81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today's Beautiful Hadith is about*Fasting

Narrated Abu Sa`id : I heard the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) saying, "Indeed, anyone who fasts for one day for Allah's Pleasure, Allah will keep his face away from the (Hell) fire for (a distance covered by a journey of) seventy years."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 56, Hadith 56)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Speech

Reported by Ibn Mas’ud : The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “A true believer does not taunt or curse or abuse or talk indecently.”

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 18, Hadith 1734, [at-Tirmidhi])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Deeds Reward

Narrated Abu Huraira : Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Allah said, ‘All the deeds of Adam’s sons (people) are for them, except fasting which is for Me, and I will give the reward for it.’ Fasting is a shield or protection from the fire and from committing sins. If one of you is fasting, he should avoid sexual relation with his wife and quarreling, and if somebody should fight or quarrel with him, he should say, ‘I am fasting.’ By Him in Whose Hands my soul is’ The unpleasant smell coming out from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the smell of musk. There are two pleasures for the fasting person, one at the time of breaking his fast, and the other at the time when he will meet his Lord; then he will be pleased because of his fasting.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 30, Hadith 14)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Salah

Abu Hurairah reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) saying, “When the Iqamah are pronounced, do not come to it running, you should walk calmly with tranquillity to join the congregation. Then join in what you catch for and complete what you miss.”

(Bukhari and Muslim)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Iman

Reported by Abu Hurairah : Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Iman has sixty odd or seventy odd branches. The uppermost of all these is the Testimony of Faith: La ilaha illallah’ (there is no true god except Allah) while the least of them is the removal of harmful object from the road. And shyness is a branch of Iman.”

[Bukhari and Muslim]
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Sins

Narrated Ibn Mas`ud:
    A man said, “O Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him)! Shall we be punished for what we did in the Prelslamic Period of ignorance?” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Whoever does good in Islam will not be punished for what he did in the Pre-lslamic Period of ignorance and whoever does evil in Islam will be punished for his former and later (bad deeds).

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 88, Hadith 4)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Allah’s Grace

Narrated Abu Waqid Al-Laithi: While Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) was sitting in the mosque with some people, three men came. Two of them came in front of Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) and the third one went away. The two persons kept on standing before Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) for a while and then one of them found a place in the circle and sat there while the other sat behind the gathering, and the third one went away. When Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) finished his preaching, he said, “Shall I tell you about these three persons? One of them betook himself to Allah, so Allah took him into His grace and mercy and accommodated him, the second felt shy from Allah, so Allah sheltered Him in His mercy (and did not punish him), while the third turned his face from Allah and went away, so Allah turned His face from him likewise. ”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 8)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Accepting Information

Narrated Malik: We came to the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and we were young men nearly of equal ages and we stayed with him for twenty nights. Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) was a very kind man and when he realized our longing for our families, he asked us about those whom we had left behind. When we informed him, he said, “Go back to your families and stay with them and teach them (religion) and order them (to do good deeds). The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) mentioned things some of which I remembered and some I did not. Then he said, “Pray as you have seen me praying, and when it is the time of prayer, one of you should pronounce the call (Adhan) for the prayer and the eldest of you should lead the prayer.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 95, Hadith 1)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Performing Umrah

Narrated Isma`il:
    Abdullah bin Abu Aufa said: “Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) performed ‘Umra and we too performed ‘Umra along with him. When he entered Mecca he performed the Tawaf (of Ka’ba) and we too performed it along with him, and then he came to the As-Safa and Al-Marwa (i.e. performed the Sai) and we also came to them along with him. We were shielding him from the people of Mecca lest they may hit him with an arrow.” A friend of his asked him (i.e. ‘Abdullah bin ‘Aufa), “Did the Prophet enter the Ka’ba (during that ‘Umra)?” He replied in the negative. Then he said, “What did he say about Khadija?” He (Abdullah bin ‘Aufa) said, “(He said) ‘Give Khadija the good tidings that she will have a palace made of Qasab in Paradise and there will be neither noise nor any trouble in it.”

