Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Life is...

Pagina's : [1] 2

09-01-2021, 14:37
[ aftellen. Nog 1 uur en 24 minuten.

Of wacht, zelfs dat doe ik verkeerd. 16.30 minus 14.36 is...

]

09-01-2021, 14:38

Eeeep, volgens berekeningen heb ik nog 1 uur en 53 minuten. Uf yaa.

09-01-2021, 14:43
Het geheim van een goede chef...

09-01-2021, 14:51

Citaat door Queen_du_bled:
Het geheim van een goede chef...
Vertel?

09-01-2021, 14:53

Nog 1 uur en 39 minuten.

Dan ga ik een hete kruik klaarmaken, onder 2 dekens kruipen en niet bewegen tot al mijn botten goed warm zijn. .

09-01-2021, 14:54
Uf, ik heb al die kruikaanbiedingen van de Lidl gemist. Die van vorige week sowieso, maar van deze week ook weer. Oef, zucht.

09-01-2021, 15:51
Mijn zusje bracht een mok salep, het heeft me gelijk opgewarmd<3.

Salep:
http://https://sultanofbazaar.com/nl/2019/04/16/salep-the-delicious-taste-comes-from-wild-orchids/

09-01-2021, 16:55
Hello, heb je ondertussen al een leuke man ontmoet in de Albert Heijn.

09-01-2021, 17:43

Citaat door kajol4life:
Vertel?
echte boter

09-01-2021, 17:44

Citaat door zalando:
Hello, heb je ondertussen al een leuke man ontmoet in de Albert Heijn.
De Lidl had twee voor een prijs in de aanbieding

09-01-2021, 17:45

Citaat door Aflate:
Life is...

a big lie. In reality we are not living but slowly dying.
How sad! Life is what you make of it...

09-01-2021, 18:02

Citaat door Aflate:
I am sorry, I don't believe we can 'make' live. I believe we can make the best of the situation we are in, but even that is extremely difficult. It's just how it is. We are only but an accumulation of hours and everyday we lose 24 of them not knowing how much we have left. A bit sad, sure. But also empowering.
Dont feel sorry

It's true that whe have 24 hours and seven days a week. Life is a journey with people whe let in to make memories with. Life can be difficult no one said it would be easy. Some people have to struglle each day but still find a way to be positive always!

Always start your day with a smile and show thankfulness to your creator. He is the only one who knows you're in pain and suffering and he is the one that can turn your tears and fears in happines

09-01-2021, 19:33

Dont feel sorry

It's true that whe have 24 hours and seven days a week. Life is a journey with people whe let in to make memories with. Life can be difficult no one said it would be easy. Some people have to struglle each day but still find a way to be positive always!

Always start your day with a smile and show thankfulness to your creator. He is the only one who knows you're in pain and suffering and he is the one that can turn your tears and fears in happines
Do not lie. Your messages contain lies. Who are you to talk in such a way about life? You do not have the right to enter such discussions, because you have been ignoring me for a while here! This behavior which your are expressing towards me, is not adding to the quality of my life! You are the reason, why some people at this forum are very sad!
Therefore, please do not talk about life and life-relating topics, since you have obviously no clue at all about life. Yes, that is truth and you should deal with it!

09-01-2021, 19:52

Citaat door SDS:
Do not lie. Your messages contain lies. Who are you to talk in such a way about life? You do not have the right to enter such discussions, because you have been ignoring me for a while here! This behavior which your are expressing towards me, is not adding to the quality of my life! You are the reason, why some people at this forum are very sad!
Therefore, please do not talk about life and life-relating topics, since you have obviously no clue at all about life. Yes, that is truth and you should deal with it!

???

09-01-2021, 19:53

???
hi

Pagina's : [1] 2