Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Reminders

Pagina's : [1] 2 3

21-02-2021, 02:35
Abd al-Rahman b. Yazid said:

I asked Abu Mas'ud while he was making circumambulation of the Ka'bah (about the recitation of some verses from the Qur'an). He said: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: If anyone recited two verses from the last of Surah al-Baqarah at night, they will be sufficient for him.

[Sunan Abi Dawud 1397]

[2:285]

ءَامَنَ ٱلرَّسُولُ بِمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيۡهِ مِن رَّبِّهِۦ وَٱلۡمُؤۡمِنُونَۚ كُلٌّ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَمَلَـٰٓئِكَتِهِۦ وَكُتُبِهِۦ وَرُسُلِهِۦ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيۡنَ أَحَدٖ مِّن رُّسُلِهِۦۚ وَقَالُواْ سَمِعۡنَا وَأَطَعۡنَاۖ غُفۡرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيۡكَ ٱلۡمَصِيرُ

The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."

Amana arrasoolu bima onzila ilayhi min rabbihi walmuminoona kullun amana billahi wamalaikatihi wakutubihi warusulihi la nufarriqu bayna ahadin min rusulihi waqaloo samiAAna waataAAna ghufranaka rabbana wailayka almaseer

[2:286]

لَا يُكَلِّفُ ٱللَّهُ نَفۡسًا إِلَّا وُسۡعَهَاۚ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتۡ وَعَلَيۡهَا مَا ٱكۡتَسَبَتۡۗ رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذۡنَآ إِن نَّسِينَآ أَوۡ أَخۡطَأۡنَاۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحۡمِلۡ عَلَيۡنَآ إِصۡرٗا كَمَا حَمَلۡتَهُۥ عَلَى ٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبۡلِنَاۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلۡنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِۦۖ وَٱعۡفُ عَنَّا وَٱغۡفِرۡ لَنَا
وَٱرۡحَمۡنَآۚ أَنتَ مَوۡلَىٰنَا فَٱنصُرۡنَا عَلَى ٱلۡقَوۡمِ ٱلۡكَٰفِرِينَ

Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. "Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

La yukallifu Allahu nafsan illa wusAAaha laha ma kasabat waAAalayha ma iktasabat rabbana la tuakhithna in naseena aw akhtana rabbana wala tahmil AAalayna isran kama hamaltahu AAala allatheena min qablina rabbana wala tuhammilna ma la taqata lana bihi waAAfu AAanna waghfir lana warhamna anta mawlana fansurna AAala alqawmi alkafireen

21-02-2021, 02:45

Abdullah b. Abu Aufa reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to recite (this supplication):

O Allah! our Lord, unto Thee be praise that would fill the heavens and the earth and fill that which will please Thee besides (them). O Allah! purify me with snow, (water of) hail and with cold water; O Allah. cleanse me from the sins and errors just as a white garment is cleansed from dirt.

حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، وَابْنُ، بَشَّارٍ قَالَ ابْنُ الْمُثَنَّى حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ مَجْزَأَةَ بْنِ زَاهِرٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ أَبِي أَوْفَى، يُحَدِّثُ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّهُ كَانَ يَقُولُ ‏ "‏ اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ الْحَمْدُ مِلْءَ السَّمَاءِ وَمِلْءَ الأَرْضِ وَمِلْءَ مَا شِئْتَ مِنْ شَىْءٍ بَعْدُ اللَّهُمَّ طَهِّرْنِي بِالثَّلْجِ وَالْبَرَدِ وَالْمَاءِ الْبَارِدِ اللَّهُمَّ طَهِّرْنِي مِنَ الذُّنُوبِ وَالْخَطَايَا كَمَا يُنَقَّى الثَّوْبُ الأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الْوَسَخِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

[Muslim 476]

21-02-2021, 02:57
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty said: The son of Adam abuses me. He curses time and I am time, for in my hand are the night and day.”

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ يُؤْذِينِي ابْنُ آدَمَ يَسُبُّ الدَّهْرَ وَأَنَا الدَّهْرُ بِيَدِي الْأَمْرُ أُقَلِّبُ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ

4549 صحيح البخاري كتاب تفسير القرآن سورة حم الجاثية باب وما يهلكنا إلا الدهر الآية

2246 صحيح مسلم كتاب الألفاظ من الأدب وغيرها باب النهي عن سب الدهر

[Sahih al-Bukhārī 4549,
Sahih Muslim 2246]

21-02-2021, 02:58
Malik said that Yahya ibn Said had related to him that A'isha said that Amir ibn Fuhayra said at the time of the epidemic:

قَدْ رَأَيْتُ الْمَوْتَ قَبْلَ ذَوْقِهِ
إِنَّ الْجَبَانَ حَتْفُهُ مِنْ فَوْقِهِ ‏

My eye saw death before it's taste arrived,
a coward's demise is supplied from the skies.

[Muwatta]

21-02-2021, 03:02

It was narrated from Aishah that :

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "The two rak'ahs (before) Fajr are better than this world and everything in it."

أَخْبَرَنَا هَارُونُ بْنُ إِسْحَاقَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدَةُ، عَنْ سَعِيدٍ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ زُرَارَةَ بْنِ أَوْفَى، عَنْ سَعْدِ بْنِ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ رَكْعَتَا الْفَجْرِ خَيْرٌ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا وَمَا فِيهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

[Sunan an-Nasa'i 1759]

21-02-2021, 03:11
وَحَدَّثَنِي عَنْ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ يَحْيَى بْنِ سَعِيدٍ، أَنَّهُ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ سَعِيدَ بْنَ الْمُسَيَّبِ، يَقُولُ أَلاَ أُخْبِرُكُمْ بِخَيْرٍ، مِنْ كَثِيرٍ مِنَ الصَّلاَةِ وَالصَّدَقَةِ قَالُوا بَلَى ‏.‏ قَالَ إِصْلاَحُ ذَاتِ الْبَيْنِ وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَالْبِغْضَةَ فَإِنَّهَا هِيَ الْحَالِقَةُ ‏.‏

Yahya related to me from Malik that Yahya ibn Said said that he heard Said ibn al-Musayyab say, "Shall I tell you what is better than much prayer and sadaqa?" They said, "Yes." He said, "Mending discord. And beware of hatred - it strips you (of your deen).

[Muwatta]

21-02-2021, 03:18
إِنَّمَا نُطْعِمُكُمْ لِوَجْهِ اللَّهِ لَا نُرِيدُ مِنْكُمْ جَزَاءً وَلَا شُكُورًا

"We only feed you seeking the Face of Allah. We dont desire any reward nor any gratitude from you." [Sura Al-Insan, Ayah 9]

أَخْبَرَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عَلِيٍّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ مُطَرِّفٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏‏ ‏{‏أَلْهَاكُمُ التَّكَاثُرُ x حَتَّى زُرْتُمُ الْمَقَابِرَ‏}‏ قَالَ يَقُولُ ابْنُ آدَمَ مَالِي مَالِي وَإِنَّمَا مَالُكَ مَا أَكَلْتَ فَأَفْنَيْتَ أَوْ لَبِسْتَ فَأَبْلَيْتَ أَوْ تَصَدَّقْتَ فَأَمْضَيْتَ ‏"‏‏.

It was narrated from Mutarrif, from his father, that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:

"The competition of piling up of worldly things diverts you, until you visit the graves. The son of Adam says: 'My wealth, my wealth,' but your wealth is what you eat only for it to be digested, or what you wear only for it to wear out, or what you give in charity and send on ahead for the Hereafter.

[Sunan an-Nasa'i 3613]

21-02-2021, 03:27
فَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْهُ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ تَوَّابًا

Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance. [Quran 10:3]

Ibn Umar said:

“In one sitting of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), one could count that he said a hundred time, before he would get up: ‘O my Lord, forgive me, and accept my repentance. Verily, You are the Oft-Returning, the Most Forgiving.

حَدَّثَنَا نَصْرُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ الْكُوفِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا الْمُحَارِبِيُّ، عَنْ مَالِكِ بْنِ مِغْوَلٍ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ سُوقَةَ، عَنْ نَافِعٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، قَالَ كَانَ يُعَدُّ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي الْمَجْلِسِ الْوَاحِدِ مِائَةُ مَرَّةٍ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ يَقُومَ ‏

‏ رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَتُبْ عَلَىَّ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ التَّوَّابُ الْغَفُورُ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ أَبِي عُمَرَ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ سُوقَةَ، بِهَذَا الإِسْنَادِ نَحْوَهُ بِمَعْنَاهُ ‏‏ قَالَ هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ غَرِيبٌ ‏‏

[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3434]

(Foto hieronder is Surat An-Nasr in kalligrafie - het begint bovenaan de golf en eindigt in de linkerbenedenhoek van de foto)

[Surar An-Nasr

110:1

إِذَا جَآءَ نَصۡرُ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلۡفَتۡحُx

When the victory of Allah has come and the conquest,

110:2

وَرَأَيۡتَ ٱلنَّاسَ يَدۡخُلُونَ فِي دِينِ ٱللَّهِ أَفۡوَاجٗا

And you see the people entering into the religion of Allah in multitudes,

110:3

فَسَبِّحۡ بِحَمۡدِ رَبِّكَ وَٱسۡتَغۡفِرۡهُۚ إِنَّهُۥ كَانَ تَوَّابَۢاx

Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance.

]

21-02-2021, 11:54
[Ibn Hazm said:

"You must realise that women detect admiration in a man's heart with greater accuracy than an expert traveller who is able to discover a path in the desert during the depths of night."]

أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ يَزِيدَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي قَالَ، حَدَّثَنَا حَيْوَةُ، وَذَكَرَ، آخَرَ أَنْبَأَنَا شُرَحْبِيلُ بْنُ شَرِيكٍ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ الْحُبُلِيَّ، يُحَدِّثُ عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَمْرِو بْنِ الْعَاصِ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ إِنَّ الدُّنْيَا كُلَّهَا مَتَاعٌ وَخَيْرُ مَتَاعِ الدُّنْيَا الْمَرْأَةُ الصَّالِحَةُ ‏"

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As:

It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As that the Messenger of Allah said: "This world is all temporary conveniences, and the best temporary convenience of this world is a righteous woman."

[Sunan an-Nasa'i 3232]

21-02-2021, 11:58
[Surah Yusuf, Ayah 86]

قَالَ إِنَّمَآ أَشۡكُواْ بَثِّي وَحُزۡنِيٓ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ وَأَعۡلَمُ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعۡلَمُونَ

He said, "I only complain of my suffering and my grief to Allah, and I know from Allah that which you do not know."

21-02-2021, 12:16
Wise words of Imam Zarruq:

[Organize your hours in a manner appropriate to each time’s specific needs, using a gentle and tolerant approach all the while being very wary of the extremes of rigidity and laxity. With laxity, this is especially necessary given that too much latitude in permitted matters sets the heart back on its journey to such a degree that even a man of resolve ends up looking like a foolish child.]

[Work for this world as if you will live forever, but work for your next life as if tomorrow you die. In other words, do not neglect the externals of your worldly needs, all the while keeping in mind your end and final resting place. Be extremely vigilant about avoiding positions of leadership, but should you be tried with such matters, know your own limitations.]

[Be absolutely sincere to Allah with the sincerity of one who knows full well the One who is placing demands upon him.]

[Surrender completely to His decree with the submission of one who knows he can never overcome Him.]

[Have a firm foundation in all of your affairs, and you will be safe from their pitfalls.]

[Organize your devotional practices, and you will find your time is extended due to the grace that pervades it.]

[Never be fanatical about anything, whether it is the truth or not, and your heart will remain in a state of soundness toward others.]

[Never claim anything to which you are entitled, not to mention that to which you are not entitled, and you will be safe from connivance and treachery. Indeed, anyone claiming a rank above his own will fall, scandalized and humiliated. Moreover, those who claim a rank they warrant will have it stripped from them.

Conversely, those who claim a lesser rank than their own will be elevated to an even higher one than they deserve.]

[Never reveal to your companion anything of your state other than what his own state warrants. The reason is that if you go down to his level, he’ll have contempt for you; whereas if you attempt to raise him up to your level, he’ll forsake you.]

[Never demand a right from anyone, whether an intimate or a stranger. The reason is simple: a stranger owes you nothing, and one close to you is too important to direct your blame toward.]

[Never assume that anyone in this world can really understand your circumstances other than from the perspective of his own circumstances, because, in reality, people see things only in accordance with their frames of reference and their personal path. However, when aims, purposes, and aspirations are similar, people tend to work together toward a common goal.]

[Never belittle any talk that concerns absent people even if there is no harm in it due to the likelihood of harm entering into it.]

[Guard your secrets even if you feel safe with someone because the one to whom you divulge your secret is not a safer vessel than your own heart before you revealed it.]

[Never leave an atom’s weight of your regular devotional practice (wird). Never be lenient with yourself in either relaxed times or those of high resolve. Indeed, should you miss some of your practice at a given time, redress it later. If you are not able to do your usual practice, at least occupy yourself with some other similar practice.]

[Never obey your selfish soul even for a moment nor believe any of its claims no matter what it says. To the utmost, guard your resolve in all affairs; and should you resolve to do something, do it immediately before it abates or dissipates.]

[Examine your soul constantly in matters you are obliged to do or those that you should do. Leave off anything you don’t need to do, even the recommended – in short, do not involve yourself in anything other than the absolutely necessary or that in which a real discernible need exists.]

[Treat others just as you would want to be treated, and fulfill what is due.]

[All of this is epitomized in the words of the poet when he said:

If you desire to live such that your religion is safe

And your portion is full and your honour is sound

Guard your tongue; never mention another’s faults

For you too have faults and others too have tongues!

Take care the eye, when it reveals another’s faults Saying, “O my eyes, remember the eyes of others!”]

21-02-2021, 23:01
حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو الطَّاهِرِ، وَحَرْمَلَةُ بْنُ يَحْيَى، - وَاللَّفْظُ لِحَرْمَلَةَ - قَالَ أَبُو الطَّاهِرِ أَخْبَرَنَا وَقَالَ، حَرْمَلَةُ حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ وَهْبٍ، حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو شُرَيْحٍ، أَنَّ سَهْلَ بْنَ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ بْنِ سَهْلِ، بْنِ حُنَيْفٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ جَدِّهِ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏‏ مَنْ سَأَلَ اللَّهَ الشَّهَادَةَ بِصِدْقٍ بَلَّغَهُ اللَّهُ مَنَازِلَ الشُّهَدَاءِ وَإِنْ مَاتَ عَلَى فِرَاشِهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَلَمْ يَذْكُرْ أَبُو الطَّاهِرِ فِي حَدِيثِهِ ‏"‏ بِصِدْقٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

It has been reported on the authority of Sahl b. Aba Umama b. Sahl b. Hunaif who learned the tradition from his father who (in turn) learned it from his grandfather-that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
Who sought martyrdom with sincerity will be ranked by Allah among the martyrs even if he died on his bed. In his version of the tradition Abd Tahir did not mention the words:" with sincerity".

[Muslim]

Tweede hadith voor opheldering:

وعن أنس رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ ‏‏من طلب الشهادة صادقًا أعطيها ولو لم تصبه‏"

‏ ‏(‏رواه مسلم&rlm

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who supplicates sincerely for martyrdom, it will be granted to him even though he is not killed on the battlefield."

[Muslim]

21-02-2021, 23:06

Heel mooie adviezen! Barakallaho feek!

21-02-2021, 23:06
حَدَّثَنَا مَحْمُودُ بْنُ غَيْلاَنَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو دَاوُدَ، أَنْبَأَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ سِمَاكِ بْنِ حَرْبٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ عَبْدَ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ مَسْعُودٍ، يُحَدِّثُ عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏

‏ نَضَّرَ اللَّهُ امْرَأً سَمِعَ مِنَّا شَيْئًا فَبَلَّغَهُ كَمَا سَمِعَ فَرُبَّ مُبَلَّغٍ أَوْعَى مِنْ سَامِعٍ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ وَقَدْ رَوَاهُ عَبْدُ الْمَلِكِ بْنُ عُمَيْرٍ عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ‏‏

Narrated Simak bin Hard:

"I heard 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud narrating from his father who said: 'I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying: 'May Allah gladden a man who hears something from us, so he conveys it as he heard it. Perhaps the one it is conveyed to is more understanding than the one who heard it.'"

[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2657]

21-02-2021, 23:18
عن عبد الله بن مسعود رضي الله عنه جَاءَ رَجُلٌ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَقَالَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ كَيْفَ تَقُولُ فِي رَجُلٍ أَحَبَّ قَوْمًا وَلَمْ يَلْحَقْ بِهِمْ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ الْمَرْءُ مَعَ مَنْ أَحَبَّ

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: A man came to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he said, “O Messenger of Allah, what do you say about a man who loves a people but his deeds do not compare to theirs?” The Prophet said, “A person will be with those whom he loves.”

[Sahih al-Bukhari 5817, Sahih Muslim 2641]

Het onderstaande kunstwerk is een prachtige vertolking van de Profeet ﷺ zijn masjid.

Pagina's : [1] 2 3