(Bukhari Vol. 3, Book 27, Hadith 19)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Breaking Fast

Narrated Ibn Abi `Aufa: We were in the company of Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) on a journey. He said to a man, “Get down and mix Sawiq (powdered barley) with water for me.” The man said, “The sun (has not set yet), O Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him).” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) again said to him, “Get down and mix Sawiq with water for me.” The man again said, “O Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him)! The sun!” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said to him (for the third time) “Get down and mix Sawiq with water for me.” The man dismounted and mixed Sawiq with water for him. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) drank it and then beckoned with his hand (towards the East) and said, “When you see the night falling from this side, then a fasting person should break his fast.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 30, Hadith 48)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Qadr

Narrated Abu Salama: I asked Abu Sa`id, and he was a friend of mine, (about the Night of Qadr) and he said, “We practiced I`tikaf (seclusion in the mosque) in the middle third of the month of Ramadan with the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). In the morning of the 20th of Ramadan, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) came and addressed us and said, ‘I was informed of (the date of the Night of Qadr) but I was caused to forget it; so search for it in the odd nights of the last ten nights of the month of Ramadan. (In the dream) I saw myself prostrating in mud and water (as a sign). So, whoever was in I`tikaf with me should return to it with me (for another 10-day’s period)’, and we returned. At that time there was no sign of clouds in the sky but suddenly a cloud came and it rained till rainwater started leaking through the roof of the mosque which was made of date-palm leaf stalks. Then the prayer was established and I saw Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) prostrating in mud and water and I saw the traces of mud on his forehead.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 32, Hadith 3)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Praying

Narrated Abdullah:
    We used to greet the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) while he was praying and he used to answer our greetings. When we returned from An-Najashi (the ruler of Ethiopia), we greeted him, but he did not answer us (during the prayer) and (after finishing the prayer) he said, “In the prayer one is occupied (with a more serious matter).”

(Sahih al-Bukhari Vol. 2, Book 22, Hadith 290)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Roads

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,
    “Beware! Avoid sitting on the roads (ways).” The people said, “There is no way out of it as these are our sitting places where we have talks.” The Prophet said, “If you must sit there, then observe the rights of the way.” They asked, “What are the rights of the way?” He said, “They are the lowering of your gazes (on seeing what is illegal to look at), refraining from harming people, returning greetings, advocating good and forbidding evil.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 46, Hadith 26)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Fresh Dates

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
    The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to break his Saum (fasting) before performing Maghrib prayer with three fresh date-fruits; if there were no fresh date- fruits, he will eat three dry dates; and if there were no dry date- fruits; he would take three draughts of water.

(Riyad as-Salihin, Book 9, Hadith 1239, [At- Tirmidhi])
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Rights

Narrated Abu Juhaifa:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) made a bond of brotherhood between Salman and Abu Ad-Darda.' Salman paid a visit to Abu Ad-Darda' and found Um Ad-Darda' dressed in shabby clothes and asked her why she was in that state. She replied, "Your brother Abu Ad-Darda' is not interested in (the luxuries of) this world." In the meantime Abu Ad-Darda' came and prepared a meal for Salman. Salman requested Abu Ad- Darda' to eat (with him), but Abu Ad-Darda' said, "I am fasting." Salman said, "I am not going to eat unless you eat." So, Abu Ad-Darda' ate (with Salman). When it was night and (a part of the night passed), Abu Ad-Darda' got up (to offer the night prayer), but Salman told him to sleep and Abu Ad- Darda' slept. After sometime Abu Ad-Darda' again got up but Salman told him to sleep. When it was the last hours of the night, Salman told him to get up then, and both of them offered the prayer. Salman told Abu Ad-Darda', "Your Lord has a right on you, your soul has a right on you, and your family has a right on you; so you should give the rights of all those who has a right on you." Abu Ad- Darda' came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and narrated the whole story. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Salman has spoken the truth."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 30, Hadith 75)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib