Bekijk volle/desktop versie : BLOEDBAD: Westerse terroristen slachten 76 burgers af

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

24-05-2006, 09:42
76 Afghans Killed in US Strike

Afghan elders wounded in the US attack. (Reuters)

KANDAHAR, May 22, 2006 (IslamOnline.net & News Agencies) – Up to 76 people, many believed to be civilians, were killed in American strikes on a village in southern Afghanistan.

"They started to bomb our village at midnight and continued up to this morning," Attah Mohammad, an elderly man, told Agence France-Presse (AFP) on Monday, May 22, at the main hospital in Kandahar city.

He said 24 members of his family, including young children, were killed in the US operation in Kandahar's Panjwai district.

A 45-year-old man named Nasratullah said he was having dinner with his in-laws at the time of the strike.

"Suddenly the bombardment started -- there was big fire in our place. I managed to escape but I don't know what happened to my in-laws," he said.

An 18-year-old with wounds to his face and chest gave a similar account.

"One hit my house. I was wounded and my two brothers were killed," said Azizullah, adding he had seen scores of dead and wounded on his way to hospital.

Bloodied men, women and children streamed into a nearby hospital using vehicles that withstood the bombing.

A doctor said security forces had not allowed ambulances into the sealed-off area to fetch the wounded.

Contradictory

A Taliban spokesman said none of their fighters was killed on Monday, reported Reuters.

All of the casualties were civilians, he said.

Kandahar Governor Khalid Assadullah said 16 of the dead were civilians.

"More than 60 Taliban have been killed and many wounded. Sixteen civilians have also died and 15 are hurt," he said.

The US military, however, seemed to contradict his account.

It said 20 Taliban followers had been confirmed killed in addition to up to 60 unconfirmed fatalities.

"Air strikes were used to destroy a large enemy weapons cache and several Taliban compounds," the army said in a statement.

It did not say how many troops were involved or what type of aircraft were used.

Warplanes were reported to have dropped bombs on an Islamic school and homes in the region.

The new fatalities were the latest in a dramatic upsurge in fighting in southern Afghanistan over the past week.

Up to 300 people were killed in attacks on Afghan and foreign forces since Wednesday, May 17.

NATO is expanding its force from 9,000 to 16,000, in preparation for taking over security responsibilities in the south from US-led forces.

The United States has 23,000 troops in Afghanistan, the highest number since it invaded the country to oust the Taliban regime in late 2001.

24-05-2006, 09:48

Citaat door palestijntje:

KANDAHAR, May 22, 2006 (IslamOnline.net & News Agencies) – Up to 76 people, many believed to be civilians, were killed in American strikes on a village in southern Afghanistan.

"They started to bomb our village at midnight and continued up to this morning," Attah Mohammad, an elderly man, told Agence France-Presse (AFP) on Monday, May 22, at the main hospital in Kandahar city.

He said 24 members of his family, including young children, were killed in the US operation in Kandahar's Panjwai district.

A 45-year-old man named Nasratullah said he was having dinner with his in-laws at the time of the strike.

"Suddenly the bombardment started -- there was big fire in our place. I managed to escape but I don't know what happened to my in-laws," he said.

"One hit my house. I was wounded and my two brothers were killed," said Azizullah, adding he had seen scores of dead and wounded on his way to hospital.

Bloodied men, women and children streamed into a nearby hospital using vehicles that withstood the bombing.

A doctor said security forces had not allowed ambulances into the sealed-off area to fetch the wounded.

Contradictory

A Taliban spokesman said none of their fighters was killed on Monday, reported Reuters.

"More than 60 Taliban have been killed and many wounded. Sixteen civilians have also died and 15 are hurt," he said.

It said 20 Taliban followers had been confirmed killed in addition to up to 60 unconfirmed fatalities.

"Air strikes were used to destroy a large enemy weapons cache and several Taliban compounds," the army said in a statement.

It did not say how many troops were involved or what type of aircraft were used.

Warplanes were reported to have dropped bombs on an Islamic school and homes in the region.

The new fatalities were the latest in a dramatic upsurge in fighting in southern Afghanistan over the past week.

Up to 300 people were killed in attacks on Afghan and foreign forces since Wednesday, May 17.

NATO is expanding its force from 9,000 to 16,000, in preparation for taking over security responsibilities in the south from US-led forces.

The United States has 23,000 troops in Afghanistan, the highest number since it invaded the country to oust the Taliban regime in late 2001.
Het is toch gewoon oorlog daar ?

Of vergis ik me nu?

