MVC Lid

Reacties
    16-02-2017

Citaat Geplaatst door Zandkoningin Bekijk reactie
    Heel mooie adviezen! Barakallaho feek!
    Wa jami'an muslimeen. Moge Hij onze tekortkomingen vergeven.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    16-02-2017

[Dhikr na Fajr en Asr]

Narrated Anas ibn Malik:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: That I sit in the company of the people who remember Allah the Exalted from morning prayer till the sun rises is dearer to me than that I emancipate four slaves from the children of Isma`il, and that I sit with the people who remember Allah from afternoon prayer till the sun sets is dearer to me than that I emancipate four slaves.

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ السَّلاَمِ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ مُطَهَّرٍ أَبُو ظَفَرٍ - حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ خَلَفٍ الْعَمِّيُّ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ لأَنْ أَقْعُدَ مَعَ قَوْمٍ يَذْكُرُونَ اللَّهَ تَعَالَى مِنْ صَلاَةِ الْغَدَاةِ حَتَّى تَطْلُعَ الشَّمْسُ أَحَبُّ إِلَىَّ مِنْ أَنْ أُعْتِقَ أَرْبَعَةً مِنْ وَلَدِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ وَلأَنْ أَقْعُدَ مَعَ قَوْمٍ يَذْكُرُونَ اللَّهَ مِنْ صَلاَةِ الْعَصْرِ إِلَى أَنْ تَغْرُبَ الشَّمْسُ أَحَبُّ إِلَىَّ مِنْ أَنْ أُعْتِقَ أَرْبَعَةً ‏"

[Sunan Abi Dawud 3667]

From the South

Reacties
    06-09-2020

Citaat Geplaatst door Cecil Bekijk reactie
    Wa jami'an muslimeen. Moge Hij onze tekortkomingen vergeven.
    Allahoema ameen!
    Sincerity is the face of the soul.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    16-02-2017

“Oh Friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and yet you remain unaware!”

[Imam al- Ghazali]

MVC Lid

Reacties
    16-02-2017

[Zegeningen van het hebben van dochters]

It was narrated from Ibn Abbas that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said:

"There is no man whose two daughters reach the age of puberty and he treats them kindly for the time they are together, but they will gain him admittance to Paradise."

حَدَّثَنَا الْحُسَيْنُ بْنُ الْحَسَنِ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ الْمُبَارَكِ، عَنْ فِطْرٍ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعْدٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏ "‏ مَا مِنْ رَجُلٍ تُدْرِكُ لَهُ ابْنَتَانِ فَيُحْسِنُ إِلَيْهِمَا مَا صَحِبَتَاهُ أَوْ صَحِبَهُمَا إِلاَّ أَدْخَلَتَاهُ الْجَنَّةَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

[Ibn majah]

'A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (ﷺ), said:

A woman came to me along with her two daughters. She asked me for (charity) but she found nothing with me except one date, so I gave her that. She accepted it and then divided it between her two daughters and herself ate nothing out of that. She then got up and went out, and so did her two daughters. (In the meanwhile) Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) visited me and I narrated to him her story. Thereupon Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said: He who is involved (in the responsibility) of (bringing up) daughters, and he accords benevolent treatment towards them, there would be protection for him against Hell-Fire.

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ قُهْزَاذَ، حَدَّثَنَا سَلَمَةُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَعْمَرٌ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، حَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ أَبِي بَكْرِ بْنِ حَزْمٍ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، ح
    وَحَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ بَهْرَامَ، وَأَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ إِسْحَاقَ - وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُمَا - قَالاَ أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو الْيَمَانِ، أَخْبَرَنَا شُعَيْبٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، حَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ أَبِي بَكْرٍ، أَنَّأَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّ عَائِشَةَ زَوْجَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ جَاءَتْنِي امْرَأَةٌ وَمَعَهَا ابْنَتَانِ لَهَا فَسَأَلَتْنِي فَلَمْ تَجِدْ عِنْدِي شَيْئًا غَيْرَ تَمْرَةٍ وَاحِدَةٍ فَأَعْطَيْتُهَا إِيَّاهَا فَأَخَذَتْهَا فَقَسَمَتْهَا بَيْنَ ابْنَتَيْهَا وَلَمْ تَأْكُلْ مِنْهَا شَيْئًا ثُمَّ قَامَتْ فَخَرَجَتْ وَابْنَتَاهَا فَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَحَدَّثْتُهُ حَدِيثَهَا فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ مَنِ ابْتُلِيَ مِنَ الْبَنَاتِ بِشَىْءٍ فَأَحْسَنَ إِلَيْهِنَّ كُنَّ لَهُ سِتْرًا مِنَ النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

[Muslim]

MVC Lid

Reacties
    16-02-2017

Over het reciteren van Surat al-lkhlas en Surat al-Mulk:

Yahya related to me from Malik from 'Abd ar-Rahman ibn 'Abdullah ibn Sa'sa'a from his father that Abu Sa'id al-Khudri heard a man reciting Surat al-Ikhlas (112), repeating it over and over again. In the morning he went to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and mentioned it to him as if he thought little of it. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "By the One in whose hand my self is, it is equal to one third of the Qur'an."

-

Yahya related to me from Malik from 'Ubaydullah ibn 'Abd ar-Rahman that 'Ubayd ibn Hunayn, the mawla of the family of Zayd ibn al-Khattab, mentioned that he had heard Abu Hurayra say, "I was going along with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, when he heard a man reciting Surat al-Ikhlas (112). The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'It is obligatory,' and I asked him, 'What is, Messenger of Allah?' and he said, 'The Garden.' I wanted to tell the man the good news but I was afraid that I would miss the midday meal with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and I preferred to eat with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. When I went to the man afterwards I found him gone.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    16-02-2017

Abu Umamah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever recites the ‘verse of the Throne’ (ayat al-kursi) after every prescribed prayer, there will be nothing standing between him and his entry into Paradise but death.”

Source: al-Mu’jam al-Kabīr 7406

عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ مَنْ قَرَأَ آيَةَ الْكُرْسِيِّ دُبُرَ كُلِّ صَلَاةٍ مَكْتُوبَةٍ لَمْ يَمْنَعْهُ مِنْ دُخُولِ الْجَنَّةِ إِلَّا أَنْ يَمُوتَ

7406 المعجم الكبير للطبراني باب الصاد من اسمه الصعب

6464 المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث صحيح في صحيح الجامع

MVC Lid

Reacties
    16-02-2017

"If you are proud of your intelligence, remember all the bad thoughts that come into your mind, the deceitful hopes which assail you, then you will realize how feeble your intelligence is."

- Ibn Hazm

MVC Lid

Reacties
    16-02-2017

Should the world give you coins,
    which beautify the trials that will pursue,
    by which men are destroyed -
    Save the wage made into blade for Him ٱللَّٰه‎

رِجَالٌۭ لَّا تُلْهِيهِمْ تِجَـٰرَةٌۭ وَلَا بَيْعٌ عَن ذِكْرِ ٱللَّهِ وَإِقَامِ ٱلصَّلَوٰةِ وَإِيتَآءِ ٱلزَّكَوٰةِ ۙ يَخَافُونَ يَوْمًۭا تَتَقَلَّبُ فِيهِ ٱلْقُلُوبُ وَٱلْأَبْصَـٰرُ

by men who are not distracted—either by buying or selling—from Allah’s remembrance, or performing prayer, or paying alms-tax. They fear a Day when hearts and eyes will tremble,

[Surah An-Nour 24:37]

MVC Lid

Reacties
    16-02-2017

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . "

حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ بُكَيْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ عُقَيْلٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، أَنَّ سَالِمًا، أَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ أَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏*"‏ الْمُسْلِمُ أَخُو الْمُسْلِمِ، لاَ يَظْلِمُهُ وَلاَ يُسْلِمُهُ، وَمَنْ كَانَ فِي حَاجَةِ أَخِيهِ كَانَ اللَّهُ فِي حَاجَتِهِ، وَمَنْ فَرَّجَ عَنْ مُسْلِمٍ كُرْبَةً فَرَّجَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ كُرْبَةً مِنْ كُرُبَاتِ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ، وَمَنْ سَتَرَ مُسْلِمًا سَتَرَهُ اللَّهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ‏"‏‏.‏

[Bukhari 2442]

MVC Lid

Reacties
    16-02-2017

Abdullah bin `Amr [may Allah be pleased with both of them] said:

“The Messenger of Allah said: ‘There are two characteristics over which a Muslim man does not guard, except that he enters Paradise. And indeed, they are easy, and those who act upon them are few: He glorifies Allah at the end of every prayer ten times (saying Subḥān Allāh) and praises Him ten times saying (Al-Ḥamdulillāh) and extols His greatness ten times (saying Allāhu Akbar).’”

He said: “And I have seen the Messenger of Allah counting them with his hand.

He said: ‘So this is one hundred and fifty with the tongue, and one thousand and five hundred on the Scale.

