81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Marriage
    It was narrated from Aishah that: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “Marriage is part of my sunnah, and whoever does not follow my sunnah has nothing to do with me. Get married, for I will boast of your great numbers before the nations. Whoever has the means, let him get married, and whoever does not, then he should fast for it will diminish his desire.”
    (Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1846

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about the Sweetness of Faith
    Narrated Anas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will taste the sweetness of faith: 1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle become dearer than anything else. 2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake. 3. Who hates to revert to disbelief (Atheism) after Allah has brought (saved) him out from it, as he hates to be thrown in fire."
    (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 14)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Journeys
    Narrated Qaza'a Maula: (freed slave of) Ziyad: I heard Abu Sa`id Al-khudri narrating four things from the Prophet (peace be upon him) and I appreciated them very much. He said, conveying the words of the Prophet. (1) "A woman should not go on a two days journey except with her husband or a Dhi-Mahram. (2) No fasting is permissible on two days: `Id-ul-Fitr and `Id-ul-Adha. (3) No prayer after two prayers, i.e. after the Fajr prayer till the sunrises and after the `Asr prayer till the sun sets. (4) Do not prepare yourself for a journey except to three Mosques, i.e. Al-Masjid-AI-Haram, the Mosque of Aqsa (Jerusalem) and my Mosque."
    (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 2, Book 20, Hadith 9)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Charity
    Narrated Abu Huraira: A man came to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and asked, "O Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him)! Which charity is the most superior in reward?" He replied, "The charity which you practice while you are healthy, niggardly and afraid of poverty and wish to become wealthy. Do not delay it to the time of approaching death and then say, 'Give so much to such and such, and so much to such and such.' And it has already belonged to such and such (as it is too late)."
    (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 2, Book 24, Hadith 23)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Protection
    Ibn 'Abbas narrated: "I was behind the Prophet (peace be upon him) one day when he said: 'O boy! I will teach you a statement: Be mindful of Allah and He will protect you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him before you. When you ask, ask Allah, and when you seek aid, seek Allah's aid. Know that if the entire creation were to gather together to do something to benefit you- you would never get any benefit except that Allah had written for you. And if they were to gather to do something to harm you- you would never be harmed except that Allah had written for you. The pens are lifted and the pages are dried.'"
    (Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 4, Book 37, Hadith 2706)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Dajjal
    Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "There will be no town which Ad-Dajjal will not enter except Mecca and Medina, and there will be no entrance (road) (of both Mecca and Medina) but the angels will be standing in rows guarding it against him, and then Medina will shake with its inhabitants thrice (i.e. three earthquakes will take place) and Allah will expel all the non-believers and the hypocrites from it."
    (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 29, Hadith 15)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Friday Khutba
    Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "When it is a Friday, the angels stand at the gate of the mosque and keep on writing the names of the persons coming to the mosque in succession according to their arrivals. The example of the one who enters the mosque in the earliest hour is that of one offering a camel (in sacrifice). The one coming next is like one offering a cow and then a ram and then a chicken and then an egg respectively. When the Imam comes out (for Jumua prayer) they (i.e. angels) fold their papers and listen to the Khutba."
    (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 2, Book 11, Hadith 53)
    Start this Friday the best way and read Surah Al Kahf

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about being Treacherous
    Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Allah said, 'I will be an opponent to three types of people on the Day of Resurrection: 1. One who makes a covenant in My Name, but proves treacherous; 2. One who sells a free person and eats his price; and 3. One who employs a labourer and takes full work from him but does not pay him for his labour.'"
    (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 37, Hadith 10)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Reward
    Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "He who has a slave-girl and teaches her good manners and improves her education and then manumits and marries her, will get a double reward; and any slave who observes Allah's right and his master's right will get a double reward."
    (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 49, Hadith 31)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Paradise
    Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Whoever believes in Allah and His Apostle, offer prayer perfectly and fasts the month of Ramadan, will rightfully be granted Paradise by Allah, no matter whether he fights in Allah's Cause or remains in the land where he is born." The people said, "O Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him)! Shall we acquaint the people with the is good news?" He said, "Paradise has one-hundred grades which Allah has reserved for the Mujahidin who fight in His Cause, and the distance between each of two grades is like the distance between the Heaven and the Earth. So, when you ask Allah (for something), ask for Al-firdaus which is the best and highest part of Paradise." (i.e. The sub-narrator added, "I think the Prophet also said, 'Above it (i.e. Al-Firdaus) is the Throne of Beneficent (i.e. Allah), and from it originate the rivers of Paradise.")
    (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 56, Hadith 8)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about the Best of People
    Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) as saying: You would find people like those of mine, the good amongst you in the Days of Ignorance would be good amongst you in the days of Islam, provided they have an understanding of it and you will find good amongst people the persons who would be averse to position of authority until it is thrust upon them, and you will find the worst amongst persons one who has double face. He comes with one face to them and with the other face to the others.
    (Sahih Muslim, Book 44, Hadith 283)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Supplications
    Qatada asked Anas (R.A) which Supplication Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) frequently made. He said: The supplication that he (the Prophet made very frequently is this:" O Allah, grant us the good in this world and the good in the Hereafter and save us from the torment of Hell-Fire." He (Qatada) said that whenever Anas had to supplicate he made this very supplication, and whenever he (intended) to make another supplication he (inserted) this very supplication in that.
    (Sahih Muslim, Book 48, Hadith 36)

رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّار
    Soera Al-Baqarah
    2:201

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Sunnah
    Narrated Az-Zuhri: From Salim, from his father, that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "When one of you eats, then let him eat with his right hand, and let him drink with his right hand, for indeed Ash-Shaitan eats with his left hand, and he drinks with his left hand."
    (Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 3, Book 25, Hadith 14)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Benefits
    It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) observed: When three things appear faith will not benefit one who has not previously believed or has derived no good from his faith: the rising of the sun in its place of setting, the Dajjal, and the beast of the earth.
    (Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Hadith 305)

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Charity
    Salman bin Amir Dabbi narrated that: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “Charity given to the poor is charity, and that given to a relative is two things: charity and upholding the ties of kinship.”
    (Sunan Ibn Majah, Book 8, Hadith 62)