Bekijk volle/desktop versie : 17 invaders and puppets eliminated in Chechnya

14-04-2006, 17:07
According to spokesman of Military Council Majlisul Shura of CRI 17 kafirs and munafiqs were eliminated during the gun battles in various parts of the country on April 12-13. More than 20 invaders and collaborators have got wounded.

Mujahideen command said that the information about fighting operations have been received from Vedeno (Eshelhatoy, Selmentauzen villages), Shatoy, Nojay-Yurt district and capital Jokhar.

3 armored vehicles and 2 cargo trucks have been destroyed during sabotage actions and attacks on enemy positions. 2 Mujahideen became Shaheeds in firefight with invaders.

The representative of Mujahideen command has not gave details of fighting operations, having said that the accounting information had been received by radio communication.

Meanwhile, Russian aircraft and artillery have continued to bomb large forests of mountain Chechnya. No information has been got about the victims of these bombardments.

Also there was a report about a rotation of occupational formations in district of village Khattuni, where the Russian troops stationary. Details are unknown.

Kavkaz Center News

2006-04-14 15:21:32

BRON: http://www.kavkazcenter.com

Moge Allah deze Shuhadaa verwelkomen in Jannat al-Firdaws!

Insha Allah zullen de Mujahiedeen strijden tot de laatste Rus in Tsjetsjenie zijn laatste adem heeft uitgeblazen! Insha Allah ya Rab! De Mujahiedeen voorspelden eerder al dat het einde van de laffe oorlog tegen de Tsjetjsenen in zicht was. En het lijkt er inderdaad op. Al7amdulillah! Het is ze al eerder gelukt en insha Allah zal het ook nu weer lukken, met Allah's hulp!

الله اكبر

14-04-2006, 17:08

Masha Allah!

14-04-2006, 17:11

Citaat door Abu_Charafedine:
Masha Allah!
Masha Allah! Prachtig nieuws of niet agie!

Wa assalaam 3aleikum wa ra7matullahi wa barakatuh.

14-04-2006, 17:13

Citaat door Juwayriyah:
Masha Allah! Prachtig nieuws of niet agie!

Wa 3alaikoem salaam wr wb oegtie! Jazeker prachtig nieuws, je brengt ons vaak op de hoogte van wat er gaande is in Tjetsjenie. Jazaak Allah ghair sister.........

14-04-2006, 17:14

Alhamdulillah Rabi Lhalamien!! wat een Masha'Allah bericht

14-04-2006, 17:16
YEAHHH

Masallah ya rab

14-04-2006, 17:17

Citaat door Abu_Charafedine:
Wa 3alaikoem salaam wr wb oegtie! Jazeker prachtig nieuws, je brengt ons vaak op de hoogte van wat er gaande is in Tjetsjenie. Jazaak Allah ghair sister.........
Wa ayaak, agie!

Er zijn al7amdulillah steeds meer broeders en zusters die zich bezighouden met het lot van onze broeders en zusters in Tsjetsjenie. Al7amdulillah wa ashukru lillah! Insha Allah komt er gauw een eind aan hun leed! Ameen ya Rab!

14-04-2006, 17:21

Citaat door Boezedjief:
Alhamdulillah Rabi Lhalamien!! wat een Masha'Allah bericht
Al7amdulillah!

Alles goed agie?

ik dacht dat je Cecen was! Maar goed!

Wa assalaam 3aleikum wa ra7matullah.

14-04-2006, 17:24

Citaat door Cecen:
YEAHHH

Masallah ya rab
Salaam agie Cecen!

alles goed met jou?

Nog andere nieuwtjes uit Tsjetsjenie?

14-04-2006, 17:29
Gefeliciteerd hoor. Waren de doden en gewonden ditmaal allemaal meerderjarig?

14-04-2006, 17:35
Nou, Jan... vooruit. Jij ook gefeliciteerd dan maar.

