplicate for them, and they supplicate for you. And the evilest of your leaders are those who hate you, and you hate them, and they curse you and you curse them."

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 33, Hadith 107)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Temptation

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) stood up to deliver a sermon and one of the things that he said was: “This world is fresh and sweet, and Allah will make your successive generations therein, so look at what you do and beware of (the temptations of) this world and beware of (the temptations of) women.”

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 75)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Marriage

It was narrated from Aishah that: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Marriage is part of my sunnah, and whoever does not follow my sunnah has nothing to do with me. Get married, for I will boast of your great numbers before the nations. Whoever has the means, let him get married, and whoever does not, then he should fast for it will diminish his desire.”

(Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1846)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Faith

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: "The Muslim is the one from whose tongue and hand the people are safe, and the believer is the one from whom the people's lives and wealth are safe."*

(Sunan an-Nasa'I, Book 47, Hadith 11)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Death

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah: Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Do not wish for death, for the terror of the place whence one looks down is severe. It is part of a man’s happiness that his life should be long and Allah Who is Great and Glorious, should supply him with repentance.”
    Ahmad transmitted it.

(Al-Tirmidhi – Hadith 1613)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Portions

Reported by Jabir bin `Abdullah : Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “The food of one person suffices for two, the food of two persons suffices for four persons, and the food of four persons suffices for eight persons.”

(Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about*Ayatul Qursi

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud: "Allah has not created in the heavens nor in the earth what is more magnificent than Ayat Al-Kursi." Sufyan said: "Because Ayat Al-Kursi is the Speech of Allah, and Allah's Speech is greater than Allah's creation of the heavens and the earth."

(Tirmidhi Vol. 5, Book 42, Hadith 2884)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about*Hell and Paradise

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri: Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "When the believers pass safely over (the bridge across) Hell, they will be stopped at a bridge in between Hell and Paradise where they will retaliate upon each other for the injustices done among them in the world, and when they get purified of all their sins, they will be admitted into Paradise. By Him in Whose Hands the life of Muhammad is everybody will recognize his dwelling in Paradise better than he recognizes his dwelling in this world."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol3, Book 46, Hadith 1)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Saving a Soul

Reported by Anas : A young Jewish boy who was in the service of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) fell ill. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) went to visit him. He sat down by his head and said to him, “Embrace Islam.” The little boy looked at his father who was sitting beside him. He said: “Obey Abul-Qasim (i.e., the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him)).” So he embraced Islam and the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) stepped out saying, “Praise be to Allah Who has saved him from Hell-fire.”

[Bukhari - Riyad us Saliheen, Chapter 144, 900]

Saving one person’s soul is better than the whole earth and what it contains. May Allah give us the ability to do so, ameen
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Moderation in Worship

Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “Ruined are those who insist on hardship in matters of the Faith.” He repeated this three times.

(Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Jannah

Al-Mughirah bin Shu`bah said: The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "Musa (alayhi wa sallam) asked his Rab: 'Who amongst the inhabitants of Jannah will be the lowest in rank?' He said: `It will be a person who will be admitted into Jannah last of all when all the dwellers of Jannah have entered Jannah. It will be said to him: Enter Jannah. But he will say: O my Rubb! How should I enter while the people have settled in their apartments and taken their shares? It will be said to him: Will you be satisfied and pleased if you have a kingdom like that of a monarch of the world? He will say: I will be content, my Rab. Allah will say: For you is that, and like that and like that and like that and like that. He will say at the fifth time: I am well-pleased, my Rab. Allah will say: It is for you and ten times more like it. You will have whatever your soul desires and whatever your eyes could delight in. He will say: I am well-pleased, my Rab.' Musa (alayhi wa sallam) said: `Who will be of the highest rank in Jannah.' Allah said: `They are those whom I chose and I established their honour with My Own Hand. I attest with My Seal that they will be blessed with such bounties as no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human mind has perceived.'"

(Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about*Pride

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: There was a person who walked with pride because of his (fine) mantles and well pleased with his personality. Allah made him sink in the earth and he would go on sinking in that until the Day of Resurrection.

(Sahih Muslim, Book 37, Hadith 82)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Allah’s Property

Narrated Iyad ibn Himar: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: He who finds something should call one or two trusty persons as witnesses and not conceal it or cover it up; then if he finds its owner he should return it to him, otherwise it is Allah's property which He gives to whom He will.*

(Sunan Abi Dawud, Book 10, Hadith 9)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib