Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Saudi millionaire cleared of raping teenager after claiming he accidentally fell on t

16-12-2015, 22:45
A Saudi millionaire has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he might have accidentally penetrated the 18-year-old when he tripped and fell on her.

Property developer Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on the teenager as she slept off a night of drinking on the sofa of his Maida Vale flat.

He had already had sex with her 24-year-old friend and said he might have slipped over on top of the younger woman.
"I'm fragile. I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened"

Ehsan Abdulaziz
The teenager met Abdulaziz in the exclusive Cirque le Soir nightclub in the West End on August 7 last year where she had been spending the evening with her friend, who was known to the businessman.

He invited them to join him at his £1,000-per-night table and then offered them a ride home in his Aston Martin, Southwark Crown Court heard.

The three went back to his apartment, where he offered them vodka before taking the second woman into the bedroom for sex. The teenager claimed she woke in the early hours with Abdulaziz on top of her forcing himself inside her.

Abdulaziz said he had accidentally fallen on the younger woman as she tried to seduce him, and that was how traces of his DNA were found in her.

He said he had gone to wake her to offer her a T-shirt to sleep in or a taxi ride home, but she had pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12052901/Ehsan-Abdulaziz-Saudi-millionaire-cleared-of-raping-teenager.html

16-12-2015, 22:46

Dat was dus 'midden in de roos'.

16-12-2015, 22:50
Weer een voorbeeld van het kwaad uit Najd

16-12-2015, 23:19
Zum kotzen