Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Colored love in Islam at the end of the lane

28-04-2018, 21:21
You know that Morroco is inhabited with Arabian or Berber people and in the south it is inhabited with African muslims.
It's all a romantic combination for love, I mean how close people can be with Africa, that's Morocco. It's a combination tint and
dark it's very multicultural. In Islam there is a colored culture with mostly colored people, mostly all Europeans are Christians. People do not know that outside the known Islamic people they do not only have Middle Eastern etnicities.
In Islamic world the people contains Middle Eastern etnicities, African, Asian and South Asian, sometimes but barely European, Balkan or Russian. European etnicities in Islam is not known but Turkish is more known and from Kosovo.

As a very colored Pakistani muslima I watched and I see they do love colored girls. A young colored girl looking african and she came from Southern Morocco. Suddenly she said and came to one of the young boys I am your Beyonce and Booty Licious, you can't fight it. It was almost like playing baby boys. Nowadays it's a patern that moroccan younger boys dating girls from Southern Morocco or african girls.

I see young Moroccan boys teenage under 18 feeling in love with a Beyonce or Rihanna girl from Southern Morocco, it is such a romantic story to hear. Like I said the world of Islam is inhabited by colored or african people, even more then people know, like Sudan or Somalia. These countries practice Orthodox Islam and perhaps nice with Arabian encounters. Morocco all neighbouring countries are all genuine african countries.

I remembered one time boys and girls where all under 18 and it was so fun all the girls sung a song from Beyonce to the Moroccan boys. I mean it was late past bed time. Young Moroccan boys under 18 smiling,
proud and laughing, playing football or sitting next to the seat. Still nice that there is change in pattern for Islam dating and that african Islam relation is more in nowadays. From neighbouring countries like Western Sahara, Mauritia, Mali or Senegal and traditional in Islam, they are more conservative in Islam and more cleaner.