14-04-2006, 17:38
Diary of a Mujahideen

"A few days ago I went with xx and about xx brothers as a relief column to meet the brothers coming from Grozny en route. We took no food with us (I think the Commander was expecting to reach a village the first night) apart from what some brothers took as snacks for the day, and the route was entirely through the mountains. This trek turned out to be by the toughest that probably any of us have ever undertaken, clocking perhaps 45km on foot. Instead of one day we were out in the mountains without supplies for four full days. During that time I had food which all together would not even constitute one fifth of a normal meal! This was also the case for the vast majority of brothers apart from a few wise souls. The three nights were spent in the snow with no shelter and only the clothes we were wearing during the day. The first night was high up on a mountain side so we couldn't light a fire due to proximity of Russians. I shudder even to think about it- my socks were thoroughly wet and I spent all night shivering violently. At about 5 in the morning I tried to get up but found that my stomach muscles got a cramp immediately. The next half an hour was spent trying to stand and then walk! The second and third night we able to light a fire and most brothers stayed awake trying to stay warm. Anyways, by the second evening we were well behind Russian lines and approaching the village on the periphery of the plains where the brothers were awaiting us. Our column was also very long with perhaps an hour between the first and last person. I was amongst the first batch when we reached a decsended into a steep valley bed where brothers stopped to make wudhu and pray. We'ed been buzzed all day by aircraft then realised that the Russians were waiting for us to come into full range of one of the nearby posts. It was at that moment that we came under mortar fire which rapidly came closer and closer (a spotter must have been near by). Very quickly the shells were landing in our midst. I was with another brother when we heard one whisting towards us and both of us crouched. It exploded a few metres to the rear, I got up immediately to move on but the brother who was no more than 1-2m away keeled over. Alhamdullilah Allah protected me from injury. A piece of shrapnel had gone right through his stomach and out of his back. For the next minute or so he was gasping as we tried to get his gear off and drag him into cover. We kept repeating the Kalimah (Islamic Declaration of Faith) to him whilst holding him but I don't know whether he could even hear us as he slipped away. He was just kept gasping deeply but less and less frequently as the soul left the body to meet its Creator (insha-Allah). All together five Mujahideen were killed in this contact. Whilst this was occuring, the Russians were also trying to trap us in the valley by sending two tanks to a road on the xxx to our rear. The first tank was blown up by a young Mujahid with an RPG (there were Chechen Mujahideen as young as fourteen years old with us). He just came on to the road, swiftly took aim and fired. Whilst he was doing this the tank was turning it's turret to blast him! The ordnance of the tank was seen exploding well into the night which must have struck fear into the hearts of the nearby Russians. The Commander sent a few people onwards to the village to act as guides and the rest of us managed to extract ourselves, the Shuhadaa (martyrs) and injured back to relative safely. As mentioned above we slept again in the snow covered mountain side but in scattered groups whereever there was sufficient cover for a small fire. The next morning I went with one brother to the xxx (the Russian held road runs along xxxx) and the xxx is on the otherside of the xxx beyond. The brothers from Grozny had set off during the night before and the Commander was trying to steer them through the posts and meet with up with them. This is in a completely snow laden landscape where there are very few distinctive landmarks. The Russians of course knew what was going on save the exact details and regularly directed intense bursts of fire in our direction. Alhamdullilah they were always slightly off mark. It was then that we met up with the column. A moving sight; a column of of several hundred mujahideen emerging from the white landscape in single file. xxxxx was amongst the leading group whom our Commander greeted.

14-04-2006, 17:38

Citaat door Juwayriyah:
Al7amdulillah!

Alles goed agie?

ik dacht dat je Cecen was! Maar goed!

het gaat goed alhamdulillah oegty
kan niet beter als ik zulke berichten lees

salaam moe'alikoum, moge Allah je nog vele malen zulke berichten laten plaatsen incha'allah

14-04-2006, 17:39
After greeting him, I asked him the question that I had asked others on previous occasions, where is xxxxx ? All the brothers were obviously tired but very glad to see us. The severely injured and recently killed were being carried on horseback with many others being carried on stretchers or supported on the shoulders of others. The brothers had walked all the way from Grozny through massive and vigilant Russian forces; I have yet to calculate the distance but it's a great feat by any measure. Physically most of us were pushed to a new extreme and lost significant body mass. Limbs were ceasing to function fully and all sorts of other things. For the last two days I've been feeling pretty sick but Alhamdullilah am now better than before. Insha'allah I shall make my own back up provisions for any future excursions! As I write this I've heard on the wireless network that the second batch of a around a thousand mujahideen have arrived. Additional to the dead killed in action a further 12 have died en route. Someone has mentioned that two of these were xxx and it is likely that one of these was my friend, xxx. He was very seriously wounded in the stomach on the way out of Grozny and the journey can only have been a further ordeal. I saw many other injured, including xxx. I went to see him yesterday but he was in no condition to recognise me; he had a piece of shrapnel in his leg from Grozny and Subhanallah just as he was arriving in xxx, the truck he was in was strafed by an aircraft which blew away half his left hand. The medical facilities awaiting xxx and other injured brothers are bare to say the least. The hospital in xxx is a bombed wreck and now the few patients it has are in a cramped squalid room. The other hospital near xxx where xxx and another brother are staying is little better (and that too is to be closed any day). Medical expertise is limited to administering pain killers (rationed) and anti-biotics with a saw to amputate wrecked limbs. Being seriously injured here is the biggest trial that I've seen so I have made dua that Allah spares me from it. What I would like to know is where are all the hundreds of Muslim Doctors who for years will fervently pursue their careers in the West so that 'one day' they can help the Muslims? Whilst they are bending over to please their Jewish Consultants and satisfy the whims of the kuffar, great Mujahideen such as xxx writhe in unattended agony in some dank basement. Insha'allah Allah will reward the suffering the Mujahideen are enduring for His Pleasure and He will question (Allah knows best) those well fed & paid, smug Doctors about who they cured and pleased whilst the Jihad was going on. More generally, they have now intensified round the clock shelling and bombing of the towns which is really taking its toll on the civilian population. It's one thing being on the Front or in the field under fire, but there are few experiences more testing than aircraft roaring over your head to fire rockets or drop bombs. The room falls silent and you just wait. A few seconds later (if you are still around) you are rocked by the house next to you being hit. A different flavour of this experience can be tasted depending on whether the incoming is from tanks, artillery, Grads or Scuds. For the civilians, with all their belongings and family, this war is a nightmare that you can't relate to unless you live though it with them. Not suprisingly the people are tired of the war. Other news is that a few days ago the Russians launched an all out assault on the xxx controlling xxx. Alhamdulillah the Mujahideen repulsed them. However I know that at least one of the Commanders expects them to attack again and the injured are also to be evacuated to xxx. The next two months preceding the elections this assault can only intensify. They have para-dropped troops to xxx recently where they have either been repulsed with casualties or have withdrawn after a short presence. It is impossible to give a general description of the Mujahideen as there are groups from all over the Caucasus as well as the world. When I was in xxx, there could easily be a dozen different languages being spoken in the small building we were living in. This war has little to do with elections (which in Russia have always been an establishment sham) but is about destroying the Muslims and the cancer of the Mujahideen. It's been funded and (practically openly) supported by the West under the direction of the Jews. The Russian Jewish oligarchy (led by Berezovsky) collectively control the entire media, banking and industry as well as many of the key ministries. It is they who picked Putin from nowhere and have made him the leading Presidential contender on the basis of this war. The essential fact to note is that Putin is not propagating this war for his Presidential ambitions, but that Putin is only a tool (of the powers that be) to wage war against the only element of true Tawheed and Islam in Russia. His stated objectives from the very beginning have been not to invade Chechnya but to destroy the 'terrorists' (i.e. us!). Anything less than our total defeat will be defeat for Russia which as such leaves no place for negotiated withdrawals the likes of the Khasavyurt Maskhadov-Lebed Accord in 1996. A more likely scenario is a long guerilla war of attrition where we are pushed further and further into the mountains with the Russians insha'allah taking many casualties during their advance and from Mujahideen raids deep behind their lines. Only when the numbers of Russian dead become too large to falsify will the Russian public will start to become more vocally opposed to the war. However, this is only outlook and the truth of course is that only Allah knows where this war will go. This War started as abruptly as the last one ended and will last as long as Allah wills. The old Foreign Mujahideen have taken the war in their stride and are the real backbone this organisation. Of the foreigners as a whole, the xxx are the most fun and courteous guys to be with. The other ethnic groups are too numerous to describe. I saw xxx and another brother xxx yesterday. They are Alhamdullilah a lot better than before with xxx walking about. However although xxx's wound has cleaned up, the gap in his xxx is very large and will probably need an operation. The hospital in xxx is even worse than one he is in now (!!) and the ONE DOCTOR(!) we have is not keen to go there. Make dua that Allah makes things easy for him and cures him swiftly... " Brother X (Norweigan National), Chechnya, February 2000