When you go to bed, you glorify Him, extol His greatness, and praise Him a hundred times, so this is one hundred with the tongue and one thousand on the Scale. Which of you perform two thousand and five hundred evil deeds in a single day and night?’

They said: ‘How could we not guard over them?’ He said: ‘Shaitan comes to one of you when he is in his Salat and says: “Remember such and such, remember such and such” until he turns perhaps he will not do it. And he comes to him and he is lying down and makes him sleepy until he falls asleep.’”

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مَنِيعٍ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ ابْنُ عُلَيَّةَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَطَاءُ بْنُ السَّائِبِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو، رضى الله عنهما قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ خَلَّتَانِ لاَ يُحْصِيهِمَا رَجُلٌ مُسْلِمٌ إِلاَّ دَخَلَ الْجَنَّةَ أَلاَ وَهُمَا يَسِيرٌ وَمَنْ يَعْمَلُ بِهِمَا قَلِيلٌ يُسَبِّحُ اللَّهَ فِي دُبُرِ كُلِّ صَلاَةٍ عَشْرًا وَيَحْمَدُهُ عَشْرًا وَيُكَبِّرُهُ عَشْرًا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَأَنَا رَأَيْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَعْقِدُهَا بِيَدِهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَتِلْكَ خَمْسُونَ وَمِائَةٌ بِاللِّسَانِ وَأَلْفٌ وَخَمْسُمِائَةٍ فِي الْمِيزَانِ وَإِذَا أَخَذْتَ مَضْجَعَكَ تُسَبِّحُهُ وَتُكَبِّرُهُ وَتَحْمَدُهُ مِائَةً فَتِلْكَ مِائَةٌ بِاللِّسَانِ وَأَلْفٌ فِي الْمِيزَانِ فَأَيُّكُمْ يَعْمَلُ فِي الْيَوْمِ وَاللَّيْلَةِ أَلْفَيْنِ وَخَمْسَمِائَةِ سَيِّئَةٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالُوا وَكَيْفَ لاَ يُحْصِيهَا قَالَ ‏"‏ يَأْتِي أَحَدَكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ وَهُوَ فِي صَلاَتِهِ فَيَقُولُ اذْكُرْ كَذَا اذْكُرْ كَذَا ‏.‏ حَتَّى يَنْفَتِلَ فَلَعَلَّهُ أَنْ لاَ يَفْعَلَ وَيَأْتِيهِ وَهُوَ فِي مَضْجَعِهِ فَلاَ يَزَالُ يُنَوِّمُهُ حَتَّى يَنَامَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ ‏.‏ وَقَدْ رَوَى شُعْبَةُ وَالثَّوْرِيُّ عَنْ عَطَاءِ بْنِ السَّائِبِ هَذَا الْحَدِيثَ ‏.‏ وَرَوَى الأَعْمَشُ هَذَا الْحَدِيثَ عَنْ عَطَاءِ بْنِ السَّائِبِ مُخْتَصَرًا ‏.‏ وَفِي الْبَابِ عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ ثَابِتٍ وَأَنَسٍ وَابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ رضى الله عنهم ‏.‏

[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3410]

MVC Lid

Reacties
    16-02-2017

Imam Shafi'iee was asked:

قيل للشافعي : مالك تدمن إمساك العصا ، ولست بضعيف ؟
    فقال : لأذكر أني مسافر يعني في الدنيا

"Why do you always carry a walking-stick - while you're not weak?"

He said: "It reminds me that I'm a traveller.”

[Narated by Imam Nawawi in "Majmu", 1/31]

Lekker belangrijk.

Reacties
    23-01-2008

Notif.
    Legum omnes servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus.

MVC Lid

Reacties
    16-02-2017

وَحَدَّثَنِي عَنْ مَالِكٍ، أَنَّهُ بَلَغَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا الدَّرْدَاءِ، كَانَ يَقُومُ مِنْ جَوْفِ اللَّيْلِ فَيَقُولُ نَامَتِ الْعُيُونُ وَغَارَتِ النُّجُومُ وَأَنْتَ الْحَىُّ الْقَيُّومُ ‏.‏

Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that Abu 'd-Darda used to rise in the middle of the night and say, "Eyes have slept, and stars have set, and You are the Living and Self Subsistent."

[Muwatta]

MVC Lid

Reacties
    16-02-2017

The deeds we take pride in will be the ones that abandon us on that Day. Pride destroys any benefit your deeds could have given you. You didn't do any good act, except that He allowed you to do it. Do not praise yourself nor call yourself righteous, rather thank Him for allowing you to be a vehicle for his beneficence unto your own self and others.