Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Mag jij in de badkamer uberhaupt quran reciteren, als je niet op de WC zit?

20-06-2019, 11:48
Ik reciteerde wel eens een surah als mijn haarmasker in aan het trekken was om tijd de doden, maar nu durf ik het niet
meer. Je kan toch ook gewoon de shahada in de badkamer zeggen? Graag daliel. Djazakallahou gayran alvast.

20-06-2019, 12:11

Dat hangt er een beetje van af... of er een toilet aanwezig is, dan mag dat niet, en of je gekleed bent of niet... anders mag dat volgens onderstaande wel...

wat ik ook niet wist...

Belangrijkst is in elk geval dat er geen toilet aanwezig is...

Some people say that we can talk in the bathroom, basing their evidence on the Hadith of Ayisha (Radiya Allahu Anha) that she used to tell Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) to leave water for her when they are performing Ghusl together. Is it true that we can talk when bathing?

Answer
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the World; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

The Hadith you mentioned in your question is reported by Ahmad and al-Nasa'i . Its words are as follows: Narrated Ayisha (Radiya Allahu Anha): "I used to make Ghusl together with the Messenger of Allah from the same receptacle. Each one of us would put his hand at turn in the receptacle until he said to me: leave me some (of the water) and I say: Leave me some" .
This is an evidence that talking in the bathroom is lawful. al-Bukhari even says: 'Mansoor Ibn Ibrahim said, 'There is no harm in reciting in the bathroom or writing a letter without being in the state of Wudu. Hamad said reporting from Ibrahim that the latter said: 'If the person is wearing trousers greet him otherwise do not greet him' .
al-Hafiz says in his famous book al-Fath: 'If reciting (the Qur'an) is lawful in the bathroom then saying any other thing is lawful in the bathroom. Some scholars disliked reciting in the bathroom and they differentiate between reciting in a pure place where there is no exposure of the Awrah and reciting in other states.
It should be stated here that the bathrooms were separated from toilets in those days. So, if a toilet is in the bathroom one should not recite the Qur'an or remember Allah in that place.
Allah knows best.

21-06-2019, 21:54
Neen. Is niet toegestaan.

لا يمسه إلا المطهرون

24-06-2019, 01:22
Mag je ook niet de shahada zeggen in de badkamer met toilet na woedhoe?

24-06-2019, 21:50

Citaat door excuusmarokkaan:
Mag je ook niet de shahada zeggen in de badkamer met toilet na woedhoe?
Tijdens het begin van faraid elwodo zeg je bismillah binnen je hart. Niet hardop.

De shahada zeg je na de faraid elwodo, bij het verlaten van de wasplek met een flink paar stappen.

25-06-2019, 00:13

Citaat door AtlasLion_:
Tijdens het begin van faraid elwodo zeg je bismillah binnen je hart. Niet hardop.

De shahada zeg je na de faraid elwodo, bij het verlaten van de wasplek met een flink paar stappen.
Wat is faraid? Moet ik flink een paar stappen verwijderd zijn van de douche of niet?

25-06-2019, 01:28

Wat is faraid? Moet ik flink een paar stappen verwijderd zijn van de douche of niet?
Faraid فرائض zijn de soenah verplichtingen/wet.

Ja flink wat stappen.

25-06-2019, 01:43

Citaat door AtlasLion_:
Faraid فرائض zijn de soenah verplichtingen/wet.

Ja flink wat stappen.
Djazakallahou gayran. Moet ik helemaal uit de badkamer stappen?

25-06-2019, 01:55

Helemaal uit met wat flinke stappen en dan de shahada uitspreken.

25-06-2019, 02:31

nee. je moet daar de rest van je leven blijven.