Haat racisme

Reacties
    24-02-2003

MVC Premium MVC Premium

Sanobar, 11-years-old girl is abducted and raped by warlords

RAWA report, November 5, 2006

Sanobar, 11-years-old girl is abducted and raped by warlords

Malom Zafar Shah, the district chief, and powerful warlord Mehmood, both from the “Northern Alliance”, are accused of this crime

Gulsha, the suffering mother of Sanobar accuses Malom Zafar (district chief) and Commander Mehmood, a local warlord, to be linked with the crime.
    Movie Clip of Gulsha

Mohammad Zahir Zafari, head of the human rights office in Kondoz says, his office was threatened a number of times not to follow the case.

Malom Zarar Shah, the District Chief, a warlord of the "Northern Alliance" is involved in many such crimes.
    Sanobar, 11-years-old daughter of Gulsha, an Afghan widow, has been abducted, raped and then traded in exchange for a dog by warlords in Aliabad district of Kondoz province in North of Afghanistan.

The suffering mother, while crying, says: "a month ago at 11 o'clock of night armed men entered my house and after beating and threatening me by gun, abducted my only daughter."

She accused the district chief Malom Zafar Shah and a powerful warlord Commander Mehmood to be responsible for this crime.

Gulsha says later it was found that her daughter has been raped and exchanged with a dog and a sum of money to another person but her whereabouts are still unknown.

While crying she told journalists: "I approached human rights office and police but none of them could help to find my daughter. The district chief himself has 4 daughters but he sold my daughters to others. With many difficulties and problems I grown up my 2 daughters, one was previously sold [by him] to a Kandahari man and taken to Pakistan and another was exchanged with a dog. Please bring them to justice." (Movie Clip)

Both Malom Zafar Shah and warlord Mehmood are from the "Northern Alliance" and members of Jamiat-e Islami Afghanistan led by Burhanuddin Rabbani (currently member of the Parliament). They have a long record of such crimes and brutalities against people of Kondoz. Malom Zafar has been appointed as district chief directly by Qasim Fahim the former defense minister and vice President and now member of Senate.

In an interview with Ariana TV, Malom Zafar rejected all charges against himself and Commander Mehmmod telling "no Jehadi brother is involved in such crimes."

Mohammad Zahir Zafari, chief of the human rights office in Kondoz says, they have tried since a month to find the child but police is also unable to do anything as powerful people have link to the crime. He also exposed that his office was threatened a number of times to stop following of the case.

Pajhwok Afghan News quoted Zahir Zafari on Nov.7, 2006: "The only person responsible for the abduction of Sanobar is the warlord Mehmood, who exchanged the girl with a dog which he got from Nimatullah and then sold it for 150,000 Afghanis (US$3000)."

Such crimes happen on daily bases in Kundoz and other parts of Afghanistan where warlords have established jungle law and have all the key positions in their possession.

Unfortunately only few of such cases find its way to the media, most journalists are too afraid to report it as it can have dangerous consequences for them.

Gulsha, the suffering mother of Sanobar accuses Malom Zafar (district chief) and Commander Mehmood, a local warlord, to be linked with the crime.
    Movie Clip of Gulsha

Mohammad Zahir Zafari, head of the human rights office in Kondoz says, his office was threatened a number of times not to follow the case.

Malom Zarar Shah, the District Chief, a warlord of the "Northern Alliance" is involved in many such crimes.
    .................................................. .................

Dulcia non meruit qui non gustavit amara

Haat racisme

Reacties
    24-02-2003

MVC Premium MVC Premium
    BBC (Persian Services), November 7, 2006

Police rapes a girl in Takhar, Women are sold in Faryab
    "Each woman is sold up to 50,000 Afghanis (around US$1,000)."
    Translated by RAWA

BBC NEWS, Oct. 31, 2006 According to a report from the Northern Province of Takhar, tens of people staged a demonstration to protest rape of a girl by police in the Dasht-e-Qala district of this province.

The angry protesters asked the officials to remove the district chief and head of police for misuse of their power and corruption and prosecute the police who have raped the girl.

Gen. Mujtaba Fatang, head of police says the police has not raped the girl but has gone to a brothel but has not raped anyone.

Also it is reported that selling of women has become very common in Faryab province in north of Afghanistan and each woman is sold up to 50,000 Afghanis (around US$1,000).

Sharifa, head of women’s affairs department in Faryab is concerned and says that violence against woman have not been reduced but abuses and humiliation against them increase day by day.

Says explains that most of the girls sold are between 5 to 15 years old and poverty, lack of women’s rights and domestic violence are main factors behind it.

Womankind Worldwide says millions of Afghan women and girls continue to face systematic discrimination and violence in their households and communities. Guarantees given to Afghan women after the fall of the Taleban in 2001 have not translated into real change.

BBC NEWS, Oct. 31, 2006

Dulcia non meruit qui non gustavit amara

MVC Lid

Reacties
    28-04-2006

echt erg zeg, ik hoop dat ze gestraft worden.. maar zal wel niet gebeuren daar
    ''Je Kunt Beter Een Nachtje Slapen Over Wat Je Wilt Doen, Dan Wakker Liggen Over Wat Je Hebt Gedaan''

Scatman John

Reacties
    01-11-2006

wat een propaganda weer, ze doen er ook alles aan om de taliban als "slecht" af te schilderen, moge Allah ze vervloeken, amien.
    I'm the scatman!!! skibbedibidi umdadadat doe...umdadadat doe...badada dada pi pappa paddapow.....pappa pappadapow......
    I'm calling out from Scatman's world.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    28-04-2006

Citaat Geplaatst door topicverwoester Bekijk reactie
    wat een propaganda weer, ze doen er ook alles aan om de taliban als "slecht" af te schilderen, moge Allah ze vervloeken, amien.

