Bekijk volle/desktop versie : landverrader wil voor marokko uitkomen

06-12-2017, 03:11
After turning his back on Morocco for Belgium, Yassine El Ghanassy comes back to us again.

The offensive midfielder from Nantes was playing for the U20 of Morocco before changing his national anthem, opting for the Red Devils. Only, after two friendlies, against Finland and Slovenia in 2011, the player, then aged 21, fell into oblivion.

Six years later, El Ghanassy says he is ready to defend the colors of the Atlas Lions. In an interview with French radio, Kopwest, a native of La Louvière said he was contacted by Hervé Renard for a possible World Cup. He also said that he will not have any problems with FIFA regarding this change of nationality, since he did not play any official match with the A Belgian team before his 23 years.

Here is a statement that the player made to the Belgian press in 2010:"I choose Belgium, Eric Gerets (Morocco's new coach) did not call me, I spoke with my father, who was Moroccan international, with the Moroccan Federation, but I was not convinced. ..I feel that I have more prospects in Belgium.I played some matches with the Espoirs du Maroc, but the level was not impressive and the organization was not good.Franky Dury also preferred that I choose the Devils, so that I do not always have to travel to Africa "

As a reminder, El Ghanassy played his first game as a Moroccan U20 international in 2009 against Benin, on the occasion of the first round of qualifiers of the Junior African Cup. So the question is: Can El Ghanassy indefinitely change his sports nationality, knowing that he has already asked FIFA for years to be available to Belgium? According to FIFA regulations, a player can only change his sporting nationality once.

06-12-2017, 03:51

Lol deze koekenpan, zijn vader schaamt zich zeker voor deze ex blondje. Zelfs als hij kon wisselen van voetbal nationaliteit zou hij niet opgeroepen worden geloof trouwens niet dat Renard met zo een slechte speler in gesprek was hij verzint dit.

06-12-2017, 14:16

Citaat door DubbD:
Lol deze koekenpan, zijn vader schaamt zich zeker voor deze ex blondje. Zelfs als hij kon wisselen van voetbal nationaliteit zou hij niet opgeroepen worden geloof trouwens niet dat Renard met zo een slechte speler in gesprek was hij verzint dit.
wollah zeg je eerlijk weet niet eens wie dat is

06-12-2017, 15:32
Hahaha hij voelde zich helemaal het mannetje toen hij bij Gent speelde in 2010, hij en Nacer Chadli van FC twente vonden het Marokkaanse elftal te min voor zichzelf dus kozen ze voor België. Optiefen met zulke schooiers

06-12-2017, 18:08

Nu hij geen kansen maakt in Belgie en Marokko nu in WK is wil.iedereen switchen..

06-12-2017, 18:20
geen rendement helaas. Bammou speelt daar ook of beter gezegd die bankt daar ook