Poll resultaten: Wat vinden jullie van mijn toppic?

Stemmers
778. Je mag niet stemmen op deze poll
  • Helemaaaaaal top.

728 93,57%
  • Helemaaaaaal geflopt.

56 7,20%
Meerkeuze vragen
    Normaal.

Reacties
    10-08-2015

"Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me." (Imam Al-Ghazali rahimuAllah)
    “It is better to be merciful than right.” – Abdullah ibn Masud

Normaal.

Reacties
    10-08-2015

"No fatigue, disease, sorrow, sadness, hurt or distress befalls a Muslim - not even the prick he receives from a thorn - except that Allah expiates some of his sins because of it." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 70, #545)

Normaal.

Reacties
    10-08-2015

“Ibn Mas'ud reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Shall I tell you who is unlawful for the Fire - or the one for whom the Fire is unlawful? It is unlawful for everyone who is easy, flexible, modest and uncomplicated.”
    ― At-Tirmidhī

Normaal.

Reacties
    10-08-2015

“The best person is the one who benefits all human beings.”
    ― Anonymous

Normaal.

Reacties
    10-08-2015

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night

Normaal.

Reacties
    10-08-2015

“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
    ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Normaal.

Reacties
    10-08-2015

“The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.”
    ― Walt Disney Company, Mulan

Normaal.

Reacties
    10-08-2015

“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”
    ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Normaal.

Reacties
    10-08-2015

“Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

MVC Lid

Reacties
    11-01-2015

-

MVC Lid

Reacties
    11-01-2015

I won't pray for our paths to cross.
    I will pray for you to find peace and love.
    I will pray for your faith and happiness until the angels greet you at the gate.

Only He knows if I will see you again.
    Maybe I could catch a glance from a far walking down the streets with anyone but me.
    I would secretly smile because I know that God answered my prayers for your happines before I silently turn back to my own.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    11-01-2015

It's true, I am exhausted. I will feel as though my whole world has turned upside down. But I survived every pain possible, so I will learn how to survive this too. My heart has been broken many times before you. And there is a big change it will be completely destroyed after you, but I will survive. Learning to be okay with everyting that has happened, like I did my entire life already. Please, forgive me but I can't live with the pain I've caused you. You were right this time.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    04-05-2009

Citaat Geplaatst door Miosin Bekijk reactie
    I won't pray for our paths to cross.
    I will pray for you to find peace and love.
    I will pray for your faith and happiness until the angels greet you at the gate.

Only He knows if I will see you again.
    Maybe I could catch a glance from a far walking down the streets with anyone but me.
    I would secretly smile because I know that God answered my prayers for your happines before I silently turn back to my own.
    Deze is super! Heb em meermaals gelezen. Excellent zelfs. Zelf bedacht?
    Liever laten lopen, dan los te moeten laten

MVC Lid

Reacties
    11-01-2015

Citaat Geplaatst door Missauo Bekijk reactie
    Deze is super! Heb em meermaals gelezen. Excellent zelfs. Zelf bedacht?
    Heel lief haha! Deels, sommige zinnen bestonden al en andere heb ik erbij verzonnen. Vandaar dat ik mijn naam er ook niet onder zet.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    04-05-2009

Citaat Geplaatst door Miosin Bekijk reactie
    Heel lief haha! Deels, sommige zinnen bestonden al en andere heb ik erbij verzonnen. Vandaar dat ik mijn naam er ook niet onder zet.
    Je hebt er je eigen creatie van gemaakt door je eigen tekst eraan toe te voegen. Chapeau! Je houdt dit topic iig nog in leven. Plaats je ook op andere platformen?
    Liever laten lopen, dan los te moeten laten