24-05-2006, 10:00

insha'allah zal allah zijn barmhartigheid en vergiffenis over deze martelaars strooien. en de daders van dit alles straffen.

zoals je al ziet, geen van de twee weten hoeveel er eignelijk dood zijn. ondertussen onschulddige mensen, ook al was het er amar een onschuldig iemand. allah zal ze insha'allah straffen, de dome idioten die na het krijgen van de macht nog steeds amerikanen in hun eigen land hun eigen mensen laten doordmaken.

24-05-2006, 10:02
Och gewoon oorlog. Dus als een palestijn een bom laat af gaan is er sprake van krantenkoppen als "bloedbad in haifa". Maar als VS en Israel laffe bombardementen uitvoeren op burgerdoelen is er sprake van oorlog? Tja, hypocrisie op en top.

24-05-2006, 10:04

Och gewoon oorlog. Dus als een palestijn een bom laat af gaan is er sprake van krantenkoppen als "bloedbad in haifa". Maar als VS en Israel laffe bombardementen uitvoeren op burgerdoelen is er sprake van oorlog? Tja, hypocrisie op en top.
Dus je ben het met me eens dat het dan allebei terroristen zijn? Of het zijn het nou allebei vrijheidsstrijders? Ach, het is maar aan welke kant je staat he

24-05-2006, 10:06
Als je stelt dat het verzet tegen de nazis ook terreur was dan kan ik je gelijk geven.

24-05-2006, 10:07

De goede partij is altijd de held. OF het slachtoffer.

De gehate tegenstander altijd de boze terrorist.

Ik ken in de wereldhistorie geen ander principe als het om oorlog gaat.

Daarom keur ik oorlog waar dan ook, af.

24-05-2006, 10:30
Ik ben bang dat de meeste westerse supporters van oorlogen tegen islamitische landen pas zullen beseffen wat oorlog is wanneer ze zelf een paar bommen voor de kiezen krijgen.

24-05-2006, 10:39

Ik ben bang dat de meeste westerse supporters van oorlogen tegen islamitische landen pas zullen beseffen wat oorlog is wanneer ze zelf een paar bommen voor de kiezen krijgen.
Daar hoef je niet bang voor te zijn. Het westen beseft terdege dat het oorlog is. Als het geen oorlog zou zijn, waarom zou OBL toch geen wapenstilstand hebben aangeboden?

24-05-2006, 10:40
Het zal pas oorlog zijn wanneer de bommen om je oren vliegen. Wat nu gaande is een oneway oorlog voeren tegen islamitische landen om hen van de olie te bevrijden. De reaktie komt langzaam aan met o.a de aktie van Bin laden op gang.

24-05-2006, 10:41

Citaat door aplat:
Het is toch gewoon oorlog daar ?

Of vergis ik me nu?
Westers Terreur vs Onschuldigen zul je bedoelen!

24-05-2006, 10:51

Het zal pas oorlog zijn wanneer de bommen om je oren vliegen. Wat nu gaande is een oneway oorlog voeren tegen islamitische landen om hen van de olie te bevrijden. De reaktie komt langzaam aan met o.a de aktie van Bin laden op gang.
En je kan er blijkbaar niet op wachten hè. Ik zie je al dansend en handeklappend langs de zijlijn staan wanneer de moedige moejahidin bij Gogh het land binnen marcheren. Ze zullen in jou een min of meer bruikbare handlanger vinden. Je werkt toch in een bibliotheek? Lees Mephisto van Klaus Mann eens!

Laatst sprak ik met een voormalige burger uit Mazar-i-Sharif, wiens broeder door jouw moedige strijdersvrienden is vermoord. Kom jij nooit zulke mensen tegen? Is er dan niets dat jouw mening zou kunnen nuanceren?

24-05-2006, 10:55

Contradictory

Volgens mij maak je een rekenfout, 60 talibanlafaards die zich op lafhartige wijze verstoppen tussen burgers en 16 burgers maakt geen 76 burgers maar, 60 talibaneikels zijn in het "gevecht "gedood en 16 zeer betreurenswaardige burgers zijn daarbij om het leven gekomen, maar dat is ook het risco dat je neemt als je onderdak bied aan terroristen.
Begrijp me goed ik ben een tegenstander van geweld, maar selectieve stemmingmakerij is net zo laag.

24-05-2006, 10:56

Citaat door Abu_Charafedine:
Westers Terreur vs Onschuldigen zul je bedoelen!
Hangt er helemaal van af aan welke kant van de lijn men zich bevindt!

24-05-2006, 10:58

Hoeveel oorlogen heb jij meegemaakt waarin je actief betrokken was?

In iedergeval , ik kan zeggen: het waren er 3.

En dat waren geen tinnen soldaatjes die ik tegen kwam!

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14