81:26

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Earnings

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “A time will come when one will not care how one gains one’s money, legally or illegally.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 34, Hadith 13)
    Be like a flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Supplication

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to supplicate, saying:
    “O Allah, give me pleasure in my hearing and my sight, and make it the inheritor from me, and aid me against whoever oppresses me, and take vengeance from him for me (Allāhumma matti`nī bisam`ī wa baṣarī waj`alhumal-wāritha minnī, wanṣurnī `alā man yaẓlimunī, wa khudh minhu bitha’rī)”.

‎اللَّهُمَّ مَتِّعْنِي بِسَمْعِي وَبَصَرِي وَاجْعَلْهُمَا الْوَارِثَ مِنِّي وَانْصُرْنِي
    ‎عَلَى مَنْ يَظْلِمُنِي وَخُذْ مِنْهُ بِثَأْرِي

(Jami` at-Tirmidhi, Hasan Darussalam, Vol. 6, Book 48, Hadith 242)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Happy News

It was narrated from Abu Bakrah that when the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) heard news that made him happy, or for which one should be happy, he would fall down prostrate in gratitude to Allah, the Blessed and Exalted.

(Sunnan Ibn Majah, Hasan Darussalam, Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 1458)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Testifying Allah

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As:
    that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Indeed Allah will distinguish a man from my Ummah before all of creation on the Day of Judgement. Ninety-nine scrolls will be laid out for him, each scroll is as far as the eye can see, then He will say: 'Do you deny any of this? Have those who recorded this wronged you?' He will say: 'No, O Lord!' He will say: ‘Do you have an excuse?' He will say: 'No, O Lord!' So He will say: 'Rather you have a good deed with us, so you shall not be wronged today." Then He will bring out a card (Bitaqah); on it will be: "I testify to La Ilaha Illallah, and I testify that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger." He will say: 'Bring your scales.' He will say: 'O Lord! What good is this card next to these scrolls?' He will say: 'You shall not be wronged.' He said: 'The scrolls will be put on a pan (of the scale), and the card on (the other) pan: the scrolls will be light, and the card will be heavy, nothing is heavier than the Name of Allah.'"

(Jami’ at-Tirmidhi, Sahih Darussalam, Vol. 5, Book 38, Hadith 2639)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Justice

Narrated 'Urwa:
    that he asked `Aisha about the Statement of Allah: 'If you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry (other) women of your choice, two or three or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (the captives) that your right hands possess. That will be nearer to prevent you from doing injustice.' (4.3) `Aisha said, "O my nephew! (This Verse has been revealed in connection with) an orphan girl under the guardianship of her guardian who is attracted by her wealth and beauty and intends to marry her with a Mahr less than what other women of her standard deserve. So they (such guardians) have been forbidden to marry them unless they do justice to them and give them their full Mahr, and they are ordered to marry other women instead of them."

(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 2)

Soera An-Nisaa’ (De Vrouwen)
    4:3

‎وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَلاَّ تُقْسِطُواْ فِى الْيَتَٰـمَى فَانكِحُواْ مَا طَابَ لَكُمْ مِّنَ النِّسَآءِ مَثْنَى وَثُلَـثَ وَرُبَاعَ فَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَلاَّ تَعْدِلُواْ فَوَٰحِدَةً أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَٰـنُكُمْ ذلِكَ أَدْنَى أَلاَّ تَعُولُواْ

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

En als gij vreest dat gij niet rechtschapen zult zijn bij het behandelen der wezen, huwt dan vrouwen die u behagen, twee of drie, of vier en als gij vreest, dat gij niet rechtvaardig zult handelen, dan één of wat uw rechterhanden bezitten. Dat is meer geschikt, om onrechtvaardigheid te voorkomen.
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Freedom

Anas b. Malik reported that Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
    It would be said to the non-believers on the Day of Resurrection: If you were to possess gold, filling the whole earth, would you like to secure your freedom by paying that? He would say: Yes. Thereupon it would be said to him: Something easier (than this) was demanded from you (but you paid no heed to it).

(Sahih Muslim, Book 52, Hadith 39)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Life

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri: Somebody asked,
    “O Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him)! Who is the best among the people?” Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) replied “A believer who strives his utmost in Allah’s Cause with his life and property.” They asked, “Who is next?” He replied, “A believer who stays in one of the mountain paths worshipping Allah and leaving the people secure from his mischief.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, Book 56, Hadith 5)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Committing Theft

Aisha said, “A woman from Bani Makhzumiya committed a theft and the people said,
    ‘Who can intercede with the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) for her?’ So nobody dared speak to him (i.e. the Prophet) but Usama bin Zaid spoke to him. The Prophet said, ‘If a reputable man amongst the children of Bani Israel committed a theft, they used to forgive him, but if a poor man committed a theft, they would cut his hand. But I would cut even the hand of Fatima (i.e. the daughter of the Prophet) if she committed a theft.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 5, Book 62, Hadith 81)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Observing Saum

Narrated Sahl: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,
    “There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, ‘Where are those who used to observe fasts?’ They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 30, Hadith 6)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Fasting

Narrated Abu Huraira : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,
    “None of you should fast a day or two before the month of Ramadan unless he has the habit of fasting (Nawafil) (and if his fasting coincides with that day) then he can fast that day.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 30, Hadith 24)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Traveling

Narrated `Aisha (the wife of the Prophet) : Hamza bin `Amr Al-Aslami asked the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), “Should I fast while traveling?” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, “You may fast if you wish, and you may not fast if you wish.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 30, Hadith 50)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Eating Forgetfully

Narrated Abu Huraira : The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,
    “If somebody eats or drinks forgetfully then he should complete his fast, for what he has eaten or drunk, has been given to him by Allah.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 30, Hadith 40)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Vigilance

Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d: Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) said,
    “The people will remain on the right path as long as they hasten the breaking of the fast.”

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 30, Hadith 64)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Evil Actions

Narrated Abu Huraira :
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink (i.e. Allah will not accept his fasting.)"

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 30, Hadith 13)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib

Reacties
    04-01-2017

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Different Gates in Jannah

'Narrated Abu Huraira :
    Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Whoever gives two kinds (of things or property) in charity for Allah's Cause, will be called from the gates of Paradise and will be addressed, 'O slaves of Allah! Here is prosperity.' So, whoever was amongst the people who used to offer their prayers, will be called from the gate of the prayer; and whoever was amongst the people who used to participate in Jihad, will be called from the gate of Jihad; and whoever was amongst those who used to observe fasts, will be called from the gate of Ar-Raiyan; whoever was amongst those who used to give in charity, will be called from the gate of charity." Abu Bakr said, "Let my parents be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! No distress or need will befall him who will be called from those gates. Will there be any one who will be called from all these gates?" The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, "Yes, and I hope you will be one of them."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 3, Book 31, Hadith 121)
    - Ali ibn Abi Talib