Doe normaal.. dat is geen propaganda.. ik geloof best dat ze veel dingen expres in beeld zetten.. maar dit is toch te gek voor woorden??
    ''Je Kunt Beter Een Nachtje Slapen Over Wat Je Wilt Doen, Dan Wakker Liggen Over Wat Je Hebt Gedaan''

MVC Lid

Reacties
    29-09-2005

Dit meen je niet!!!!!!

Ongelooflijk triest

En zij is 11? Oogt ouder of no?
    ilibertad para el palestino Ahora!

Scatman John

Reacties
    01-11-2006

Citaat Geplaatst door omika Bekijk reactie
    Doe normaal.. dat is geen propaganda.. ik geloof best dat ze veel dingen expres in beeld zetten.. maar dit is toch te gek voor woorden??
    je moest eens weten wat ze allemaal in scéne zetten, van de voetbalvelden executies in afghanisten tot de omverwerping van het saddam hoessein standbeeld in Irak tot 9/11 in new york.
    I'm the scatman!!! skibbedibidi umdadadat doe...umdadadat doe...badada dada pi pappa paddapow.....pappa pappadapow......

Scatman John

Reacties
    01-11-2006

Citaat Geplaatst door douda Bekijk reactie
    Dit meen je niet!!!!!!

Ongelooflijk triest
    we moeten eerst weten of het wel waar is maargoed, tegenwoordig neemt iedereen maar aan dat wat ie leest ook waar is.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    28-04-2006

je moest eens weten wat ze allemaal in scéne zetten, van de voetbalvelden executies in afghanisten tot de omverwerping van het saddam hoessein standbeeld in Irak tot 9/11 in new york.

Luister, ik begrijp je standpunt wel. Maar kom mij niet vertellen dat de taliban o-zo geweldig is! Zijn dat échte moslims??????????

MVC Lid

Reacties
    29-09-2005

we moeten eerst weten of het wel waar is maargoed, tegenwoordig neemt iedereen maar aan dat wat ie leest ook waar is.

Je naamt zegt genoeg en je locatie ook.

Ik ga niet eens op het onderwerp in.

Jouw locatie....Waarom ben je hier dan nog?

MVC Lid

Reacties
    29-09-2005

Luister, ik begrijp je standpunt wel. Maar kom mij niet vertellen dat de taliban o-zo geweldig is! Zijn dat échte moslims??????????

Ik heb geen woorden voor wat er de laatse tijd allemaal gebeurd...zoveel zda3 en masjakiel..moslims dit moslims dat...echt slim is dat niet...onschuldige mensen doden in de naam v Allah d.m.v;metro laten ontploffen, gebouwen, huizen. Je mag jezelf verdedigen, maar moet dat zo? (niet aangevallen voelen, wil alleen weten hoe jullie er over denken)

Of het de 'echte' moslims zijn die het doen, is niet zeker. Maar wat zel zeker is: De wereld is ziek ziek ziek!

MVC Lid

Reacties
    28-04-2006

Ik heb geen woorden voor wat er de laatse tijd allemaal gebeurd...zoveel zda3 en masjakiel..moslims dit moslims dat...echt slim is dat niet...onschuldige mensen doden in de naam v Allah d.m.v;metro laten ontploffen, gebouwen, huizen. Je mag jezelf verdedigen, maar moet dat zo? (niet aangevallen voelen, wil alleen weten hoe jullie er over denken)

Of het de 'echte' moslims zijn die het doen, is niet zeker. Maar wat zel zeker is: De wereld is ziek ziek ziek!

Ik kan me niet voorstellen dat het zo hoort te zijn, dat moslims zó moeten zijn.. echt niet! Ik geloof in Allah met heel mijn hart en ik geloof in respect voor de medemens.. gij zult niet moorden en niet oordelen over een ander.. Met volle overtuiging geloof ik dat..

Scatman John

Reacties
    01-11-2006

of die aanslagen rechtvaardig waren, alahoe alem maar het is wel een duidelijk teken voor de kruisvaarders en consorten om te stoppen met hun onderdrukking van moslims.

Scatman John

Reacties
    01-11-2006

Ik kan me niet voorstellen dat het zo hoort te zijn, dat moslims zó moeten zijn.. echt niet! Ik geloof in Allah met heel mijn hart en ik geloof in respect voor de medemens.. gij zult niet moorden en niet oordelen over een ander.. Met volle overtuiging geloof ik dat..
    ik kan me niet voorstellen dat wij goeie moslims zijn terwijl we niks doen voor onze medemoslims die worden vernedert door amerikanen en joden. Ik weet, ik doe zelf ook niks maar het minst wat ik kan doen is mondelinge steun betuigen aan de moejahedien in plaats van takfier op ze te gaan doen.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    29-09-2005

Mooi en gelukkig maar dat je geloofd.
    In mijn omgeving heb ik ''goede'' Marokkanen, studeren werken genieten. Zullen zeker veeeeeeeeeeeel meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer zijn, maar waarom wordt er toch alleen het negatieve Marokko op het podium gezet?

Er worden zo'n 30.000 radicale moslim jongeren in England in de gaten gehouden, omdat deze waarschijnlijk terroristische aanslagen willen plegen.

Het woord radicaal begrijp ik sowieso niet, maar what to do?