14-04-2006, 17:40
23 February 2000

The Russians are probing our defences and positions more aggressively. As I finished writing the earlier sentence I heard on the radio that two brothers from my contingent in Abu Jafar's Group were killed yesterday. Both were truly excellent brothers with whom I lived and fought with in xxx. Abu Ubaidah (Yemen), one of the Yemeni brothers (in my opinion the most enjoyable company amongst the Arabs) and a good friend of mine, and Abul Abbas (Kuwait)- another sincere and really good brother- May Allah have Mercy on them. Whenever a friend is killed, his memory stays on your mind constantly for several days. Abu Ubaidah will be no different. We finally retrieved the body of Chechen Mujahid Shamil Gergebil and three other Mujahideen who had lain on Mount Waleed for over 3 weeks. Masha'allah their bodies were in excellent condition; one of the brothers (Mohammed Derghin) was almost as if he was still alive (his eyes were open & skin fresh)! The contrast with the Russians bodies who were killed in the same operation is all too stark. Some of the Russians in the days (3+ weeks ago now) following the same operation were already decomposing (in the snow). One had his face eaten by crows whilst their commanding officer had an empty sack where his brain had been! All the brothers from our Unit have arrived back from Grozny. There was the long winter march to the mountains during which some minor losses were sustained and a column of xx Mujahideen (that's up to 6km in length) was split into two. The larger column was nearby and took four days to get to the meeting point. Given how tough this march was for us who were fully fit and rested at the beginning, you can then imagine how impossible the journey must have been for Mujahideen who had just fought their way through 40-50km of Russian held territory. The second column was constantly harried by Russian aircraft and posts (Khalil Ibrahim (Turkey) injured during the withdrawal from Grozny died from further injury and exhaustion). Brothers fell asleep at the shortest stops and some brothers with sticks hit those asleep on the path to prod them onwards. Despite this a few went to sleep and died in the snow unknown to the rest. Some wandered off the path and were not seen again. A group of three Chechens who have since been found described how they wondered for miles in the mountains until they couldn't move due to hunger and exhaustion. Then, Alhamdullilah, they heard movement in the snow and saw a wild pig. They, without delay shot, cooked and ate it. (Allah allows you to eat haraam when you have nothing else to eat, in fact it becomes obligatory upon you to eat that food if you may die without it) This allowed them to go onwards until they stumbled onto a Mujahideen post. There many other and more heroic tales of individual hardship and suffering this that will be never be known. Two leading commanders were killed (Aslambeg & Khunkapash). Field Commander Ismail (who wore a patch over one eye) was killed during the last week in Grozny. Typically (Abu xxx related the story to me), he died fighting to the end against impossible odds defending his companions. The Russians had entered a multi-storey school building in Grozny centre and Ismail went with ten brothers to flush them out. Ismael had told some Mujahideen (from another group) to hold an adjacent bridge to prevent Russian reinforcements from arriving. After close quarters fighting they took the ground floor and isolated the Russians on the floors above. He then started to shout at them from the stairs to surrender. This went on for some time but unknown to him the group which was suppose to hold the bridge had withdrawn without informing him. Predictably, whilst Ismail was occupied inside the building, several hundred Russians came over the bridge to surround the school. The ten brothers were then subjected to intense firing from above and from the outside. Ismail was one of the first to be injured but he continued to fight and direct the brothers. Apparently, a grenade was then thrown near them at which point Ismail jumped onto a nearby brother to protect him from the blast! He suffered serious shrapnel injuries (all over his back) and was shaheed (martyred) soon afterwards. The brothers continued to fight until Mujahideen reinforcements fought their way through the siege and made a passage for the brothers to get out. The fighting was of course intense throughout and the movements of the Mujahideen rapid. Of the ten brothers in the building, five got out alive with the remaining five shaheed left inside the building (now with the Russians). Ismail was one of Khattab's oldest, most trusted and most formidable Chechen Commanders. He was one of the original handful of fighters who fought against the Russians in the very first operation of the First War (defence of Grozny in December 1994). A tall well built brother, he was one of the brothers in whom you can detect no pride- always smiling, friendly and welcoming to all whether he knew them or not. Another very good friend was Saeed Mohammed from Ctari-Atagi (a town in Chechnya).

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42